Author Topic: Malacs Fast Grab  (Read 20 times)

Offline Komikubo45

• Comprehender
Malacs Fast Grab
« on: November 06, 2017, 09:56:07 AM »
Hey guys, i got a question relating to a "new" WILD technique I heard of. Its called "Malacs Fast Grab". Here is the thread: http://www.dreamviews.com/attaining-lucidity/65626-finally-10-second-lucid-induction-title-%2Amfg%2A.html

Has any one of you ever heard of it? I just read that you imagine falling through a trap-door under your bed in your "dreaming world". I think this seems legit, but I need someone who already has experience with this :).

The author of the thread where this technique is explained says it just takes 10 seconds to get in the lucid dream. This would be a very fast way in my opinion, but I am still sceptical, what about you guys?

Thanks a lot

Offline The Littlest Leaf Dragon

• Alis Volat Propriis
  • Teacher's Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: Malacs Fast Grab
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 06:20:41 PM »
My father uses a technique that is kinda similar to this.  Based on how my father describes it and my (failed) experiments, it seems that the faster you fall asleep and go into dreams, the better this sort of technique will work.

That having been said, the fact that this is supposed to be done after almost a full night of sleep (and during rem) does lend credibility to this technique.  (Because you should be able to fall asleep quickly.)  It might be particularly effective if you do it like you would do a DEILD.  (Though the author seems to say you don't have to and that you can get up and use the bathroom or whatever.)

I definitely think it'll work for some people, and I'm going to have to start trying it when I wake up in the middle of the night.  Thanks for posting it!

Edit - I tried it last night, and I did have some success with it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:25:59 AM by The Littlest Leaf Dragon »