Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2020, 10:52:41 PM »
Just making a note that the recent near tragedies in my life have thrown off my dreaming focus. Today, as I listened to a lunch and learn about the winter ceremonies, I realized just how far I'd fallen off track. I think the talk came along just in time because it reminded me how important the winter ceremonies are, our 'new year', and how everything lines up on earth and in the heavens. Now is a very sacred time for being thankful for all that creation has given to us and to ask that all of creation continues to provide for us. It is also the time of the dreaming ceremony which is rarely practiced anymore. I intend to put extra focus on dreaming over the next few weeks, especially tonight, the night of the new moon, the best time to plant seeds, ideas, dreams.
Happy New Year! May this new cycle of life bring with it dreams of weirdness, wonder, and wisdom.
 :meditate:

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2020, 11:57:52 PM »
I could not sleep so sat up devising a plan of action for my dreaming in the next few days. I recited. I meditated. I visualized. I attempted to WILD. No success with the WILD but I felt very confident falling asleep that I will achieve my goals.

My first goal is to hunt. I am in search of sustenance either in the form of food or knowledge.
I did not have a hunting dream last night but had this.

I watched a kitten. It was light grey with lighter grey stripes. It was stalking and I remember thinking I should mimic the way it stalks, the low crouch, the quick move and freeze and watch, move and freeze and watch. I didn't see what the kitten was stalking because I was too busy trying to mimic it. There was more to the dream before this but I can not recall it now.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #92 on: January 26, 2020, 09:48:57 AM »
Super Force
Was a member of Super Force (like Justice League I guess). I had this a 'super power' to about a dozen invisible arrows (kind of like Yondu's arrow from Guardians of the Galaxy). They were always with me and I couldn't even see them but I knew they were there. I controlled them with my mind so I had to work hard to keep my thoughts under control. At some point Aquaman annoyed me and I shot an arrow through his shoulder which flew him backward and pinned him to the wall. He couldn't pull the arrow out. Only I was able to pull the arrow out. The rest of the Super Force applauded that Aquaman was stuck. I got up and left.

Hide & Seek with the Gods
May be attached to the above dream. I was on Mount Olympus and I could not remember the Gods' names', except for Posiedon. Instead of saying their names I would motion with my hand to catch their attention during a meeting. When I left the meeting I was followed by two other gods who were all serious talk until a beautiful dark haired woman happened by. They got into a conversation about how she was the epitome of womanliness. I carried on. I came to the ocean where Posiedon (a child) and other godlings were playing hide and seek. They invited me to join. I did.

Delivering Words
I was part of a team making a presentation on cultural stuff for a non Native crowd. They weren't interested in what we were saying and it was just plain pissing me off. I had to keep reminding myself that I had to keep my temper under control, I was representing an organization. At the end, I thought everyone would walk out but they stayed. I sat on a rotating round platform and continued to talk. Then I went to each person one by one and delivered a word to each, and explained what it meant.

Delivering Food
I was a restaurant delivery driver and had a hard time finding a particular address. The food I had was getting cold and I was getting upset that I couldn't find the address. I stopped to visit my cousin and at some point the guys there stole the food delivery. I chased them down and tried to get the food back and then thought, "I'll just buy some more. This is too much hassle for a box of fries." I hopped in my car and began the long journey home.

And had a lucid dream: The Red Truck & The Long Road (Bear & Two Foxes)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:40:22 AM by Wędajihs »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2020, 06:49:10 PM »
Woke up late and lost my dreams. I do have fleeting recall of cats and something about singing.
I shall get myself to be on time tonight and shut off all devices half an hour before I venture into dreams.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2020, 11:05:53 PM »
Jan 28th

Barely recall. I do remember a portion of a dream, think I was at church.  The man sitting next to me had a massive clump of dog crap stuck to his shoe.

Jan 29th

Another night of spotty recall. I think it's due to me sleeping in a place that I don't normally sleep. I remember fragments
-Birds singing, starlings I believe, and sounding like musical instruments
-At my grandmother's house, don't remember what I did but recall the scent of lilacs was powerful.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2020, 09:55:38 AM »
30th no good recall. On top of other things our cat is in heat and waking me up every little while meowing like she's dying.  :dead:

31st

An afternoon nap dream
Me and someone else made plans to travel outside of the 'known' territory or something. Everyone told us not to go, it was dangerous, we don't know what's on the other side, etc. We went anyway. We left the town and drove along until sunset. I had a feeling we had to go south east-ish so we went. We came to a dark patch of stormy sky. Tornados formed all around. I thought to RC but was too busy keeping an eye on the sky. As the storm thinned out we we passed under a rainbow and into a paradise like sunny land. To the left of us was a wide blue river and on the other side of that was a cliff along which a dazzling array of waterfalls spilled over into the river. When we turned and looked back at where we had come through, it was still dark and gloomy. We debated on moving on into the light filled world but I felt obligated to drag people out of the gloom, against their will if need be, to catch a glimpse of the paradise we found.

I have been tired and distracted lately, struggling daily to find the silver linings in life. It seems like everyone around me has settled for the apparent gloom and misery that they live in. I'm not the happy go luckiest person in the world my own self but I am trying to move forward. This dream reminded me of that. Do I keep moving forward even without them or do I keep going back and trying to save them.

Feb 1st

Cat kept waking me up again. I could not even sleep in this morning, about every half an hour she yowls through the house till I get up and chase her to the other side of the house. Result, sketchy dream recall became lost dreams. I did get lucid though many times but at a low level.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2020, 10:33:58 AM »
Work Home or Home Work?
My job and my childhood home were mixed into one. All the supervisors lived and worked in the livingroom. The rest of us worked in the bedroms or the dining room. I was suddenly sick, coughing and sneezing up the most wretched coloured green I had ever beheld. I thought to go home because the I didn't want to get the older workers sick. But I couldn't afford to leave, so i tried to hide it.

Movie Reviewing
A bunch of us sat around reviewing movies we'd made. I was standing at one point, instensely interested in the movie but then it turned into bible talk and I sat back down to ignore it.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2020, 07:22:19 PM »
Interesting how locations get blended together like that. It happens to me sometimes too. Funny about the bible talk movie.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2020, 05:39:21 PM »
It's interesting but I'd rather them stay separate.

Been journalling, just haven't had the time to add them all here. No lucid dreams to report yet this week. HOping to update that journal before the weekend is over.

Will add last night's dreams.

Falling Curtains
It was night, I kept trying to hang curtains but they kept falling or were just not wide enough to cover the entire window. I was trying to make it look like I wasn't home.

Face Worms
People broke out in a rash that turned into puffy honeycomb shapes. Long thin white worms would come out of the honeycombs.

Med Students
I was

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2020, 01:52:18 AM »
UFO Drops
Saw an H shaped UFO at night. Scene abruptly changed to bright daylight. Many of us were caught up in a house that was like a maze. The house had no roof. The UFOs were materializing objects over our heads to drop on and kills us. If we saw electrical sparks above someone's head we knew something was about to materialize and drop. It was a random batch of items too, fridges, stoves, chairs, cups, tires, parts of walls, sometimes swarms of knives would appear and drop onto the person below them. Once, a person did not move quick enough and about 15 sharp knives of various sizes rained onto her. She fell to the ground screaming. I could do nothing for her and I hated those UFOs. But there was nothing we could do. If we stood our ground we would die. And we were too busy being kept in a panic to formulate any kind of counter attack.

Can not believe that I didn't reality check once throughout the above dream. Was too frantic and trying to save people to think to reality check. Next time. UFO=RCImmediately!

Mini Baby
At a family gathering with lots of children there. Someone asked when I would have children. I told them never. I could never bring a child into this effed up world. My mother had a bunch of babies with her. She conveniently left one behind that I had to care for. He was very tiny, like a doll. He also didn't look quite human. I can't explain how he wasn't human, I just knew he wasn't. I took care of hims as best I could.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2020, 11:09:26 PM »
Hot Day & Dogs
Walking around in the neighbourhood, I was sweating and miserable. I mentioned to a passing by guy about the heat. He stopped and complained about it with me. I continued on and was attacked by a dog every few houses. Ran into a large three legged dog which I punched out when it lunged at me. Then I felt bad. I hurried home.

Shots Down the Street
Living in my old childhood ghetto-y neighbourhood. Shots were fired down the street. I quickly closed the curtains and locked the doors. I was certain the shooter was going to burst into my house so I armed myself and waited.

Fragment: I was very ill and made myself some fresh ginger tea with honey.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2020, 11:53:56 AM »
Finding the Stage
With a group, had to find a stage where we were to do a presentation. We could not find stage entrance, it was hidden. Finally got there and the stage and seats were old and falling apart. I didn't understand why we had to present in this place. Will Smith and other 90s celebrities were there as well.

UFO Detector
I created a UFO Detector but it also picked up drones. When I finally worked out how to exclude drone detection, I found a small UFO that lured me into a dead end alley and kept flying over me, scanning me.

One Radio Station
At my grandmothers with some co-workers. Most left. The one that stayed made herself at home and at some point I fell asleep on the couch. I awoke and my co worker was already awake. I realized I had been a horrible host, no room, bed, or blanket to sleep on. She seemed irritated by the music on the radio so I tried to change it. There was only one radio station spread across all the channels. I pulled the radio apart trying to figure out why.

Lucid Dream: Planets, Trains, Automatic Singing

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2020, 12:03:35 PM »
Yesterday I was watching kind of a dumb badly done movie about an alien invasion. Someone in the movie said something about drones which brought back some recall of a dream I had forgotten all about. there was a random drone flying around me outside of my house in the dream. Cool that you had a UFO detector.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2020, 11:13:00 PM »
I thought the UFO detector was pretty cool too.

Hot Hotel
Was in a hotel with some family. The hotel caught fire and I had to be rescued by fire fighters. My sister was still in the building so I went back inside, found her, and lead her out again. Suddenly all my earthly belongings were in that hotel and I went back in again to retrieve my photo albums. I don't remember coming out again.

Mall/Hospital Shooter
A guy rampaged through a mall shooting people. I tried to hide as many people as I could. I didn't want to die but figured I'd lead the guy away from as many people as I could.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2020, 11:42:03 AM »
They Couldn't Leave
I found two people who were being human trafficked. I offered to bring help in for them. They refused. I offered to help them escape. They said they couldn't leave, they owed the people who were trafficking them. I left, with the intention of calling in on the people who were doing the trafficking. Before I could, the two people were killed, they floated by, face down in a river. I was too late.

Sky Being and the Lonely Mountain
I was caught in the middle of hell on earth. In the east mushroom clouds erupted in the far distance. From the north wildfires blazed on the horizon. From the south people were fighting and killing each other. And in the west, black clouds and tornadoes rampaged across the land. There, a giant face arose out of the earth and the black storm clouds and lightning became is living hair. I was terrified, and half heartedly reality checked. The RC worked, my finger went through my palm, but I did not become lucid. Instead, I decided to face the angry earth god with storming hair, knowing I would likely die. I wanted to die.
The giant face turned to look at me, its thunderous hair twisting and writhing all across the sky above. I felt as small and as worthless as a speck of dirt under the gaze of the creature. As we stared at each other, a thought thundered throughout my being. It was that a speck of dirt is not worthless, that the sky woman danced the earth into being from a speck of dirt. A surge of emotions rushed through me and I did not want to die any more.
Between me and the massive looming face, there was a mountain that seemed tiny in comparison to the being. It reminded me of the lonely mountain from the LotR movies. I knew that it was the only safe place left on the planet and so I raced to the mountain. On the way a few others joined me. We arrived at the mountain and split up to find an entrance. I climbed the slippery rocks of a small waterfall, then over and around rocks to find the stream again, and there was an entrance. I yelled for others to come. They began the climb.
From where I stood upon the rocks I could see across the earth. It was a chaotic hell out there and it saddened me because I knew the earth was renewing itself. The only way to renew itself was to be rid of all the creatures upon it. I turned away from the end and went into the cave. Inside, there was light. Parts of the roof of the cave were clear, thick crystal through which the light could shine. It was beautiful and silent. I walked deeper into the cave and found gardens and animals that sort of looked like the animals we know. They were tended to by beings that were human shaped but more stick people than anything. They didn't seem to notice me. I sat among the animals and thought about all of the people I was losing 'out there'. The beings came to me with water and fruit and they sang a very vibrational song that resonated through my body. Their song calmed my thoughts and my emotions and I felt myself healing. Soon others came into the cave and the beings did the same for them.
The crystal ceiling above us darkened and I knew the great storm face was passing over us. I was afraid but I think I had come to terms with everything. If the being decided to kill us, it would. I was okay with it. Now was earth's time to reclaim itself. We all sang in the lonely mountain, not knowing what fate awaited us second by second.