Author Topic: Dream With Me?  (Read 308 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
  • Lucid Dreams: 3
Dream With Me?
« on: April 19, 2019, 11:31:49 PM »
Hello. I am a dreamer. I would like to get back into conscious or lucid dreaming. I am aware that this forum doesn't seem very active but if anyone is out there and would like to dream with me, let me know. I have no one in my actual life to dream with so I thought I'd take a chance here where it looks cozier and far less confusing and complicated than other online dreaming communities.

A little about me. I am Wedajihs. I lost touch with conscious dreaming due to illness and then to wake world obligations. I severely regret letting something as amazing as lucid dreaming slip through my fingers. I recently had a lucid dream wherein the storm clouds rolled down upon me and inside of them, almost human-like forms of lightning bolts danced around me. It was terrifying and beautiful at the same time. My terror caused me to reality check. When I realized I was dreaming I stood fearlessly amongst the lightning begins and I could hear them singing. It was a familiar song and it made me regret losing touch with lucidity. I woke suddenly and took the dream as a message that it was time to focus on lucid dreaming once again. And so here I stand amongst you all.

Hello dreamers. If you are out there and ready to push past common lucid dreams and burst into new territories of lucidity, let me know. We could become a dreaming ka-tet that explores the ether realms together.

Sincerely: Wedajihs
???

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
Re: Dream With Me?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 04:21:26 PM »
Hello again.

Only a few days to go and it'll be a month since I posted here in this thread. I told myself I'd wait a month for a reply since this place seems to have grinded to halt. Except of course for the spammers who have left there slop splattered all over the place.

I'd hoped to find at least one other dreamer to interact with but the only response I've gotten so far is that of my own voice echoing back at me from out of the mist. Where have all the dreamers gone? And whatever shall I do if I do not get a reply here in the next few days?
???

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2019, 04:38:42 PM »
Seems I have much of nothing to do this afternoon so I think I shall post randomly throughout the site.
Because I hate seeing the spam posts I'm going to try create new threads just to bump the spam off the site's front page. My good deed for the day.
 :gladiator:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 07:39:34 PM by Wędajihs »
???

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 11:15:10 AM »
Hello there.

Sounds like an awesome lucid you had.  :)

I've not been around in a long time. The forum use to be more active. I wasn't following what happened so don't know all the details. But it seems much drama over arguments on spirituality turned volatile. Resulting in nearly shutting down the forum completely. But someone took it over and kept it running. But still many of the regulars left due to the BS which transpired, including myself.  So it's not been so active around here since that happened I guess.

I never get into spiritual discussions on forums. Or anywhere really.  It's a complete waste of time, energy, and frustration in my opinion. But some people enjoy the arguments it causes. I'm not one of them.  I don't like wasting my time. And personally, I don't give a shit what anyone else believes in. :)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:51:38 AM by Caradon »

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 03:10:06 PM »
Hello and I hope that the site will pick up some activity again soon. There is a lot of useful information here. Also, smart move not getting involved in spiritual arguments, even smarter not giving a shit about what others believe in.
???

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 12:26:38 PM »
Hello and I hope that the site will pick up some activity again soon. There is a lot of useful information here. Also, smart move not getting involved in spiritual arguments, even smarter not giving a shit about what others believe in.

Hello... Glad to see you came back.  Yes maybe someone will see a few posting and decide to joine in! Could be the beginning of a whole new dreaming community. :)   

Offline Emerald Wolf

• *Slept through the Apocalypse*
  • Ambassador Guild
  • Synthesizer
  • Bittersweet is still Sweet
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2019, 05:19:32 AM »
If you guys are still interested in keeping the embers of a community glowing here I'm all for it.
Bas: -
Int: MO, CO
Adv: -

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 11:24:55 AM »
I am willing as well. I like this forum, there is a lot of information and it is (or was) more focused on dreaming than other places. It would be a shame for it to disappear.
???