Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 1907 times)

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2019, 01:56:04 PM »
Wow sounds like a stressful dream. I'm not surprised the authorities never arrived. Calling for help on a phone in dreams never seems to work out very well.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2019, 08:34:37 PM »
True. I'm surprised the phone even worked. Usually I can't even get the damned thing to work in dreams. Perhaps the working cell phone is a symbol of some kind of progress, little as it is.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2019, 08:37:48 AM »
Traintop
I boarded a train but its occupants talked very loudly and obnoxiously. Most of them talked jibberish. I walked through the entire train looking for a decent spot to sit and couldn't find one so climbed atop the train to ride it. The ceiling of the train was clear and I could see all the jabbery people below. They reminded me of chickens packed into a shipping crate. Atop the train, the world flew past, wind whipped through my hair, and I sang. Can't remember what songs but I belted them out like there was no tomorrow.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2019, 05:11:45 PM »
Well that turned out to be a nice dream. After you got away from the annoying crowd and found the perfect seat atop the train. I can imagine the singing. I don't sing in waking life, but there has been times in dreams where I just had to break out into song. And it's pretty awesome to sing and shout in dreams. I think it's because of the power and emotion behind the sound that has a stunning effect on the dream.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2019, 08:26:48 AM »
Singing in dreams really IS an amazing experience. Especially when there is no restraint while belting out the song. Lucid sining is like magic.

Hwaapaamoojiin
I can't recall what this dream was about. I only remember trying repeatedly to properly read and say this word. It reminds me of Ojibwe language. Might have seen it or heard it in my travels.

Round & Round the Store
Shopping dream. I can't believe a dream was wasted on this topic. Me and someone else roamed around and around in circles in a shopping mall. Maybe it is like PTSD dreams, getting flashbacks of traumatic times in my life... last minute christmas shopping.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2019, 12:35:15 PM »
I like dream malls though they are usually pretty fascinating. And for some reason I often end up parkouring through them.

Offline Contratonics

• Intonating
  • Applier
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2019, 10:37:29 PM »
Dreams featuring difficult, unexpected words are a wild ride. Not many of my dreams feature terminology or linguistics in that way, so when that sort of thing pops up I've learned to pay attention.

Do you notice them coming around for you more often? I'd be curious if you've found any meaning or importance to them yourself.
Current Goals
-Recall exercises
-Dreamsign updates
-Testing new RCs
-Rally

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2019, 01:29:37 AM »
I must try to remember to parkour thru a dream mall. That sounds like so much fun, Caradon.

Contratonics, I've studied some languages and strange words pop up from time to time. I don't know what this word might be but the message i took from it was practicing pronouncing the vowels in the ways of different languages I've studied. I still think about it, running through the different vowel sounds as I say it.

Dreams for Dec 19th

Torture Teacher
A teacher who looked like Ashley punished a kid by shoving a toothpick or pin under his nail. This didn't register as something horrible until someone else mentioned its wrongness. I clued in. We called the police. I vowed to testify against the teacher. They put her on paid suspension and just moved er to a different department. We protested the decision. Nothing happened.

Inner Mountain
Climbed up the steep walls of the inside of a mountain. Passed through many caverns. Some had theatre seats, some levels had interior waterfalls. We got to the top of the inner mountain and immediately had to climb back down. It was tricker on the way down. Danny Devito was with us from time to time.

Unidentified Blocky Object
In a truck, driving in a desolate area, bright lights shone on the horizon. I joked it was UFO. The lights came straight for us. It WAS was a UFO. It looked sort of like a tipped over apartment building, large and angular with chunky parts jutting out of it. The driver sped up to escape but the craft caught up and hovered over us. The car almost shut off, the radio screen glitched. I immediately asked, “Are we missing time? Are we missing TIME!?" But we didn’t know. Our clock had reset. We sped home to check our bodies for strange marks that might signify we were abducted.

Pushing into the Past
We worked at finding a way to get back to the past. The closest we came was being able to ‘walk’ into the past but the world was like a hologram. The people of the past couldn’t see us. A guy with us was in love with a woman from the past. We found her but then could do nothing but watch as she was carried out of her castle and killed in public.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2019, 11:58:41 PM »
Wow, cool dreams. Especially climbing the inner mountain. And Danny DeVito was there. :)

And more aliens... Did you read in the news recently, about the Navy admitting publicly about UFO encounters they were having? I wasn't sure what to think about that. 

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2019, 09:58:27 AM »
Yeah! I heard about the UFO admission. Maybe it triggered some of the recent alien and UFO dreams. I think the alien dreams will always be with me. They started before I even knew what aliens were so they must represent something else. Or maybe I've been an abductee all my life.  :paranoid:

No recall yesterday.

The Hike
Hiked an unfamiliar forest alone. Picked up friends along the way somehow. We ended up outside a large prison yard. A person tried to escape but got caught hanging upside down on the barbed wire. She was shot once they found her. We just moved on. We were suddenly in snowy territory. I sat and rested by a frozen pond and watched a ferret try to catch birds. It dove under the crystal clear ice and tried to catch a rabbit hopping around on the bottom of the pond.

Strange Sister
I walked down the street with one of my co workers looking for a particular shop. We passed by a little blue station wagon that had the back hatch open. A black box sat on it, it flashed red, digitized numbers. It reminded me of a cops speed trap gun. Someone hid behind the box, it was my long lost (whos not actually long lost) sister. I called to her but she hid. We continued on, me thinking that I'd made a mistake. But a few minutes later she ran up behind me and talked with a strange accent. She offered me sunflower shaped cookies that were laced with weed oil. I bought one and asked where she had been. She didn't answer but pointed to markings on her face, like henna designs that stretched from her bottom lip down her neck and chest and disappeared behind her shirt. She walked away like that answered everything.

Shitty Time
I babysat a little kid who needed a diaper change. I took him back to the bedroom. Friends came with me and we chatted as I tried to change the child. As soon as I opened his diaper he began crapping. It didn't stop. It filled the diaper, I asked my friends to pass me the wipes and a new diaper but they just watched with amusement as I tried to contain the shitstorm. It got all over the kid, the bed, and me. At one point I almost puked. The entire rest of the dream all I did was clean up the crap and try to bathe it off the kid.

I can't believe I didn't reality check through any of that. :morecry:

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2019, 09:31:15 AM »
Winter Solstice Dreams

Hotel Hopping
Went to several different hotels trying to hide from people who were following and trying to kill me. There were several hiding spaces and secret escape hatches, which was good for me. When the killers did catch up to me I stabbed them manically. The first two people I stabbed, I felt bad about. But after that I was angry and frustrated and stabbed my stalkers profusely.

Kayak Walk
Kayaked toward the land from the interior of a lake. The waves were massive, like in the scene from Rise of Skywalker. We got past them and onto a very calm, very clear river full of all shapes and sizes of fish. Sometimes we were walking, other times we were still kayaking. It was EJ I walked/kayaked with and we talked deeply.

Voice in my Enlarged House
I was awakened in the middle of the night by a voice. It yelled something but I can't remember what. I got up and crept around the house looking for the source of the yelling. I began calling out to the voice, asking who was with me and what they wanted. My house in this dream was my house but somehow a few stories high. There were a lot of places a ghost could hide.

*Note: This dream kind of echoed what happened just before bed. I was about to lay down and I heard a woman's voice in the other room. There was not supposed to be anyone else in the house. I crept out of bed and listened. Then I heard light clinking, like someone tapping on a cup. I crept to the kitchen, tapped my nail on the cups on the cupboard but they weren't the same sound. I went back to bed and as I lay there I saw a shadow zip out of view from the corner of my right eye. I was scared for a split second and then said, "I really need to sleep. If someone is here with me, just tell me now." Nothing happened.

*Post Note: I woke up with a bloody left eye today.  :um:

**Post Post Note: Someone told me, as soon as I ran into them, that he had a dream in which people were trying to shoot me. In his dream it ended up being a case of mistaken identity.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 04:23:12 PM by Wędajihs »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2019, 06:50:06 AM »
Wow. That's weird and freaky...

For some reason the hotel dream reminded me of a documentary series I watched last year about a psychopath serial killer from back during the same time period of Jack The Ripper. The guy had literally built a hotel of death traps and secret passageways in Chicago.  I forget what his name was. It was like something out of some freaky horror movie.  And he would sometimes sell the bodies of his victims to science during a time when they didn't ask too many questions about where they were getting the bodies from.

In the documentary series they were trying to figure out and prove that he was or wasn't the same person as Jack The Ripper, just traveling to different locations as many people suspected.  But I didn't see the entire series so I'm not sure what the result of the investigation was.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2019, 08:22:40 AM »
I watched that documentary. Also that was the same hotel that one in an American Horror Story season was based on. And I think that's the same hotel that a young woman went missing in. The last footage of her was an elevator video. She looked panicked and out of sorts. She just vanished without a trace. They finally found her in a water tank on top of the hotel. (I think, not 100% sure)

Work Wandering (first official new job dream)
I had to look for people and offices in the huge building that I worked in. I didn't know who most of the people were or where their offices were located so I mostly wandered around until i bumped into someone who I could ask for guidance.

There are other dreams. Hoping they will come back to me throughout the day.

Only recalled fragments.
-my toenails were really long and disgusting looking
-singing way out of tune at work

« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 08:32:06 PM by Wędajihs »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2019, 11:22:51 PM »
Cool you saw that, that was bizarre I had never heard of that before... The woman in the water tank I remember that.  I saw a supernatural horror movie that was based off of that too, I think. I think it was called "Dark water."

Cool the new work place dream. I'm hoping I get lucid in a work dream. I'm working at a different place than I used to as well. And I've not had a full blow lucid at the new place yet. ( I've been there a little over three years now.) I have a good working dreamsign though that I hope I can learn to catch. There is equipment with digital timers and every so often the power randomly goes out on them. And you look at the timer and it's blank and you go gah!... So of course, during stressful work dream moments, this is going to happen and has... So I'm always trying to remember to do a reality check when it happens in reality in hopes I might catch it in a dream sometime.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2019, 08:22:35 AM »
Hope to have my first lucid work dream soon. I am very curious to see what will come at me. I didn't even think to reality check at work. Today's the day to start, it seems.

Old Apartment
Lived in one of my old apartments. It was clean, quiet, and dark. Kids were suddenly there snooping into everything. I opened the front door to tell the nieghbor to get her kids but eve more kids ran in. One kid grabbed a present and ripped it open. I don't even know where the present came from. Another little kid did nothing but swear. I sat in the kitchen and just watched a perpetual motion bird perched on a glass, dipping its beak in and out of the water. It reminded me of my deceased uncle. When I was very young he would take me for walks and we always stopped at a doughnut shop where one of those birds was on a shelf behind the counter. It always fascinated me. I miss my uncle.

Obscene Areosmith
A car full of us rode around at night. I explained to them a song that I liked by Areosmith. Someone scanned through the radio stations and on a faint, staticy one we could hear an Areosmith song. The scanner managed to tune in the song but it switched right away to another A song. It was sickeningly obscene, so disgusting that I swore I'd never listen to that band again. Later we tried to change the channel but it wouldn't. It wouldn't turn off either. We had to listen to the same horrible song over and over as we rode around. I forced myself to create another song, in my head, that was based on the lyrics of the repeating song so I didn't have to actually listen to the offending music.