Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2020, 11:02:50 AM »
I don't think I've ever bodyslammed a person in dreams. I better try it sometime. lol

My recall has been wretched. I'm guessing due to stress.

Saturday 28th: Sky Stuff
I was at my grandmother's and the sunset was both monstrous and beautiful. I tried to take photos but my camera wouldn't work. When I zoomed in on the moon it was actually the death star.

Sunday 29th: Escaping My Aunt's Place
My aunt, who is passed on, had a bunch of us at her house and we weren't allowed to leave. I kept trying to find a way out because there is always a way out.

Monday 30th: Sex Shifters
I lived in an apartment complex with a woman whom I suspected was a murderer. The world shifted into a post apocalyptic scene and our building was partly demolished. We still lived in it. She took me downstairs to meet others and they assured me that I could, with the power of intention, change my sex if I wanted. I didn't really want to but was curious if it was possible. I tried and failed. I accepted that I couldn't change who I physically was but mentally, maybe even spiritually, I could shift into anything. I was kicked out of the building because I wouldn't physically shift.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:50:42 PM by Wędajihs »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2020, 09:04:20 PM »
 Kicked out for not being able to change sex, funny. Weird group of people living there anyways to have that kind of requirements.  :)

Offline Serenity

• Teacher's Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #122 on: March 31, 2020, 02:06:43 AM »
I don't think I've ever bodyslammed a person in dreams. I better try it sometime. lol

My recall has been wretched. I'm guessing due to stress.

Saturday 28th: Sky Stuff
I was at my grandmother's and the sunset was both monstrous and beautiful. I tried to take photos but my camera wouldn't work. When I zoomed in on the moon it was actually the death star.

Sunday 29th: Escaping My Aunt's Place
My aunt, who is passed on, had a bunch of us at her house and we weren't allowed to leave. I kept trying to find a way out because there is always a way out.

Monday 30th: Sex Shifters
I lived in an apartment complex with a woman whom I suspected was a murderer. The world shifted into a post apocalyptic scene and our building was partly demolished. We still lived in it. She took me downstairs to meet others and they assured me that I could, with the power of intention, change my sex if I wanted. I didn't really want to but was curious if it was possible. I tried and failed. I accepted that I couldn't change who I physically was but mentally, maybe even spiritually, I could shift into anything. I was kicked out of the building because I wouldn't physically shift.

Sorry about the death star on the moon (since I'm the moon princess). I'm redecorating the palace. Is this no bueno?/
What would you do if you were dreaming right now?

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2020, 07:48:12 AM »
lol. The Death Star is okay. In actuality, it was pretty beautiful, half of it was pinkish/orange in the sunset light.

Launch
Me and my fake dream family watched a rocket launch. It zoomed around the area a few times and flew off. Shortly after, a low flying airplane criss crossed over our area like it was crop dusting. It dropped a misty substance onto the earth, and dropped a massive amount of it onto our house, which we thought was hidden by a massive old pine tree.
Helecopters came in, circled, landed, and military rushed out toward our house. Me and my spouse fled, but not to escape. By night, we found a hidden tribe of people who had a long pit of glowing coins laid out like a pathway. My spouse and I each walked (fire walked I guess) over the glowing coins to the other end. It was some kind of ceremony that we had to perform before we went to battle. The coins didn't burn so badly.
We immediately went back to the house to fight the military but were captured. We were taken back to the house, which was now full of little children, I think all under the age of 5. We took care of the kids and the soldiers. At some point my spouse and I changed into albino looking people. I remember seeing myself in a mirror and being shocked. I couldn't stay shocked for long because I had to protect the children from the soldiers. I had a feeling they were going to use the kids as meat shields when the time came. I ran over and over in my mind, different scenarios to kill the soldiers, and it came down to poisoning them somehow. I knew it was spring, I knew hemlock would be growing soon, but not soon enough.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2020, 11:53:39 PM »
2nd - Gypsyzilla
In the Mystery Science Theater universe. The cast, sometimes of which I was a part, worked
together to try stop a giant monster that had the body of Godzilla and the head of Gypsy.

3rd - Moving
I left home for some reason or the other and when I came back JE and all his friends were partying in my apartment. I kicked them all out, tried to yell at them but my voice was only half volume. They all eventually left and I just up and moved. Left everything behind.

4th - Tornado Invasion
There were tornadoes all around and I was not afraid as I should have been. Realizing this, I thought to reality check but didn't because I was too busy trying to get dramatic photos of the tornado invasion.

There were more this night but I didn't write them down.

5th - Seed Singing
I serenaded seeds in the hopes that they would grow better.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2020, 07:16:25 AM »
Work Stuff
Tried to go to the bathroom at work but kept getting interrupted. On the way back to my office I picked up garbage from the floor. Boss came in and said she needed my doctor to sign some kind of form. I wondered if I really wanted to keep working there.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2020, 03:56:15 PM »
I've had that dream of trying to get pictures of the tornado before having to run for cover.

Damn bathroom dreams so annoying lol. There is always something like that going on. Half the time I forget to watch for that kind of stuff when in bathrooms too. It would be such an obvious and common dreamsign if could learn to notice it more.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2020, 12:13:13 PM »
I think having a camera on hand nullifies the self preservation instinct. I'll probably meet my demise stupidly trying to photograph something dangerous. And yes, bathroom dreams...

My recall has been horrible. I know I dream, I wake up with a head full of dreams, but as soon as I move they mostly vanish.  :morecry:

This morning though, actually recalled 2.

Art School
Me and a co worker took over an abandoned church, I think all the churches had been abandoned. I can't say for sure but I think religion itself have been abandoned. We took over the church and turned it into an art school.

Burdocks
I had a small patch of garden, the main plant i was growing was burdock. I really doted over them too.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #128 on: April 11, 2020, 09:23:17 AM »
Decent bit of recall last night.

House & Drones
At Bev's house and across the road a house was on fire. People gathered to watch. I walked down the road and saw a drone hovering above. It saw me watching and it zipped away. It kept coming back and trying to spy.

Blue Moon
Typical family gathering at my grandmother's house. Come night, someone mentioned it was a blue moon night. I looked out the window and the moon was actually blue. Lines of wispy clouds made it look striped. I went out into the night and the snow and tried to photograph the moon. My camera wasn't working properly.

Splitting the House
I bought a new house and tried to split it into an upper and lower apartment. I was going to let Jed move in upstairs but I needed to make sure the levels were completely separated from one another first.

Brainwash Radio
I lay in the dark, almost asleep. Something switched in my mind and behind the music on the radio I could hear other music. The more I focused on the songs behind the obvious music, the clearer they became. The songs were all about the same thing, fear this, obey this, you're going to die, have faith in us and you will not perish. This terrified me. I sat up and turned the radio station, closed my eyes and listened and the music behind the music could still be heard. I realized that EVERYTHING is being used to control us.
I woke up suddenly, afraid, and turned the radio off. lol

Bev's House Moved & the 3 dogs
Fell back to sleep and dreamed of Bev's again. She had moved her entire house from one road to another. Her new house was beside a graveyard down the road from my grandmothers place. I went to visit. From outside I heard them all gossiping. S said he hated me, never wanted to see me again. This made me laugh out loud but I hushed myself to hear what they all had to say. I grew bored of eavesdropping and moved to the back of the house.
Three giant german shephards barked at me. I stood just out of their reach and watched them. They reminded me of the 'two wolves warring inside' story. As I contemplated the story one of the dogs broke its chain. It ran at me but when I didn't move to retreat, it veered away and went to sit up by the house. The other two dogs continued barking. I found some hamburgers and fed them to the chained dogs, slowly won their affection. I sat down between the two dogs, who now acted like happy puppies. I tried to call the third dog over but it stayed by the house. I sang to the afraid dog, trying to soothe it. I sang nonsense words because I knew the words didn't mean anything to the dog, only the sound of my voice and the emotion I put behind it.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2020, 07:24:28 AM »
12th

Threesome
In the midst of a threesome, I stopped and thought, "This isn't good, something's wrong." A little while later the thought struck me, "I must be becoming ill, this is something the sick me does." I put a stop to the situation with me but told my partners they could continue on if they wanted. I went outside, think I was naked, and sat in the grass and just soaked up the sun with the thought, 'Need lots of vitamin D.'.

Today

Space Bliss
I was on a space craft, or maybe a base, and was one of four cooks. One by one the cooks died and I was all that was left. The other people couldn't be bothered to help me out. I tired of their laziness and their stuckup-ness, so poured some kind of oil into their food. It smelled like bananas and was called bliss. I wasn't sure what bliss would do to everyone. I just continued on and waited for the oil to kick in.

Revising Hope
I found a bunch of old documents that had to do with a presentation I gave about hope. I wondered why I gave up on the project and began revising the documents to use again in the near future. I even contacted some of the others who were involved and we worked together to revive hope.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2020, 08:14:34 AM »
14th - recall but didn't write it down, hope it'll come back

15th

Double School
I was going to school for some tech course and the teacher was one of my previous language teachers. She asked how my self study was going. i told her it wasn't going well and she told me to write down five sentences a day and send the to her, don't look up words, just straight out of my head, and she'd correct them if they needed correcting. I told her I would. I started writing down a sentence and couldn't remember how to spell certain words. My classmate had to tell me what the month was. I realized my learning was slipping away rapdily. Must practice more. So I was learning the two subjects at once.

Bear Invasion
Was a kid walking through the woods at my gram's house. There was a 'new' stream along the field so we followed it. I saw a waterlogged raccoon that turned into a massive caramel coloured bear. My siblings and I crept away but the bear followed. We tried to get into a house for safety but were locked out. We took turns distracting the bear while the others broke into the house. We got in but my brother left a door open and the bear came in. It chased us around and I got it to follow me to the kitchen where I gave it some food, then tossed some food outside and the bear followed. I locked the door. When back in the living room my brother had gone outside. I dragged him back in and kicked his ass because I couldn't think of any other way to get the point across that I cared about him and didn't want to see him mauled by a bear. (what loving logic)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2020, 01:54:50 PM »
Bear dream, yay. lol.  :)

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2020, 11:27:58 PM »
Yep. For the life of me I can never remember to RC when I see a bear.

17th
Dog Herds
It was golden hour and there were many dogs surrounding my house. They were not threatening but I didn't want them all over my yard. I wondered if my dog was in heat and attracting the others. She was outside and none of the other dogs bothered with her. I called around trying to find out what the hell was going on.

18th
Inlaw Spies & the Friendly Farm
Lived in my new house with people who were inlaws, which was odd because I wasn't married. My nephew had a high tech gadget and before we knew it military vehicles pulled up out front. They aimed guns at the house and my nephew didn't even care. I casually sneaked out the back and left my fake inlaws to their fates.
I wandered away and came to a farm, all kinds of friendly farm animals greeted me. After some time I decided to go back home. On the way I found a barn in which a giant blonde cow was laying. She was dying. l laid beside her and pet her let until she drifted off. I continued home.

Beatles Video
At Bev's and far down the road I saw a video was being filmed. I strolled down to be nosy. It was the Beatles, all of them, in some groovy psychedelic, tight fitting and matching outfits. They called to people in the crowd to come be in the video. I jumped on the chance. We all practiced singing a few songs together. I was given a psychedelic outfit of my own to wear. Yoko Ono was there, directing. The video was us all dancing and lip synching to 'Uptown Girl' by Billy Joel. It struck me as odd but I shrugged it off because I WAS DANCING AND SINGING WITH THE BEATLES!

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2020, 03:10:57 PM »
Return to the Third
Returned with my sister to Third, where we lived for a few years. My other sister was there with a guy who was dark skinned but it looked painted on. He also reminded me of Satan for some unfathomable reason. We tried to fix up the remnants of the old house so that my sister could move int. (me and my sister were talking about the property last night)

Bathroom Fight
In a bathroom at high school and some girl stepped in front of me and straight up punched me right square in the face. It hurt but I burst out laughing and started walking toward her. She backed off, yelling and screaming that she was being attacked for no reason. I went outside and sat on the front lawn at school and waited for her to come out. Others came and we chatted about the incident. I wasn't angry about it but was determined to pay the girl back with a shot to the face of her own.

Tree Folks
Followed birds around trying to spot their nests. I came to a large pine tree. A large woman struggled to climb up it and couldn't quite swing her legs high enough to pull herself up onto the lowest branch. I watched her and wondered if I should help but then decided to leave her to her struggle. Higher in the tree branches people were perched on various branches, chatting.
In a tree not too far off wild laughter sounded. I investigated and found a nest large enough for humans to lay in. Two teens were laying in the nest. When the wind blew the nest whipped wildly back and forth. The girls screamed and laughed as they swayed wildly about. I thought I should make myself a nest some day. I walked on, every so often seeing people sitting in trees.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 07:01:19 PM by Wędajihs »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2020, 10:58:25 AM »
Funeral Prep
In an unfamiliar house and making preparations for a funeral. One person wants things set up one way, then another wants it all set up a different way. I got black disgusting looking stuff stuck on my hands as I tried to set up a gazebo. Just misery all around.

Living with Rocky, Mike & Family
Moved in with Rocky's family. It was in a house that shows up in my dreams from time to time, it is sort of split in two. Behind sliding doors from the dining room is what seems to be a whole different apartment. I ask if I can live back there and then realize Mike will likely live back there with all his kids. Since I've lived there before I show them around. But it's different. There are 6 bedrooms instead of the usual two, and at the end of the hall is a sick bay with an old timey diving suit laying on the bed. I concluded that the suit is for someone if they get sick, to keep the illness contained. Mike put the kids to bed, they won't stay in bed, his wife screamed at them like she was on the verge of murdering them. I wondered then, why I had wanted to live with them all. I move back to the kitchen and clean. Rocky and her husband are there and we clean the tiny kitchen. I remark that I don't like the changes to the house and that I don't think I'll be living with them. They understand and I try to think of where I will move to next.

The Race
There was a track meet and I came in second in the 1 mile race. Others asked me how I did it and I told them its a mental state. I imagine I'm a horse. Also, I don't actually run, it's more of an elongated leaping step that I do that I call trotting. There is a small Indian girl who needs to win the race for money for her family. She asks me for advice. I tell her to prepare mentally, and then just before the race make sure she is set physically. She takes my advice and comes in second, but the judges rule the person who came in first took off too quickly at the start so they doc a second and a half. The little girl wins, gets all the prizes, she and her family try to give me some prize money in return but I don't take it. I didn't do anything, the girl was the one who won.
I win my next race and in the victory celebration I realize S is gone. I look for her all over the place but she's just gone. I break down crying, realizing that I should have been paying attention to her instead of some other kid.

Lions on the Hill
My brother, someone else, and I are trapped in a car that is surrounded by lions. Windows keep getting rolled down somehow and the lions almost get in. One lion knows how to open the door and does a couple of times. The doors won't stay locked. I find the car keys on the floor. I start the car, try to drive away but the car is locked in reverse. The car won't shut off either and slowly backs higher up the hill even as I slam my foot down on the brake. In frustration, I punch the dash and the car stops, just before re roll backward down the other side of the hill. I eventually start the car again and it moves forward, but slowly. I pass by the lions and make our agonizingly slow get away.