Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2020, 06:32:21 PM »
Mel Gibson
I worked for Steven Spielburg. He convinced me and some others to break into Mel Gibson's house. So we did. I got stuck inside the house as Mel n his family got home. I eventually surrendered, knowing this person could likely shoot me and claim self defence and no one would probably question him. I think I was prepared to die... although I didn't want to.

Leaky Toilets
A public bathroom had scary looking stalls, toilets were dirty, or broken, or not even there. I found one that was relatively decent but had water leaking out of the bottom of it. i used the toilet and as soon as I left the stall the owner of the business was standing there. He told me that I broke his toilet and had to pay for it. I told him it was already broken and he argued that is wasn't. He tried to make me give him my id and my name and I told him to piss off. And then I laughed because we were in a bathroom as I said it. I left but knew the guy wasn't going to give up so easily.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2020, 11:49:04 PM »
Merry March

Been journaling at home, not a whole lot of time for online life this past week. Hoping things lighten up a bit now this week since our big project is over.

Recalled a solid 5 dreams last night, nothing overly dramatic.

Last month a strange thing happened. IN two separate dreams I reality checked, the reality check worked but I didn't proceed to do anything with the knowledge that I was lucid. I don't even remember what happened after I became lucid. It likely stems from me not focusing at all on my dreaming goals this month. I've started focusing again this weekend and expect lucidity soon.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2020, 08:58:08 PM »
Don't you hate when that happens? Well at least you were thinking about it in a dream, I always consider that a good thing and just a part of the process.

I'm hoping to get more focused again this month as well.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #108 on: March 10, 2020, 07:34:17 AM »
Yes, rcing and knowing you're lucid but not doing anything with the lucidity, sucks quite mightily.

Went a few days without recall. Well no, went a few days without writing anything down after I woke up and forgot my dreams.

But yesterday:

Bigger Keyboard
Got a bigger, better keyboard at work. I was happy.

Today:

No Bathroom
Had to take a bm and went from place to place trying to find a public bathroom. Got stuck along a highway trying to cross. Finally just ran in front of them not caring if they stopped or if I caused a pile up. Across the highway the stored were close. I decided to just find a decent patch of bushes and go there.

Escaping
Hiked with some friends and heard a loud voice broadcast from somewhere. The voice told people to kill or be killed. Someone mentioned that we were near a prison. We then heard machine guns firing. We all darted off in different direction. After running for a few moments I stopped and thought, "If i'm going to die, I'm going to die," and just walked. Then, I wondered if I could use the prison break to fake my own death. Got back to my truck, cranked up the tunes and drove away with the intention of hiding for a few days to see if I'd be declared dead.

Foraging a Stream
I found a bird nest beside a steam. one of the eggs popped open and a baby bird, complete with feathers, was there. I tried to pick up the bird but it fluttered away. I chased it down the stream. As I went I noted where other nests were, found a goose nest, a calm pool loaded with fish, some medicines, and an acorn tree. I noted that all these were place I could come back to if I needed to forage more food.

Thunders
I just remember hearing strange thunder. I ran outside and looked up at the sky yelling to the thunders, "You sound sick, what do you need?"

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2020, 07:29:44 AM »
Guy Came Back
A guy, suspected of trafficking young people, who also was chased out of the community, came back. A few of us began making plans to permanently solve the problem that he was.

Darlene's Kid
A woman named Darlene had a kid whose legs couldn't bend. Despite this she kept trying to force the child to sit cross legged. Some found it funny. Some found it to be child abuse.

Dreams Song
A song about dreaming played in the background of the dream. I don't remember the setting except that it was dark and the song played repeatedly. My brain saying 'Reality check maybe'.

Routes of the Ancestors
Learned about a place in the US that was known first as an ancestral foraging area, lots of fruit and medicines. Later, after the land was stolen by settlers they turned it into orchards where more modern ancestors ended up doing farm labor. I travelled along routes in the area, which once were foot paths for the people but are now turned into highways and roads for vehicles. I planned to travel along until I felt something shift in my spirit. It made me realize how horribly detached from nature colonization has made all of us.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2020, 11:50:25 PM »
Only recalled one this morning.

Galordo
A person with the odd name Galordo very cheese-ily hit on me.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2020, 12:08:27 PM »
Two dreams Yesterday, which I swear I posted.

Harley's Servants
Harley Quinn busted a whole range of criminals out of prison only to turn them into her servants. It was a pov shifting dream.

Attic Attack
I found a place to live, an attic apartment. People started attacking, trying to take over my little humble home.

Today

Still Working
All workplaces had shut down, all except mine. I still went to work and had to do so with my cousin LB. She was no help, just sat there while I worked my ass off creating some kind of booklet and video.

Box Chair
All the furniture in my house was gone. I found an old box full of summer clothes, opened it and plopped backward into it where I proceeded to read a book. I noticed my walls had faint circles on them and I reasoned it was because I had hanged beads on that wall before.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2020, 07:54:34 AM »
Had a hard time getting to sleep. Dream recall is fragments.

Gift of Numbers
I was drawing numbers written on slips of paper, out of a large container and giving them to people. They were like prizes. There were also songs that fit into this somehow.

Urban Exploring Questionnaire
Asking a handful of people I know if they would like to try urban exploring, not b&e-ing into impenetrable places but exploring places that already have an entryway available. Most said they were too out of shape to do it, especially if climbing was involved.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2020, 01:01:06 AM »
I'd probably be too out of shape for too much climbing as well right now. Lol.  Funny though.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2020, 07:53:55 AM »
I probably shouldn't be climbing either. I have an occasional fear of heights.

Dream recall is spotty. Not getting decent sleep. I did manage to remember a bits of a dream this morning.

Slashing and Singing
Fragments of me slashing up meat, not cutting or slicing, but slashing at it it in an almost murderous way. The co worker whose job I took over was there with me. She cheered me on. There were a lot of H shaped poles in a large field. I sat on the horizontal bar of an H and sang. Other people eventually joined me. It turned into a lot of indigenous people, a variety of them, all singing on a rickety set of bleachers. I recognized some of them as students I recently attended school with.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2020, 05:57:44 PM »
Today I only recall a fragment of yelling at someone.  :argue:

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2020, 08:52:07 PM »
Took a late afternoon nap.

Trying to Get Home
Was stranded at a hotel. Me and D walked. At some point we were on a pedal bike. We came to a hamlet and pulled into the store to get a water and some food. A fight broke out between 2 girls and 2 guys. D live fed it via fb. I wasn't interested in the fight and told him I was going to ride back to a bridge and enjoy a view of the river. I did. After some time I drove to the hamlet again and D was gone. I drove ahead, thinking he had walked but he was no where to be seen. I back tracked and drove back to the river, eyeballing the hamlet as I drove through. I did this a few times before I finally heard D call me. He had gotten another hotel room and we sat there bored for a while. I got up and paced. D just laid there on his phone. I told him I had to leave. He said we could leave in the morning. I had to leave immediately. I needed to know if S and E had gotten home. I told him to check online to see if they had posted anything. He wouldn't. Finally he called and there as no answer. "I just need to get home, I'm going with or without you." I told him. As I told him this, out the window behind him I saw a stealth bomber silently and slowly flying over. Another bomber, flying a little faster, flew just above that one. They were not a good sign, I was afraid something horrible was to happen. I simply stormed out, grabbed the bike, and began the long ride home.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #117 on: March 21, 2020, 10:13:56 AM »
Placeholder for when I spontaneously recall a dream today. I had a lot but was startled awake when a branch fell on the roof so don't have any recall at this time.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #118 on: March 22, 2020, 01:21:21 PM »
Well, didn't recall my dreams from yesterday.

Today:

Teaching
I substitute taught a class of kids, they were perhaps 7 years old. We got along well. Near the end of the day the kids started chanting, "We want Julie". Julie was their teacher who had been fired from reasons I didn't know. They had a succession of substitute teachers and wanted their original teacher back. I was called to the office. The principal was Arnold Shwartzenegger who kept talking while I was trying to leave to get back to the kids. By the time I got back most of the children were gone. Three were left, two looking for missing wallets. I helped them find their wallets and the last kid I had to wait with until her parents came to pick her up.

Attack
I was in a relationship with a person who was barely home. I knew the person was having relationships on the side. I also wondered if maybe I was actually a side relationship. This made me murderously angry. I couldn't calm down no matter what I tried. When my partner finally came in, I attacked. I kept bashing the person's head off of a counter. At one point it had changed into the opposite sex, which threw me for a moment but then the rage resurfaced and I continued bashing the person's head off the counter. Someone in the background yelled for me to stop. I eventually did, threw the body onto the floor and just stood there staring at it. I felt nothing. All my rage was gone. But nor did I feel guilty. I just felt nothing. In the complete absence of any emotions I understood that something was terribly wrong with me. But even at this thought, i didn't care. It was what it was. I left the house to walk and hopefully recover some semblance of humanity.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2020, 07:46:29 PM »
Naps are great for recall, or sometimes even just a WBTB. Does wonders for vivid recall.

Yeah those angry fight dreams can get intense. I've had my share of those. When that happens I usually end up picking them up off the ground and body slamming them as hard as I can. Sometimes repeatedly. lol.