Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors: Part II  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
Re: Quantum Mirrors: Part II
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2018, 10:49:25 PM »
I was at school and the bus was going to come soon. I decided to go to the hidden stash and pick out some stuff for free. There was a myriad of fun stuff. Chocolate ice cream, Pringles, some music CDs (I was eyeing the 80s Madonna ones and the one with fairy songs), a Zelda comic, and other stuff that I'll put out here if I remember. I came out of the hidden stash and back to the main room where I wait for my ride to come. There was a lady sitting on one of the seats and she told me that I might have missed it. I kept looking. It didn't come. Suddenly things started looking different. I saw somebody I knew in real life and asked her. I was waiting for a long time and nothing. Something about my sister... she called different places to ask. Eventually the bus came and I was eating my chocolate ice cream, but I had to sit behind the bus driver and there was a tabletop for me to eat my chocolate ice cream.. lol

So was this all from dream perspective?  I could totally see it!  The "hidden stash" and how, IDL we can just manifest these other pocket dimensions.  You even got your own personal tray table :D

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
  • drowning in synchronicities...
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2018, 06:55:23 PM »
Lmao, I've had a lot of these "stash" dreams. I guess objects of intrigue are popping into my subconscious! Thanks haha

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2019, 02:04:16 AM »
First dream of this year is hilarious.

I was listening to random songs on my computer and there was a song with the lyrics "Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall and didn't have a fall" and I went in the kitchen and told my mom (irl my mom makes comments about Humpty Dumpty and I told her about the dream irl)

\o/

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2019, 12:49:41 AM »
I walked into a room and saw Peter Capaldi and said "I don't know who you are, but I love you." Then the floors of the room became the walls, and I ended up walking on the walls, sort of like an MC Escher drawing.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:54:58 AM by kineticwaves »

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2019, 02:58:00 AM »
I walked into a room and saw Peter Capaldi and said "I don't know who you are, but I love you." Then the floors of the room became the walls, and I ended up walking on the walls, sort of like an MC Escher drawing.

Very fitting scenario with Capaldi's recent stint as The Doctor :P.  Did you just keep walking and the environment moved around you or did you feel a transition in your weight/gravitational pull?

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2019, 05:27:43 PM »

Very fitting scenario with Capaldi's recent stint as The Doctor :P.  Did you just keep walking and the environment moved around you or did you feel a transition in your weight/gravitational pull?
I think I was kinda feeling distorted with it as everything was warping and becoming more MC Escher-ish

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2019, 05:05:59 PM »
I had two dreams! Dream 1: I walked outside and a van came up to my driveway and in the van was Salvador Dali and his girlfriend. Pretty random : O Dream 2: I was in another realm swimming in the ocean. In the dream, I attributed this to one of my past lives and knew that in this life that I'm kind of a wimp and afraid of drowning (at least I was the last time I tried to learn how to swim). Something about the 12th century (at least on this realm) and weird-looking rainbow tribal art that I found near the water. I think this imagery was inspired by the art on a Youtube video of a song that I like... but maybe it goes deeper than that. In the dream, I attributed it to the Vikings of their time. WTF lol! And then, I heard this really abstract-sounding melody that was also tribal-ish and I could resonate with it at the time that I was swimming in the ocean even though it was sort of out there. I saw it as one of my favorite songs even though it wasn't even something close to what you would hear remotely today lmao. Something about Sphongle's song Aquatic Garden of Extra Celestial Delights being made with sugar. Apparently, songs were food in my dream. XD I was clearly in another dimension, in another time period, in another frame of mind, in another reality, in another universe.

I also feel like the water that I was a part of as the weird melody played was inside of a building and I vaguely remember a crystal wall...

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2019, 05:10:18 PM »
Something about my mom being in a relationship with a weirdo (pervert) and I was worried.
I ended up asking my mom about a water festival ? I was a part of in the summer (in my dream) where I remembered these tunnels in the water that I swam through... I dreamed about this before irl life and forgot about it until I was reminded in this dream.

Offline kineticwaves

• Comprehender
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2019, 05:13:55 PM »
I was treading the outside of labyrinthine buildings and couldn't figure out where I was actually supposed to be - and I ended up gravitating towards this one particular door. I kept getting knocked down some ledge I was on, though, and onto the bottom segments. I ended up exploring other doors as well and electricity zapped me from many of them. I also would walk through one door and end up in a room where other doors were spawned - not knowing where I was supposed to go. However, I got out of it somehow and I ended up outside and I went somewhere in the labyrinth where there were these 6 or 7 ankh symbols and I "selected" them to piece together an Ancient Egyptian monolith. I don't think I saw the labyrinth anymore - instead of I standing somewhere and a few feet away from me was a monolith....