Author Topic: hello, you're in my dream  (Read 232 times)

Offline Phantasus

• Knower
hello, you're in my dream
« on: February 08, 2018, 07:20:45 PM »
just introducing myself.
Many years ago I was fairly active on the forums at lucidipedia but can't seem to find the server today.
 I have been an Oneironaut since a boy.
Have recently given up the holy herb and my dream recall is back in full swing. Ive had two lucid dreams this week with no preparation just spontaneous occurances from logical thinking.
I'm interested in the physics of the dimension dreams take place in, possible spiritual and psychological depths to be discovered.

Offline johnb

• Evaluator
Re: hello, you're in my dream
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 09:37:16 PM »
just introducing myself.

Welcome, Phantasus! Not too much going on here these days, though. But maybe it will pick up eventually!

Many years ago I was fairly active on the forums at lucidipedia but can't seem to find the server today.
 I have been an Oneironaut since a boy.
Have recently given up the holy herb

Cannabis? It does have a dream-suppressing effect for me, in most cases. Or possibly a dream-recall-suppressing effect.

and my dream recall is back in full swing. Ive had two lucid dreams this week with no preparation just spontaneous occurances from logical thinking.
I'm interested in the physics of the dimension dreams take place in, possible spiritual and psychological depths to be discovered.

So you're thinking dreams take place in an actual physical space of some kind? Or do you mean a mental space? Anyway, I agree that there are definite spiritual and psychological insights to be gained by paying attention to dreams.
In the secret space of dreams
Where I dreaming lay amazed
When the secrets all are told
And the petals all unfold
When there was no dream of mine
You dreamed of me.
-- from Attics of My Life, by Robert Hunter