Author Topic: Quantum Mirrors: Part II  (Read 5466 times)

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
  • drowning in synchronicities...
Re: Quantum Mirrors: Part II
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2020, 05:31:17 AM »
Hello world, I had two dreams.

One dream was about listening to a Bob Dylan song - which I think I dreamed because I read about a designer who was really influential on American culture who passed away. His name was Milton Glazer and he made posters for a lot of different stuff - including the symbol I Love New York and the psychedelic style poster of Bob Dylan. It was kind of in the vain of a lot of psychedelic styled things from the 60s.

The next dream I had took place back at school. I was back at school despite the coronavirus and I ended up having someone dye my hair. I wanted my hair dyed purple and lime green for a sort of spacey/quirky look, but they decided to try dying my hair rainbow/holo. I actually obliged and let them! I was like, 'yeah why not.' Dye my hair holo. So I did and I ended up seeing the results and loving it. I then wanted to get myself some tattoos as that's something I plan on investing in in the future (the only reason I don't have any tattoos in real life is because I don't have a means of getting any, but I plan on getting them when I get a job). There was also a store (?) at the campus with a lot of cute stuffed animals and I eyed them and was like 'ya, why not.' XD

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2020, 05:37:47 AM »
This is my first dream from this year (that I remember actually and never recorded), so I'm gonna record it cuz it's cute.

So I took a nap earlier while watching Harry Potter and I dreamed that I ran away from my house and took my dog and I to the stars. We were gaining speed into the stars at night and could feel the tree branches as we were reaching higher and higher. I was imagining an ethereal and out there electronic song. Also there was an artist who drew a tiger with a galaxy background and I asked him for some pointers

Getting cuted out by the fluff apparently influences my dream realm.  :yesss: :gotcha: :ya:

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2020, 05:22:29 PM »
I have rainbow wig that came with a Madagascar 3D movie I bought once. That sounds like a fun Star Wars dream...

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2020, 08:05:50 PM »
I had a dream that I was in school except I ended up walking to a room for kindergartners and there was a girl I felt intrigued by as she was a kindergartner but seemed to be really wise for her age. Her name was Amelia and we ended up having a conversation about artwork and the music artist I like Bluetech.

Then I ended up in a large city and felt the excitement of the skyscrapers surrounding me. I am pretty sure I heard both of Madonna's songs I Love New York and Future Lovers which went well with the vibe.

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2020, 08:07:20 PM »
I had a couple of other dreams where my 5th grade teacher was being mean to me for no reason. She was mean to me in real life too.

Then there was a cooler dream where I was in school except everything was glowy and holographic. I noticed I dream a lot about schools that are futuristic in some way. Seems to be a recurring dream sign.

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2020, 08:07:56 PM »
...entering a dream about...

Groundhog Day.

Lawl.  :yesss: :ya:

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2020, 08:08:59 PM »
I had a dream that I was in a labyrinth (it was sort of like a library but not really) with all of these cool things lined up, and I decided to buy some lava lamps. Then there was a huge clock tower like thing in my back yard with a golden baroque feel and it was playing Moon Palace by Ladytron. The Clock Tower thing closely resembled the literal clock tower in Majora's Mask except it was similar in shape to a literal grandfather clock or something.