Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors: Part II  (Read 4555 times)

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
  • drowning in synchronicities...
Re: Quantum Mirrors: Part II
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2020, 05:31:17 AM »
Hello world, I had two dreams.

One dream was about listening to a Bob Dylan song - which I think I dreamed because I read about a designer who was really influential on American culture who passed away. His name was Milton Glazer and he made posters for a lot of different stuff - including the symbol I Love New York and the psychedelic style poster of Bob Dylan. It was kind of in the vain of a lot of psychedelic styled things from the 60s.

The next dream I had took place back at school. I was back at school despite the coronavirus and I ended up having someone dye my hair. I wanted my hair dyed purple and lime green for a sort of spacey/quirky look, but they decided to try dying my hair rainbow/holo. I actually obliged and let them! I was like, 'yeah why not.' Dye my hair holo. So I did and I ended up seeing the results and loving it. I then wanted to get myself some tattoos as that's something I plan on investing in in the future (the only reason I don't have any tattoos in real life is because I don't have a means of getting any, but I plan on getting them when I get a job). There was also a store (?) at the campus with a lot of cute stuffed animals and I eyed them and was like 'ya, why not.' XD

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
  • drowning in synchronicities...
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2020, 05:37:47 AM »
This is my first dream from this year (that I remember actually and never recorded), so I'm gonna record it cuz it's cute.

So I took a nap earlier while watching Harry Potter and I dreamed that I ran away from my house and took my dog and I to the stars. We were gaining speed into the stars at night and could feel the tree branches as we were reaching higher and higher. I was imagining an ethereal and out there electronic song. Also there was an artist who drew a tiger with a galaxy background and I asked him for some pointers

Getting cuted out by the fluff apparently influences my dream realm.  :yesss: :gotcha: :ya:

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2020, 05:22:29 PM »
I have rainbow wig that came with a Madagascar 3D movie I bought once. That sounds like a fun Star Wars dream...