Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 22 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Comprehender
  • Personal Text?
Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« on: May 14, 2019, 07:30:26 PM »
Chronicles of my wanderings through the worlds that unwind between dusk and dawn.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:51:03 PM by Wędajihs »
?

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Comprehender
  • Personal Text?
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 12:10:26 AM »
There has been a lot on my mind lately. Hence the following.

I heard the thoughts and conversations of every single person on the planet, I believe. It was a horrible noise, perhaps like the sound a billion billion angry wasps punctuated with sounds like whales abruptly screaming in pain. And still, that's not nearly a close enough description. It was too much. I wanted to fly away but couldn't. I found an old house with several levels of basements. No matter how deep down I fled, the cries and conversations of humanity followed. When on the brink of snapping I sat in a dark corner and focused on one sound instead of attempting to wrap my brain around it all. With all my might I focused and finally the voices faded. From out of the mess, there faintly floated a tribal-like chant. I focused on it and sang with it. Every so often the vocables rearranged and I had to focus harder to sing along.

Step out from the screams and sift out the sanity.

?

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Comprehender
  • Personal Text?
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 05:13:28 PM »
He was a friend who believed that he was the reincarnation of Freddy Mercury. He looked like him and could sing like him. He wanted to be THE Freddy Mercury and not just an incarnation. His destiny was to bring FM fully back into the world of the living. But to do this my friend had to die and be resuscitated. His plan was to be locked in an airtight coffin until he technically died. Medical instruments would be attached to him and would signal to the medics outside the moment of death. At that time, they were to wait ten seconds and then open the casket to revive him. When, and if, he awoke, he would be Freddy Mercury resurrected. I tried to talk my friend out of this but he was so determined that he cut me out of his life for fear I would actually talk him out of his crazy plan. I found out later that he went through with it. They claimed he was FM risen from the dead, the savior of music and the world. They would not let me near him no matter how hard I tried to see him... my friend, not FM.
?

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Comprehender
  • Personal Text?
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 08:10:48 PM »
I 'awoke' on the floor. I couldn't move and struggled to open my eyes. I beheld a ceiling that looked made of paintbrush strokes, very van Gogh like. I'm dreaming. I raised my hands and looked at them, they too were like twitchy brush strokes. I could not get up. Instead, I relaxed and floated to the ceiling and through it. I didn't float into the outside world. Instead, I was in a much larger, darker room. I floated to the ceiling and could rise no farther. I turned over and was surprised to see the earth below, a shimmering blue marble floating in an expanse of darkness. I could not recall any lucid goals or tasks so freefell back to earth at a maddening speed. I awakened before I slammed into the planet.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 08:19:08 PM by Wędajihs »
?