Author Topic: Vexxie's Lucid Romps  (Read 86934 times)

Offline Burned up

• Burning candles at both ends
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: Vex Kitten's Lucid Romps
« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »
Be my guest, but be warned the dream is probably full of spelling and grammar mistakes.

Like putting a coma before a conjunction?  :chuckle:

Seriously - rules that that are there to be broken  :gun:
Bu

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2010, 01:58:09 PM »
Like putting a coma before a conjunction?  :chuckle:

Seriously - rules that that are there to be broken  :gun:

I'm a rebel. I'll put my commas any damn place I please.
 :pffft:

:chuckle: Thanks a lot for pointing that out Burned up.
The impossible is possible tonight. ~Smashing Pumpkins 
https://twitter.com/MortalMist/status/473630187901317120

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #287 on: February 01, 2010, 10:40:30 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #288 on: February 02, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »
 :o
The lucid purpleness of it totally escaped me.

Woke up 3 min to 6am, jotted down some dream titles. Still felt sleepy. Went back to sleep for a bit, telling myself I'd wake up in half an hour.

Lucid Hour - DILD

I'm riding on something, a bike or scooter. The leaves on the trees are especially vibrant fall colours. I come to a halt. What the hell? It's the middle of winter. There aren't supposed to be leaves on the trees. I bite my finger. It hurts a lot but I force my teeth through. I look at my finger. There are no marks.

DREAMING

First thing that pops into my head is flying. I alway envy Moonbeam and the ease with which she flies around her LDs. I leap up and stay stuck in the air. I flip into a horizontal position and start flying. I have no destination in mind. I just enjoy flying in the autumn fields. A couple of times I get the feeling that I'm going to awake.

"NO," I say with absolute belief, "I won't wake up. This lucid dream is going to last for one hour."

The dream stabalizes immediately and I continue carelessly flying, flipping and free free-falling just for the hell of it. I know I have an entire hour at my disposal.

When I finish playing around it's time to look for DCs. I fly with expert ease and I can't get over how effortless flight is in this dream. I decide I'll fly through the whole dream just to see if I can. Flying is never this easy for me.

I come to Mohawk Park. I zip from tree to tree, planting my feet on a trunk and pushing to the next tree. I do this all through the park as I look for DCs. I finally find some at the pavillions. Many are having picnics. I fly up to the roof of the buildings, relax and DC watch. Part of me wants to talk to them but the other part wants to simply observe. I want to see if they act like normal people or if they're going to do something strange and unexpected. As far as I could tell they all seem normal. I wonder if they think they're real? I wonder if the families are repeat families or simply DCs thrown together for the duration of the dream.

When it's time to leave I kind of hop-scotch along the top of the pavilion and come to a barbecue chimney. A kid's head is sticking out of the top of it. I am about to ask the kid how the hell he got in that position and realize that he's probably a distraction. Hell, the entire DC watching was probably a distraction. I turn, run to the edge of the roof and leap into the air.

Ahead of me are several old trees. Each one has a sign nailed to it. On each sign is either OE or RO. I wonder what that means. Further into the forest many bright NO TRESPASSING signs are nailed to tree trunks. "what? They can't tell me no trespassing in my own dream" I immediately fly past the signs and into the forbidden woods.

I soar a few inches above the ground, following a sandy path. I come to a steep hill and it takes some effort to fly up it. To my right there are several little dirt paths that lead into heavy shadow. I'm very tempted to investigate but decide to find out what's at the top of the hill.

An airbase. I've discovered a secret military air base inside me! 'Now what the hell does this mean?', I wonder. I fly over the fence and straight for the runway. Several fighter jets take off. I fly alongside them, matching their speed and the jets fall into some sort of formation. I take up the left outer part of the formation and easily fly along with them. One of the pilots notices me and waves. I think this is funny, I expected them to react in a hostile way and a fighter vs lucid me dogfight was about to ensue. I was wrong. I veer off from the formation and fly towards a darkening horizon.

It is suddenly night. I come to a tall windowless building standing alone in the dark. I fly around it, wondering what's inside. I ghost through the wall to investigate. I fly up a spiral staircase to the top room. There are two couches and on each is an extremely model hot guy. And they're twins! Playtime. We have some x-rated fun but I'm always careful to not let it be too much fun for fear of waking or forgetting I'm lucid. And because I can't take truly orgasm I don't let the guys get that far either. So by the end of it it was fun but not as fun as it could have been. The guys start acting bitch since they didn't get their happy ending. I point out that I didn't get one either but they don't care.

"You wanna be pricks? Fine." I gather up my clothes. "Chew your arms off for my amusement."

The guys instantly start gnawing on their shoulders, it's funny, one runs around in circles as he's chewing. This is a hell of a lot more entertaining than the sex was. I get dressed and before I go I add, "And once you're done with your arms, chew each other's dicks off. Wish I could stay and watch but I have to find something constructive to do." I find a bathroom, fix myself up and climb out the tiny window. Before I drop I stare intently at the horizon and reassure myself that I can fly. I jump and soar away from the building.

to be continued..
continued:

I find myself flying over a carnival or fair. Before I know it huge fireworks are exploding all around me. AWESOME!!! I've yet to be blown to bits while lucid. I dart around the sky trying to pinpoint where the next firework will explode but I keep coming up just shy. After a while frustration sets in and I fly lazily away.

A dark forest looms ahead. A reddish light glows deep within it. I head straight for the light. I want to find out what it is. I also notice the sky, it is full of those temptingly close stars again. I forget about the red light and decide to fly to the brightest star. I zip upward into the night and force myself to fly as fast as the speed of light. The dark warps around me and I push even harder, faster. Faster than the speed of light. It feels amazing. I'm going to punch right through the heart of that star when I reach it.

Even though I fly faster than the speed of light I know I won't reach the star anytime soon. I stop and fall backward. I'm instantly back on earth, drifting like a wind caught feather toward an open stadium full of people. I land outside the stadium instead of inside. I leap up to fly but I can't catch in the air like I'm supposed to. I can fly for a few feet then the flight just putters out of me. Oh well.

I stand in line to get a beer. After a couple of minutes of watching DCs I think, "Why in the hell am I standing in line. I push to the front, grab two cups of beer and walk away. No one says or does anything. I look down at the beers and am disgusted by them. I give them to passers-by and push through the crowd to see who is inside the stadium.

WAKE UP, 6:54am.
That dream almost lasted an hour.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 02:11:27 PM by Vex Kitten »

Offline Burned up

• Burning candles at both ends
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #289 on: February 02, 2010, 09:13:29 AM »
:chuckle: Thanks a lot for pointing that out Burned up.

Heh heh.  I'm just being annoying. :argue:

Love that lucid dream.  OE and RO looks like it should be Oneiro... (i.e. dream...something).  But it could be loads of things.

Those poor twins :shakehead:
Bu

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #290 on: February 02, 2010, 09:49:32 AM »
Wow.  Wow wow wow.

The decision right up front to stay lucid for an hour should be something we talk about all the time.  Brilliant, and all the moreso because it is so simple and obvious.

And your revenge on the DC's. . . laughing out loud at my desk and unable to explain to my co-workers why.  Awkward indeed.

"Yeah - this chick I know had a lucid dream where she ordered these disappointed guys to chew their arms off, and it's REALLY funny!"
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2010, 02:00:02 PM »
Burned up: Poor twins?!? Poor me for having put up with them. I wonder though if they really finished off with it after I left.   Those OE RO signs were every where and seemed important. The only thing that springs to mind though from those letters is OREO. Free association time?

PJ: I don't know why that didn't occur to me before either, simply stating how long the dream should last. And to have it work is amazing. IF only I can remember to do that at the start of every LD.
The arm chewing thing was hilarious, you should have seen it. I still laugh just thinking about it.
 :chuckle:

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2010, 03:39:25 PM »
Great dream!

Nice job recognizing the wrong season, I always miss that.

Congrats on the flying. Man that dream just went on and on, so much fun.

What was wrong with the beer?

Offline iPi

• Applier
« Reply #293 on: February 02, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »
Great dream. Props on how long it was. I have tried yelling things to make the dream increase in length or lucidity, but it hasn't work for me. Only rubbing my hands together and spinning (sometimes) has worked for me. Glad it works for you.

I didn't realize the twin fantasy went both ways.

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #294 on: February 02, 2010, 09:08:11 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Sean999

• Creator's Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Only in your dreams...
    • The Sound of My Universe
« Reply #295 on: February 03, 2010, 12:43:03 AM »
What a monster of an LD! I'm very jealous right now, so tonight I will have one of my own. You just wait and see!

Offline Man of Shred

• I am Naga.
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »
all i can say is: AMAZING!

I'll have to remember to shout out and hour long lucidity request during the next LD!

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2010, 10:19:16 AM »
Caradon: Thanks. I don't usually take note of the season either. The leaves were so vibrantly coloured that they demanded attention. I don't know what was wrong with the beer. It just disgusted me.

iPi: In dream I had no doubt whatsoever that the dream would be an hour long. I just have to remember to try it again in the future. The twin thing isn't a fantasy of mine. They were just there and looking good so I figured, What the hell. They were distractors of the worst kind.

Moonbeam: Thanks. There was so much. Too much I think. I didn't have time to stop and try to remember lucid challenges. They probably would have been easy to accomplish in that dream. Next time I see signs I'll have to remember to read them out loud in dream. Maybe something cool will come of it.

Sean999: Did you get lucid? I haven't been around regularly to check up on you.

Man of Shred: Thanks. It wasn't a request though. It was a statement of truth. Just like saying, "The sky is blue', or "Those leaves are red", or 'My name is M". It's something I knew for absolute certain. The dream would last an hour. I just hope it works again in the future.

Offline Vex

• Lord of the Rings
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • Ex Kitten
« Reply #298 on: February 10, 2010, 10:34:06 AM »
Natives & the Vampire Guy - DILD within a Dream -

I'm in a small, run-down house in which many people are living. We're learning traditional native ways. Well, I'm not learning, I'm just sort of there. I don't belong there. We're all shown to our rooms. I have to share a bed with a teen guy. We lay in the dark talking. He tells me it's very important to learn traditional things and that his people are basically an endangered species. As we are talking I drift to sleep.

~I'm walking down a road that slices through a flat, green expanse of land. The sky is an overwhelming blue, not a cloud speckles it. Seems like I'm walking through a painting. I continue to walk until I come to plants that line the road. They are massive four leafed clovers, taller than me. They are also a deep maroon colour.
I laugh.

"I'm dreaming"

I continue walking down the middle of the clover lined road. I try to recall a lucid challenge. Did they have something to do with snow? I can't remember.

I look back to the scenery. On either side of me the flat fields have turned to massive hills of snow. I charge up one of the mountainous hills. It's taking too long. I wonder if I can slide up a snow hill? I leap into the air and land on my belly, arms stretched out before me. I start sliding up the snowhill and it's actually more fun than sliding down. I quickly reach the top and start down the other side. I'm up and down a good half dozen hills before I decide to change the scene.

I stop and stand up, look at the scenery. Snow hills stretch to the horizon on all sides of me. I take a few moments and appreciate the simplistic beauty of this scene before I fall backwards off the hill. I close my eyes, willing the scene to change. ~

(end lucidity)

I land on my back. I'm on a soft surface, like a mattress. I sit up and look around me. I'm back in the crowded native house. The teen is still on the bed mumbling away.

Lights flash through our window. Someone is approaching. I sense danger. I try to get out of bed but my body is slow and sluggish. I can barely stand. I stumble around like I'm wasted. I try to tell the boy to hide but my words won't form.

A tall, thin man appears. He is dressed in black. He smiles at me. He has fangs and looks like a vampire but I don't think he's really a vampire. He's something else. The guy leans over the teen boy and informs the boy that he will soon come and take possession of his body. The boy is too afraid to even blink or breathe. I struggle to move but my body is not working. I know I could kick that guy's ass if I could only move.

The tall man only grins at me in a way that infuriates me. It's as if he is the one responsible for my partial paralysis. He nods and bows gallantly before disappearing.

The boy is still too afraid to move. I hear voices. The voices outside the room snap me out of the paralysis. I run to the boy and tell him that we will run away and hide from the tall man. I promise to protect him but the boy says he can not leave. He has an obligation to stay where he is. He begins speaking in a language that sounds vaguely like Spanish. I can't understand him anymore. People burst into the room and check on us. I can't understand them either. I stay near to the boy though. I know it's up to me to protect him.

Offline pj

• Learning.
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
  • We are made of such stuff as dreams are made of.
« Reply #299 on: February 10, 2010, 12:28:29 PM »
Brilliant, Vexxie!  Belly-sliding UPHILL!!!

Gotta add that to my list of things to experience while lucid.
What truly matters is not built of right and wrong; but of grace, and of love.

--pj