Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2020, 02:13:52 PM »
Yes always RC during storms or if you see freaky looking  clouds in the sky. I usually forget that in dreams too. I have gotten lucid during storm dreams but it's been pretty rare for me.

I've done laundry in dreams because of having it on my mind before...

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Analyzer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2020, 08:45:22 AM »
Laundry was on my brain that night but I was too lazy to do it. I should have had better things on my mind.

Supernatural Con
Went to a convention based on the Supernatural show. Each character had his or her own booth. Don't know why but I was hanging out by Misha's (Castiel) booth the most. At another point I caught Jared (Sam) carrying pizzas into the building so helped him.

Aunt's Movie
There was a lot of getting onto and off of busses that kept taking me to the same place, a narrow street at the foot of a hill. I got out and noticed my aunt was filming a movie. Down the street was a parade that seemed to be a Star Wars & Pride Parade combined.

note: I fell alseep very early last night. I didn't want to but thought that if I was so tired I might be able to pull off a WILD. Didn't work.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Analyzer
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2020, 08:20:24 AM »
Lucid Dream the night before: Rey & the Babies

Last night:

Booklet Production
I designed a booklet full of info about where I work. I had hoped to hand it out at events but my supervisor didn't think the booklets were a good idea, and they were also a waste of paper. I told them I would create a digital version instead

Dino Dance
Part of a crowded dance class that had confusing and frustrating dance moves. I didn't understand why I was there. The ending of the dance had me dancing with an inflatable dinosaur.

Electric Spots & Wonky Clock
Random spots would erupt with little threads of what looked like lightning. I think something was trying to come through, something from a different time. I noticed too that the clock was odd. It was a slice of tree trunk. The arm would fold oodly somewhere between 10 and 12 and there were less than 30 seconds in a minute. This made me wonder if there were less than 60 minutes in an hour as well. If there were, that meant we were telling time all wrong, which was the main reason we can't time travel.

Language App
People in my class all had a language app and I couldn't download it because my ipod was too old.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:30:52 AM by Wędajihs »

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Analyzer
« Reply #78 on: January 10, 2020, 08:03:03 AM »
Restudy
I talked to someone about certain sections of the speech I recite. They asked what certain words meant and I couldn't recall some of them.
note: tried to remember exactly what some of those words meant but couldn't break them down properly. Must start studying again.

Cops Called
A guy wanted me to call the police on him so he could turn himself in. I called and they sent a swarm of police who beat up the guy, and about three others who were in the vicinity. I couldn't tell if the guy had been shot or tazered but he wasn't moving on the ground. I was angered and yelled at the police but they didn't care about what I had to say

RDJ & Two Ways
Hiking at night we came to a tall cliffside. At the top was a guy who came leaping down cliff like a mountain goat, on barely there ledges. It was Robert Downey Jr. We were all headed to the same place and he asked us to accompany him but we didn't. We went opposite ways, to meet somewhere later.

Bear Tent
A giant bear erected a tent to hibernate in over winter. it reminded me that winter is supposed to be a time of rest and regeneration. I tried to think of ways I could hibernate in a human way.

Kit Talk
Ran into Kitty who had become a child care assistant. We talked for a long time about the importance of food as medicine until people interrupted us, seemingly trying to keep us from conversing. I left.

Working
Fragment about doing something at work, in a meeting discussing things.

New Forum
I stared an online forum. Can't remember what the topic was. It wasn't about dreaming though, is what I do know. It kept getting locked by an organization that used the eagle symbol of the United States. I had to keep answering questions to reopen the forum. I hated that they were using the eagle symbol, a symbol that was stolen from an important historical story of the Native Americans/First Nations of the Americas, to oppress me.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 11:45:10 PM by Wędajihs »

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Analyzer
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2020, 12:25:05 PM »
Fragments
-A guy who cooked good catfish was selling catfish nuggets and fries happy meal style
-riding a snow mobile through the woods

Note to me. 4:30 this morning a niece showed up at my door, soaking wet and shivering. She said her sister had kicked her out of their father's house. I let her in, gave her a blanket, told her to warm up and try get some sleep on the couch. We'd figure stuff out in the morning. I didn't get to sleep until after my 6am alarm went off. This affected my eventual dream.

Father Hunting
A couple of my nieces, they were younger in dream than they are in actuality, and I drove around searing for their father. I was angry with him and ready to punch him the eff out if I had to. We stopped at many different places trying  to find him. I mentioned to the girls (who had been adopted by a nice lady when they were babies) that they should go back to their real home and patch things up with their adoptive mom instead of choosing to stay with their abusive biological father. Family are the people who care about and help you, not the ones who hinder and hurt you. We talked for a long time and I eventually drove the girls to their adoptive mother's house. She was so happy to see them. I still wanted to punch their dad out and would if he started with me but decided to not let him have that power over me any further. If his daughters could step away from him, so would I. I refused to complicate things with my anger.

I think this dream was me working out my feelings about the girl, her biological family, and even about myself because I never knew my father. I also had to take a huge step away from most of my biological family because they are hurtful and try to hinder me, as well as each other, as much as possible. I think it was a reminder to myself that family is a concept that goes beyond biology.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Analyzer
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2020, 02:06:09 AM »
Jan 15th: Lucid Dream!!! Giant, Storm, & Star Search