Author Topic: Cranial Electro Stimulation (CES)  (Read 7474 times)

Offline quasimodo

• Knower
Cranial Electro Stimulation (CES)
« on: September 30, 2012, 01:40:55 PM »

Offline DrTechnical

• Lead Tangential Thinker
  • Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: Cranial Electro Stimulation (CES)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 04:22:32 PM »
My advice here would be to leverage it to obtain a nice theta state, in which you get some good hynagogic images and so forth. Use it for 30-40 minutes, then remove it and try to WILD. You might able able to leverage the HI to induce a WILD.
"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline IndigoGhost

• ???????~StarMan*
  • Research Guild
  • Evaluator
  • ???~???????~???
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 09:50:13 AM »
I have figured that these devices do work, but its mostly yourself who makes them work. You want a theta state and your using a machine to provide one and your brain knows it and will provide you with the state you desire. I can say CES works with or without you wanting it, but wanting it helps just as much as the machine does.
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7981/indistarsygoooooooooooo.png
????+ Spirulina +????+?????+????+ Lion' s??+ Probiotic Acidophilus?

Offline quasimodo

• Knower
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 02:38:56 PM »

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2012, 08:45:15 PM »
I have had very modest success with sound. CES and magnetic stimulation have a much more profound effect.
"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline quasimodo

• Knower
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
I have a NeuroTrek. There is a new version out I believe. Google "Neurotrek 3".

Yes, if you are going to experiment with hemisphere isolation, I would go with the left. Though I don't fully understand that process. How does that implementation keep a balance of voltage from left to right. Without a balanced voltage application there is the possibility of electrolysis of the blood (I think that's the term, has to do with component separation).

BTW, I would not do the 20+ CES followed by 39.5 Hz audio. That is not what I suggested.

Your best bet is to drop the bucks on a Neurotrek.

Offline quasimodo

• Knower
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 12:55:18 PM »

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 09:01:48 AM »
Don't get too caught up in the timing suggestion. It's just a suggestion.

What a CES device actually does is send pulses LR, LR, LR etc ... (left/right). So it would be possible to activate one hemisphere I think, but just sending pulses in one direction, one after another.

Offline quasimodo

• Knower
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 12:37:29 PM »

Offline quasimodo

• Knower
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 01:44:11 PM »

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 07:55:47 PM »
Interesting. The guy who builds the oasis seemed very cautious about 40 Hz in general. But it's cool if he is planning to offer such a device. Understanding of course the patent infringement issue associated with distributing such a device in the US  :comeandgetsome:.

I found the 40 Hz range to be overwhelmingly more effective at inducing lucids than any other signal and protocol i pursued. Many others had very good results as well.

I personally have not spent a great deal of time here, as I am working on a lucid dreaming project that i believe to be of much larger significance. And much more fun.

Offline quasimodo

• Knower
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 01:51:46 PM »