Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors: Part II  (Read 728 times)

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
Re: Quantum Mirrors: Part II
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2018, 10:49:25 PM »
I was at school and the bus was going to come soon. I decided to go to the hidden stash and pick out some stuff for free. There was a myriad of fun stuff. Chocolate ice cream, Pringles, some music CDs (I was eyeing the 80s Madonna ones and the one with fairy songs), a Zelda comic, and other stuff that I'll put out here if I remember. I came out of the hidden stash and back to the main room where I wait for my ride to come. There was a lady sitting on one of the seats and she told me that I might have missed it. I kept looking. It didn't come. Suddenly things started looking different. I saw somebody I knew in real life and asked her. I was waiting for a long time and nothing. Something about my sister... she called different places to ask. Eventually the bus came and I was eating my chocolate ice cream, but I had to sit behind the bus driver and there was a tabletop for me to eat my chocolate ice cream.. lol

So was this all from dream perspective?  I could totally see it!  The "hidden stash" and how, IDL we can just manifest these other pocket dimensions.  You even got your own personal tray table :D

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
  • drowning in synchronicities...
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2018, 06:55:23 PM »
Lmao, I've had a lot of these "stash" dreams. I guess objects of intrigue are popping into my subconscious! Thanks haha

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 02:04:16 AM »
First dream of this year is hilarious.

I was listening to random songs on my computer and there was a song with the lyrics "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and didn't have a fall" and I went in the kitchen and told my mom (irl my mom makes comments about Humpty Dumpty and I told her about the dream irl)

\o/

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 12:49:41 AM »
I walked into a room and saw Peter Capaldi and said "I don't know who you are, but I love you." Then the floors of the room became the walls, and I ended up walking on the walls, sort of like an MC Escher drawing.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:54:58 AM by kineticwaves »

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #19 on: Today at 02:58:00 AM »
I walked into a room and saw Peter Capaldi and said "I don't know who you are, but I love you." Then the floors of the room became the walls, and I ended up walking on the walls, sort of like an MC Escher drawing.

Very fitting scenario with Capaldi's recent stint as The Doctor :P.  Did you just keep walking and the environment moved around you or did you feel a transition in your weight/gravitational pull?