Author Topic: Golden Thimble Technique  (Read 2534 times)

Offline PerchanceToDream

• Knower
Golden Thimble Technique
« on: September 25, 2013, 12:47:51 AM »
Hey everybody,

I'm new to this site, but not new to lucid dreaming. About 10 years ago I was really into it for a few years. Practiced like mad and had a steady stream of LDs. Then I got side-tracked, stopped doing RCs and writing in a DJ, and of course the LDs stopped too. Now I'm back!

I have noticed that one of my strongest dream signs involves magic tricks and magic shows; I'm a retired professional magician! So I've been wearing a red rubber finger lately, like the one they use for counting cash. My two part-time jobs are bookkeeper and retail office supply associate. Wearing a red rubber finger is quite appropriate in these jobs. I have been doing sleight-of-hand tricks with this thimble sized, red rubber finger, for staff and customers as of late. Because magic tricks is a constant dream sign and looking at my hands is a popular RC, I'm convinced I'm onto something, for me. People are quite amazed with the magic, and I look at them as if they are dream characters, looking at my hands doing magic, as if it were a dream.

I've just ordered a set of professional Gold Thimbles for magicians; should arrive in about a week. I am going to wear a Gold thimble at these jobs, and justify it by doing the trick. I've been wearing the red rubber finger on the bus and such, and when people look strangely at me I just see them as random dream characters.

I would love to have some input from some of you regarding this new technique that I think is quite tailored (mind the thimble pun) to my own circumstances.

My inspiration was watching the movie Inception last week, in particular, the use of Totems. So far, no LD, but it's only been 4 or 5 days so far, and I'm determined!

Thanks,

PerchanceToDream
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 01:30:30 AM by PerchanceToDream »
Practice, Practice, Practice.

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: Golden Thimble Technique
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 06:47:13 AM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Heidiho775

• Comprehender
Re: Golden Thimble Technique
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 09:35:00 AM »
Do you really think that works? I mean did it work? What were youre experiences?