Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 526 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
  • Lucid Dreams: 3
Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« on: May 14, 2019, 07:30:26 PM »
Chronicles of my wanderings through the worlds that unwind between dusk and dawn.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:51:03 PM by Wędajihs »
???

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 12:10:26 AM »
There has been a lot on my mind lately. Hence the following.

I heard the thoughts and conversations of every single person on the planet, I believe. It was a horrible noise, perhaps like the sound a billion billion angry wasps punctuated with sounds like whales abruptly screaming in pain. And still, that's not nearly a close enough description. It was too much. I wanted to fly away but couldn't. I found an old house with several levels of basements. No matter how deep down I fled, the cries and conversations of humanity followed. When on the brink of snapping I sat in a dark corner and focused on one sound instead of attempting to wrap my brain around it all. With all my might I focused and finally the voices faded. From out of the mess, there faintly floated a tribal-like chant. I focused on it and sang with it. Every so often the vocables rearranged and I had to focus harder to sing along.

Step out from the screams and sift out the sanity.

???

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 05:13:28 PM »
He was a friend who believed that he was the reincarnation of Freddy Mercury. He looked like him and could sing like him. He wanted to be THE Freddy Mercury and not just an incarnation. His destiny was to bring FM fully back into the world of the living. But to do this my friend had to die and be resuscitated. His plan was to be locked in an airtight coffin until he technically died. Medical instruments would be attached to him and would signal to the medics outside the moment of death. At that time, they were to wait ten seconds and then open the casket to revive him. When, and if, he awoke, he would be Freddy Mercury resurrected. I tried to talk my friend out of this but he was so determined that he cut me out of his life for fear I would actually talk him out of his crazy plan. I found out later that he went through with it. They claimed he was FM risen from the dead, the savior of music and the world. They would not let me near him no matter how hard I tried to see him... my friend, not FM.
???

Offline miss_maya

• Creator's Guild
  • Evaluator
  • I will bring that flower back with me!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 12:20:18 AM »
Totally love that first dream. That one voice that is calm through the chaos. Love it. Keep journaling!

:nienies:

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 10:56:48 PM »
Interesting dreams.

That last one sounded lucid as you mentioned trying to remember goals. I would go crazy in that first one too, having to hear all that. I've been very sensitive to noise lately, especially other peoples noise. I love my noise cancelling headphones. Tunes everything out other than what I want to hear.
It's not only about the dreams. It's a way of life.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 07:40:23 PM »
I'm bumping yours back up, Wedajihs. In case you come back you can find it easily. Because it had gotten bumped to the bottom when I was pushing the spam zombies back.  I know you were hoping to find someone here. Hope you didn't give up quite yet. :) 

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 03:05:40 PM »
Hello. I'm still kicking about. Thanks for the replies. It's nice to see some action happening again. :)

Four friends and I went on a roller coaster ride that fell apart behind us as we raced over it. People screamed and wept. I just held tight to my friend, afraid he would fall out of the seat beside me. We all survived. My friends and I laughed as the roller coaster track fell apart once we were all safely off of it. I knew I should have been afraid or relieved but we found the whole thing hilarious. We split up to search for the 5th of us. I don't remember who any of my friends were.

In a spa I tried to indulge in shallow self care methods. I hated it. I couldn't recall how I even arrived at the place. Out the picture window I stared into the shimmering ripples of a deep blue pond. Before the pond grew tufts of colorful wildflowers. Behind the pond stood a line of twisted but beautiful trees. Beyond them, wisps of cloud shifted from shape to shape. In the clouds I saw a tarantula, a smiling cherub face, and something with wings, maybe a dragon? Distant screams interrupted my cloud gazing. From the left a massive moose trotted arrogantly along the pond. Sunbathers and picnickers scrambled in fear. I ran out onto the deck and called out to the moose, "Gajih! Gajih!" The moose heard me and turned toward me as if come my way. But it just snorted and continued rambling along the pond. It danced awkwardly away, it's hooves thudded in a catchy beat 'thud ... thud ... thud-thud-thud'. I stomped my own foot to the beat and admired the beast. Suddenly I knew the moose be shot soon. The police or some other agency would kill it when they couldn't contain or catch it. The thought saddened and angered me. But then maybe the moose was ill? I don't know anything about moose. The spa went back to doing its thing. I sat on the balcony waiting to hear gunshots.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 04:15:44 PM by Wędajihs »
???

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 07:08:55 PM »
Wow that sounded like a beautiful dream, aside from the fear of the moose being shot.

Rollercoasters always do seem to go bad in dreams. I remember getting lucid when dreaming I was on one that went flying off the tracks. Funny that you were all  laughing about the whole thing falling apart as you got off it. That would have been freaky.

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2019, 05:01:32 PM »
In a lot of my dreams, there is this underlying humor, like some part of me knows it's all fake and I can't really be harmed. I just don't consciously realize it.

I walked through a maze of hallways. They changed from time to time, from industrial, to office like, to school halls, or to tunnels that seemed to be underground. I can not remember how I got there or why I was wandering so.

???

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2019, 11:36:22 PM »
The dream with the moose was fun, until the thought of its impending death.  It makes sense though, beautiful creatures being displaced and innocent cannot avoid destruction.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2019, 08:55:57 AM »
I read your dream when I got home last night, just before going to sleep. And I was thinking. Ah, the corridor dream, I've had that before. I wonder if reading it influenced the dream I had. Because I too had a sort of lost in corridors dream after reading it. 

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2019, 02:34:07 PM »
I have never seen a live moose before so I should have reality checked. I was just too fascinated by it I suppose. And yes, sometimes wildlife just wants to have fun and then BOOM humans happen. I've witnessed it.

I've been getting the maze or corridor dream more often. Likely symbolic of my search for the right way to find dreamers that might be left in the world.
???

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2019, 02:45:05 PM »
Note: I took melatonin before bed to make sure I slept the whole night through

I was in a new and very small apartment on Palace Street. It was upstairs from the apartment I'd rented in my youth. I must have struck out and left my world behind me because I had nothing but a small backpack and the clothes on my back. I narrated the entire time. I think I was attempting to reinforce the fact that I was alone and being alone was a good thing.

A detective searched for his missing teenage daughter. I was a part of his team. We found her in a filthy little room in a flop house. The father and daughter argued by singing relevant song lyrics at each other. The daughter finally gave in and came with us. On the way we all entered a singing contest. I agonized over which song to sing. Angel by Aerosmith drifted to me from out of a passing car. I could sing that, I decided. But the contest ended before my turn arrived. We  walked down the dark street talking about the songs we would sing next contest.

A killer snowstorm had some of us humans out in elements searching for cold or injured animals to help. My dog and I were a part of the rescue effort. In time we realized our city had been snowed completely under and we had no where to go. We released the dogs to find us shelter but they were too fast and soon their tracks were covered in snow as well. Us stupid humans hunkered together for warmth and waited for the end to come. I wasn't particularly bothered by it. I didn't want to die but perhaps this was a test of the survival of the fittest. The world was probably better off without us.
???

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2019, 07:42:56 AM »
On a beach that had a wide but short waterfall. The tide came in, huge waves rushed up the waterfall. It looked like the waterfall ran backward, or upwards. Then the waterfall would push the water back out to the ocean. The process became violent looking. Despite this, people stood at the top of the waterfall and waited for the waves to push them back into the river and then they would ride the current out and over the waterfall. I was distracted by a pack of little grey and black animals that looked like a cross between a cat and a raccoon. I could almost get them to come to me but other people would scare them off.

I wandered a field in the middle of a run down orchard.The trees were twisted and drooping but they still bore some apples. I wandered into the orchard and came to an opening in which several walls of wood were neatly stacked about two stories high. In between those stacks sat different groups of people listening intently to different preachers. I felt incredibly light, as if the wind could carry me away. I leaped up into the air and floated to the top of one of the wood piles. The people were amazed and called it a miracle. I told them, "My leap isn't a miracle, but this is," I reached up and yanked the sun from the sky. It was fiery and warm in my hand. I blew it out and revealed a round but jagged crystal in which plasma danced and swirled. The people were amazed. Some wept because they were afraid. I felt bad so I  threw the crystal up above me. It stuck in the sky and became the sun again. Instead of dealing with the people I floated away, leaping from treetop to tree top until I was far from them. I floated the the ground went to tell my family about the miracle I performed. They didn't care.
???

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2019, 02:22:36 PM »
I've taken a small dose of melatonin practically every night in like forever... Not even sure why. just started for dreaming and kept doing it. Was think maybe cut back to only once every few nights I don't know.

I  love dream watefalls. Always amazing in dreams, sometimes scary.

You pulled the sun from the sky! Wow.

Fun recall.