Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors: Part II  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
Re: Quantum Mirrors: Part II
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2019, 04:05:08 PM »
Hello and looking forward to reading more dreams. I'm working at getting my recall back, getting into the habit of journal-ing and also reading journals. Looking forward to some lucidity soon.

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
  • drowning in synchronicities...
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2019, 09:28:45 PM »
Yeah! Thank you!! Enjoy your stay here!!

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2019, 08:44:37 PM »
My last dream was pretty cool. I had a dream that I went inside of a van and Luna Lovegood was in it. I call Luna the space case of the Harry Potter franchise, because she's pretty quirky. I love her. She was listening to some classic electronic song from Tangerine Dream... lol, it was pretty random. I'm not sure she would be into that - but I think my brain associated her quirkiness with space case/space age LMAO. She was listening to various other songs after that song.

I then saw a galaxy tattoo on the palm of my hand - blue nebulae galaxies and my nails were galaxy-painted as well.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2019, 10:52:12 AM »
Cool.  Tangerine Dream,  I forgot all about them. I have several of their CD's in my collection of music to relax to. I used to listen to all the time. I listen to Cryo Chamber now quite a bit, on youtube with my noise cancelling headphones. Ever listen to that stuff?  It's great.   Also other youtube relaxation stuff. Nature and fireplaces and storms all that good stuff. Cryo Chamber has been broadcasting a live 24/7 channel which is nice to just put on and listen to, doesn't stop.  I hope they keep it up. Every now and then the channel goes offline for a little bit and they repost it. But so far at least it always comes back. 

Last night I also had a couple of show characters appear in my dreams.   It's fun when that happens. 

Sounds like an awesome tattoo you had on your palm lol. I bet that was wild to look at.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:00:12 AM by Caradon »

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2019, 10:55:24 PM »
Cool.  Tangerine Dream,  I forgot all about them. I have several of their CD's in my collection of music to relax to. I used to listen to all the time. I listen to Cryo Chamber now quite a bit, on youtube with my noise cancelling headphones. Ever listen to that stuff?  It's great.   Also other youtube relaxation stuff. Nature and fireplaces and storms all that good stuff. Cryo Chamber has been broadcasting a live 24/7 channel which is nice to just put on and listen to, doesn't stop.  I hope they keep it up. Every now and then the channel goes offline for a little bit and they repost it. But so far at least it always comes back. 

Last night I also had a couple of show characters appear in my dreams.   It's fun when that happens. 

Sounds like an awesome tattoo you had on your palm lol. I bet that was wild to look at.

Heck yes! Phaedra will take me to astral worlds. What are some of your favorite songs by them? I know they've been at it for decades and their discography is extensive. I never heard everything by them. I never heard of Cryo Chamber. I guess I could find it, though. I'm so glad to be posting my dreams again. And yeah, it was pretty wild.  :yesss: :yahoo:

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2019, 10:59:45 PM »
I had a dream that my mom played Assassins Creed which my sister said was similar to Zelda and actually thought it was similar.

I ended up in a room with these weird glowing glyphs (?) and some other people and one of them brought up space people and I ended up hugging somebody whose skin resembled constellations/nebulas. I worried somebody thought I was trying to take them away from somebody else, but I couldn't help but feel as if I was a part of the divine through what my brain thought of as some kind of soulmate.

I ended up in a video game - apparently Halo - and I was going down an elevator at rapid speeds. It was quite thrilling lol.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 11:11:35 AM by kineticwaves »

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2019, 10:05:29 PM »
Lovely set of dreams. I particularly like the constellation/nebula people. You all are dreaming about mystical races of people and I'm just sitting around in dreams admiring nature. lol

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2019, 06:22:18 AM »
Lovely set of dreams. I particularly like the constellation/nebula people. You all are dreaming about mystical races of people and I'm just sitting around in dreams admiring nature. lol

Thank you! I have an affinity/love for space so it shows up in my dreams a lot. ^____^

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2019, 01:00:44 PM »
What are some of your favorite songs by them? I know they've been at it for decades and their discography is extensive. I never heard everything by them. I never heard of Cryo Chamber. I guess I could find it, though. I'm so glad to be posting my dreams again. And yeah, it was pretty wild.  :yesss: :yahoo:

I'm not sure. I'd have to look through my CD's I don't remember, it's been a while since I listened to my CD collection. I should look them up on Youtube.

Here is the Cryo Chamber 24/7 link I'm listening to right now. Every now and then their 24/7 channel goes down and they repost it on  different link though.  But  I'm sure if you click on it and it's not there you can still find it, and a list of the stuff they upload.They are uploading new stuff constantly it's hard to keep up with it. But I think you would like them if you're into that kind of stuff. I actually have a different playlist for the 24/7 channel than I do for the rest of their stuff that I save. They even have a lucid dreaming track.

Or you can also just do a search on youtube for them there stuff will come up right away. It's very cool of them to be giving everyone so much free content to listen to.

Nice one on the Halo dream.  I bet that elevator ride was awesome... Those video game dreams always have a chance of transitioning to lucidity since you're  already in the frame of mind that it's not the real world. It's happened to me more than once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRTvLWxZ0c4

Their lucid dreaming track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PanIcsu6MI&list=PLfAy9DfriU143tvtqm113_RRGDOv_6KVn&index=5&t=1570s

I like this one a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0snd05Kmk&list=PLfAy9DfriU143tvtqm113_RRGDOv_6KVn&index=18

« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 01:10:31 PM by Caradon »

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2019, 05:12:15 PM »
Thank you for the link! Floaty space music. I think in the upcoming weeks, I should make some playlists for lucid dreaming. Related to video games, I very much had a dream like that a couple of years ago that - even though I didn't attempt on purpose - was on the edge of lucidity.

I have a fascination with music that takes me to abstract space worlds. I found so much music over the years with that type of feel. Solar Fields, Magic Sound Fabric, Future Sound of London. FSOL - Lifeforms (the CD) is some intriguing stuff.

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2019, 07:02:04 PM »
My last dream was pretty cool. I had a dream that I went inside of a van and Luna Lovegood was in it. I call Luna the space case of the Harry Potter franchise, because she's pretty quirky. I love her. She was listening to some classic electronic song from Tangerine Dream... lol, it was pretty random. I'm not sure she would be into that - but I think my brain associated her quirkiness with space case/space age LMAO. She was listening to various other songs after that song.

I then saw a galaxy tattoo on the palm of my hand - blue nebulae galaxies and my nails were galaxy-painted as well.

I too have always had a soft spot for Space Cadets like Luna or Pheobe from friends.  I love their polarized view of reality and how they seem to mold it around them.  I can relate :D

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2019, 07:52:24 PM »
I never watched Friends but I agree. I always gravitate towards weird people.

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2019, 08:07:31 AM »
I only remember fragments, but I was inside of the Blender interface and I was designing this neon blue labyrinth - which kind of resembled a rollercoaster.

Actually, that's all I remember lol.

Offline kineticwaves

• Applier
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2019, 04:42:26 AM »
I was walking outside and I saw several strands of holographic beads on the ground and picked them up without being caught picking them up (because they weren't mine). I put them somewhere by my house and put a brick on top of some of them - thinking that would help. I don't steal things irl - not sure why my brain conjured this.

I ended up at school and I saw my old social worker there. I didn't get a huge chance to speak to her, though.

I also saw some random girl I knew from back in the day (irl she was a bitch but I hung out with her in the dream). I got some salsa and chips and sat down with her.

Later my friend turned morphed into my friend Emily and things got interesting. I started talking to her about Atlantis, because I watched Atlantis: The Lost Empire a day beforehand, and some of the images on the movie reminded me of a past life. In the movie, I saw a few dome-shaped buildings, a really beautiful path of greenery that sort of resembled something on Zelda that also reminded me of a past life (I had images of walking through an ethereal green forest-like path and it was on the movie), the futuristic underwater buildings and electricity that sparked everything. Not to mention, in the movie - some of the buildings were golden and there was some type of wall with this weird looking tribal art as well as these faces cupping a crystal and it resembled something my brain thought up in another dream.

She said it wasn't weird if I started talking about this - because she's talked about certain things too at school.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:46:51 AM by kineticwaves »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2019, 06:36:55 AM »
Fun adventure dream. I love chips and salsa, probably one of my favorite things. I like all the video game influence.

I was thinking about playing my Dying Light game, to help influence both some parkour, and zombie apocalypse dreams. Also maybe some of my VR games, because VR influences some bizarre dreams.

Maybe just hang out for a while at the virtual mansion I built in the virtual mountains with the deck overlooking the lake. Maybe go for virtual walk along the virtual river and catch some virtual butterflies, and pick some virtual flowers for making potions at my alchemist table. Or go for a swim. And get washed over the waterfalls. That's always fun. Skyrim VR is a wonderful, beautiful VR place, to either just hang out, explore, or go on some crazy adventure. Looking forward to the new one they are working on, will have more up to date graphics. I'm sure the world they are building with the modern tech will be incredible in VR.