Author Topic: Dream With Me?  (Read 42 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Comprehender
  • Personal Text?
Dream With Me?
« on: April 19, 2019, 11:31:49 PM »
Hello. I am a dreamer. I would like to get back into conscious or lucid dreaming. I am aware that this forum doesn't seem very active but if anyone is out there and would like to dream with me, let me know. I have no one in my actual life to dream with so I thought I'd take a chance here where it looks cozier and far less confusing and complicated than other online dreaming communities.

A little about me. I am Wedajihs. I lost touch with conscious dreaming due to illness and then to wake world obligations. I severely regret letting something as amazing as lucid dreaming slip through my fingers. I recently had a lucid dream wherein the storm clouds rolled down upon me and inside of them, almost human-like forms of lightning bolts danced around me. It was terrifying and beautiful at the same time. My terror caused me to reality check. When I realized I was dreaming I stood fearlessly amongst the lightning begins and I could hear them singing. It was a familiar song and it made me regret losing touch with lucidity. I woke suddenly and took the dream as a message that it was time to focus on lucid dreaming once again. And so here I stand amongst you all.

Hello dreamers. If you are out there and ready to push past common lucid dreams and burst into new territories of lucidity, let me know. We could become a dreaming ka-tet that explores the ether realms together.

Sincerely: Wedajihs
?

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Comprehender
  • Personal Text?
Re: Dream With Me?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 04:21:26 PM »
Hello again.

Only a few days to go and it'll be a month since I posted here in this thread. I told myself I'd wait a month for a reply since this place seems to have grinded to halt. Except of course for the spammers who have left there slop splattered all over the place.

I'd hoped to find at least one other dreamer to interact with but the only response I've gotten so far is that of my own voice echoing back at me from out of the mist. Where have all the dreamers gone? And whatever shall I do if I do not get a reply here in the next few days?
?

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Comprehender
  • Personal Text?
Re: Dream With Me?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 04:38:42 PM »
Seems I have much of nothing to do this afternoon so I think I shall post randomly throughout the site.
Because I hate seeing the spam posts I'm going to try create new threads just to bump the spam off the site's front page. My good deed for the day.
 :gladiator:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 07:39:34 PM by Wędajihs »
?