Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2019, 11:23:47 AM »
Good night of dreaming. Notes for now.

-Turquoise Owl
-Yarn dolls
-Cosplay restaurant
-Rape play
-Family trip to hotel
-TV & spontaneous orgasm
-Short lucid: Fox run

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2019, 12:46:00 PM »
Drag Race
I was a contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race. I sneakily tried to sabotage the other contestants outfits or ideas.

Bread
I walked down a country road with a wagon full of thickly buttered bread slices. I stopped and poured course grain salt all over them and stirred them up. It was too much so I stood by the roadside scraping as much butter and salt as I could off of the bread. I eventually literally 'ditched' all the bread and moved on without them.

Two Apartment Apartment
Moved into a new apartment that I half hated. My door was connected the an apartment next door and it didn't lock fully. I walked into the closet by the front door, expecting a coat closet but instead it was the basement on the same level as the first floor. It looked like a straight up dungeon and it was haunted by a little girl to boot. I could see and talk with the little girl but no one else could. I told the girl she could stay in teh basement, even go outside but was not allowed into the main part of the house. I put salt down across the door to that closet basement. I went upstairs to discover another entire apartment which was brighter and lighter than the bottom one. It was still full of items from its last occupants. I decided to clean out the top and live there and maybe let one of my siblings live downstairs.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2019, 08:50:36 AM »
Double Trailer Trip
My sister convinced me to go on a roadtrip southward with her family. They had two trailers that where hooked together in which to travel. The trailers were also rounded and looked more like liquid shipping trailers than live in trailers. We drove for while then stopped for gas. I climbed out of the top of the trailer and down the ladder on the side of it and headed for the bathroom. The trailers suddenly pulled out and left me standing there like a fool.

I didn't have a cell to call my sister. I went to a diner to use a phone but they didn't have one. I saw a phone booth down the street so went to that. I picked up the receiver and my cousin was already on the other end.  I asked her to text my sister to tell her I was abandoned at the gas station. She asked where I was. When I told her I didn't know, a guy who had been eavesdropping said, "You're in Hercule Oklahoma. You're amongst Herckies now." He seemed friendly enough, as did everyone else, but something felt wrong. I hung up and went to the diner to wait for my sister, reasoning that I would have to find a hotel and a room as a plan b.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2019, 10:26:33 AM »
Band Battle
One of my favorite bands was being beaten out on air as well as in concert by a younger band that sounded exactly like them.

First House
I returned to my first childhood home. It was haunted back then. I just wanted to go back inside and see if it felt the same. The home renter let me in but the rooms had been switched around. It didn't feel the same as I remember it feeling. I ended up taking care of her baby that would't stop crying.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2019, 03:31:52 PM »
Barely slept last night. Worried about a young family member.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2019, 08:19:14 AM »
Old Neighbourhood
Walked around the neighborhood of a city I used to live in. There was a lot of snow which made walking sluggish. I saw my cousin cut through an alley and hop a fence as a short cut. I was about to do the same but she got threatened by a home owner. I walked all the way around and at the corner house there was a short but sprawling tree. I saw a geocache in the tree so signed it. Two guys came out let me use a pen to sign the second geocache there, then they put the geocache back.
I left, suddenly was walking with Shay. We went around the corner to where my first childhood home was. Instead of a little two story house there was a two story white house with four pillars out front. I wanted to go around to the side and into the back yard but Shay told me we shouldn't. Instead we looked for another geocache that was in the area. We found it. It looked like a test tube. The logbook was at the bottom and the rest of the tube was stuffed with sleeping bees. I took a photo and put the cache back. We continued walking around the town, visiting places I remembered from my childhood.

Biking Across the US
Joined a biking group to ride from coast to coast. I was more often driving through fields than on the roads.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2019, 05:51:54 PM »
That would be a long bike ride. Sometimes I think that if there was a paved  bike trail all the way to my cabin I'd ride my bike there sometimes. Probably have to stop to camp along the way. It takes three hours by car.

I was thinking about you in a dream during my nap, it helped me to get lucid for a second I think. But I woke up before anything could come of it.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2019, 11:55:10 PM »
I've considered riding cross country a few years ago. To ride across with a group of other bikers it was about 3000 dollars if I remember correctly. I think it's a desire that is still in me but I'm not a bike rider. To ride bikes in dreams is so nice, no effort, just rolling along like the wind.

Next time you dream about me, I'll jab you with my antlers and say, "You're dreaming, get with the program."  >:D

Got a late recall today. Was walking home and passed a pharmacy. A guy come out who looked sort of familiar. I didn't realize who it was until he called out in different language, "HELLO". We'd been in class together before. I yelled 'hello' back, then laughed because the dream came back to me,  Dream: me and that same guy ran into each other at a gathering. He came running over to me to say hello and I clothes lined him playfully. Is there is such a thing as a playful clothesline? He got up again and we started chatting in our language together.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2020, 10:51:52 AM »
First dreams of the new decade(ish)! (notes)

New Old Home
Bought the old library building to change it into a business but then decided to turn it into apartments. The building changed into the old mansion apartment building I used to live in. Me and Shay tried to decide how to split it into bigger apartments. Shay wanted to live in the entire attic space. I wanted the entire top floor to myself because it had a big balcony. The rest of the house would be apartments. The first floor looked much like a courtroom and we decided to turn that area into an acting school and theatre.

The Carnival & Johnny Carson
Street Carnival/Sale. We walked down the busy street from tent to tent looking at the things being sold inside. Many of the tents sold wiccan items. Ended up at an abandoned building chatting with a group of strangers about old television shows. Johnny Carson came out of the building and shoo-ed us away. Most of the people didn't know who Johnny Carson was.

Hate House Party
At a house party and felt out of place because there was a lot of gossip and hateful speech. I couldn't figure out how I had gotten there... or why. I sat alone in a bedroom and practiced saying g to keep my mind in a good place. When my 'friend' finally came back in I started crying (lol) like a lost little kid who had finally found their parent. I told him I didn't want to be friends anymore and was done with humanity... then stormed out and walked home.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2020, 01:05:59 AM »
You get the oddest people showing up in your dreams Danny DeVito now Johnny Carson. lol.

I've done a lot of all day biking.  But only on two occasions I went on over night trips with all the camping gear strapped to the bike. Once on a school trip as a teen. Another time it was just me, I didn't even know where I was going. I just had a map to where a place was that I was supposed to be able to camp out. A wilderness park way out somewhere. I rode most of the day trying to find it. Found it though I needed to call a park ranger to help me find the actual camp spot because it was pretty obscure. But that was the beauty of it. I guess I could have just camped anywhere at that point no one would have noticed but I wanted to be legal about it and camp in the designated place for it.

If you have a good bike they ride pretty well without a lot of effort. Well you can ride hard or casual, but they roll well.(Granted it's not windy and riding against the wind that always sucks...)  My bike  is kind of a mid range bike, I think. I've had it since like 1994 and had it rebuilt a couple of times. Same bike I've  taken  the dog riding with me on so many adventures. 

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2020, 08:43:33 PM »
I don't even know why those two popped up in dreams. I haven't thought about them or even heard about them recently. Wonder who will be next?

I should nab a decent bike while I have a little extra money. I had a few years ago but it was a nightmare to pedal so I got rid of it and never biked again. I thought about trying my hand at skateboarding again tho. lol

Today, there was dream recall but I got up late and didn't write anything down. By the time I was at work the dreams were gone. Hoping maybe something will trigger a memory today. If so, I'll add it here later.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2020, 08:06:41 AM »
Another 'New' House
I bought another large house. I liked the house a lot but it was in a bad neighborhood. I spent the first few days in the place with no furniture but a mattress on the floor. At night I would peep out the windows at all the stuff going on outside. E moved in with me at some point and took a room upstairs. I had a feeling the upstairs was haunted but I refused to be afraid.

Evil Board
I went to a board meeting where one of the women asked me to speak the opening. I started to and some of them started laughing at a mistake I made. I laughed at first but eventually got tired of them them focussing on my one little mistake. I got into a heated discussion with them about lateral violence and they had an elderly lady recite bible passages to try keep me quiet. (I think they were trying to exorcise me)

Lucid Dream: The Elements (1st LD of the New Year)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:26:50 AM by Wędajihs »

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2020, 11:42:11 AM »
Cooking With Kit
A nutritionist was giving lessons on how to cook pre contact foods. She kept putting butter into the recipes and I kept objecting that butter was not a traditional food. No one cared so I went and did dishes instead.

Trees Down
Picked up some young cousins from an old friend of mine's house. Every little while on the road a tree had fallen across. Most were small enough to drive over but we came to one that must have been hundreds of years old. It was immovable and we couldn't drive over it. We abandoned our truck and climbed over the tree to continue on our way.

Track Pix
I took action photos of a bunch of little race cars on a raised and muddy race track. It was a mess but I got some amazing shots.

Mini RC Toys
Found a box of mini remote control transformer like vehicles. I tried one, a sent a dump truck driving across the floor, it lifted off the ground and changed into a little airplane/helicopter. I gathered up as many of the toys as I could and went for a walk, leaving them around town for others to find and keep.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2020, 10:24:46 AM »

Strange City & Storm
Me and some family stayed in a hotel. The place was strange, doorways high up on walls where they couldn't be reached. We had to use a staircase that became narrower and eventually ended which made us have to press against the wall and stretch our foot across to the ledge where our door was, and pull ourselves across. I tired of this and found a different but longer way to our floor. Went outside at some point and saw a storm brewing. A woman and I watched the clouds sink and a column of cloud slowly reached down and enveloped a building. I thought it was a tornado at first but it didn't rotate, just slowly swallowed the building. It rain came and the woman laid on the ground and closed her eyes. I remembered I was supposed to learn the water song, if I knew it I might be able to stop this odd storm. I ran back inside to see if anyone could teach it to me.
-Reality check during storms-

Renovation at my Grandmother's
At my grandmothers little old house I cleaned the inside while two guys fixed up the outside. Think I was going to move in because in my mind I was making plans to plant a small garden and a food forest for generations to come.

Birthday Drinks
Was at a bar and people kept buying me drinks and singing happy birthday though it wasn't my birthday. I sipped on the first drink, it tasted like fruit infused water so I finished it off. I refused to drink the others and handed them out, singing happy birthday to whoever accepted the drink.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2020, 07:40:05 AM »
Note: Took melatonin to ensure I got a good night sleep prior to work

School & Laundry
Gave someone a ride to school in a different city. Halfway to the city I remembered that I was supposed to get up and do laundry at 6am. The driver was going to turn around so I could go back but I told them no, it's okay. I'd figure something out. I woke up shortly after, it was 5:36 and laundry was on my mind. So I got up and did it.