Author Topic: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn  (Read 3636 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Wedajihs: From Dusk till Dawn
« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2020, 10:24:49 AM »
Fish can be so weird in dreams...

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2020, 07:05:53 AM »
I think most under water creatures are werid in dreams.

The Hard Hat Guy
Was riding with friends in a truck through a city. At an intersection a dump truck pulled in front of us and wouldn't let us cross the street. A guy in a hard had jumped out of the truck and pointed at us. The driver of our vehicle jumped out of the truck and the hard hat guy got back into the dump truck and left.
Later, while walking, we saw the hard hat guy again. My friend who had previously been driving us around, chased the guy. We never heard back from him. Me and S went looking for him, ended up under the city. On the way back up we saw the hard hat guy, he pointed at us and ran away. Me and my friend chased him. She was right behind me, I kept checking on her, but as we came up onto the top level my other friend was gone. I yelled down into the tunnels for her. No reply. I was about to go back inside when someone let me use their phone to call the police. They never came. A few of us got together and started searching for the hard hat guy and my missing friends.

Dogs, Old Man, Tornado
My back yard had been well manicured and a couple of dogs dug sections of it up. I chased them away. When I came back into the house and looked out the window an old man was sitting in a lawn chair. I asked what he was doing and he said he didn't know, he was seeing weird things. I caught a couple of glimpses of flying creatures that I thought looked like fairies. The man suddenly vanished.
Before I could go outside to investigate the leaves in the back yard started whirling. They whipped themselves into a skinny tornado, probably no bigger than the width of a small soup can. It raced across my yard. Someone else was in the house with me, can't remember who, but he suggested we take shelter in the basement. We did, went looking for the best place to hunker down in case a bigger tornado came through. I realized the windows in my basement were different and thought I should reality check but then became angry when I realized one of my windows was broken. We sat around in the basement waiting for the tornado to finish its business.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #167 on: June 30, 2020, 07:32:59 AM »
The Homestead
Me and SG were at our grandmother's old house on the reserve. We were doing much needed repairs. At some point a woman and her young child were in the house with us but they just laid on the couch watching me and S work. In the kitchen there were fast moving maggots on the floor. On the walls were skinny winged moths and other insects I'd never seen before. We cleaned them out of the room.
When we went back to the livingroom to rest, one of my former teachers CT was sitting on the east couch wrapped in a blanket and teaching the young child. S sat on the north couch, and the random woman was on the south couch. I grabbed a blanket and laid on the floor, listening to C.
At some point 5 other little kids were running around in the house causing chaos. No one kept a watchful eye on them except me. At one point I went to grab a kid off of the top of the tv and as I did a jar of pickles crashed onto the floor. The kid took off running and C gave me a look like, 'watch your temper'. I started cleaning up the pickle juice and C came over I thought he was going to help but he walked past me into the kitchen and made himself a sandwhich. I was irritated at first but then thought, 'This is a mess I made...' and kept cleaning.
The kids had calmed down and C was going to give them all a ride to school. I told S to go with him and learn what she could.
Outside, my sister J and brother F were negotiating. J had inherited my grandmother's house but didn't want it. She kept saying, 'I f-ing hate the rez, I don't want to live here.' She offered to sell the little house to me or my brother. Bidding started at 200 dollars. My brother tried to guilt trip me by saying he didn't have a home, that I should let him buy the house and property. I laughed at him and said, "$300. The bidding began and I knew I could outbid my brother no problem. I had plans to turn the little building into a knowledge center.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #168 on: June 30, 2020, 05:19:08 PM »
Eeww maggots on the floor. lol. For some reason I keep getting a lot of moths in the house I don't know how so many are getting in.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #169 on: July 01, 2020, 11:41:21 PM »
I can stand and tolerate most creatures on earth but maggots... nope.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2020, 07:59:19 PM »
Noting: Had trouble staying asleep last night so can't recall dreams today.
Tonight though, will be more fruitful!

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #171 on: July 04, 2020, 12:13:28 AM »
Kayaking Dream... good stuff.
Probably because I'm going kayaking tomorrow evening.
 :ya:

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2020, 12:08:16 AM »
Inflatable Balconies
Stayed in a hotel, or maybe an apartment, several stories up. The rooms had inflatable balconies. They were very unstable and I refused to let people of out onto my balcony during a party.

Tyrannosaurs in the City
On the main street of one of the cities I used to live in, a massive Tyrannosaurus Rex smashed out of the mall and started eating people. I ran into the nearest building and we all locked the doors and windows, thinking that would keep us safe. When I though back on how easily the TRex had smashed the mall, I realized we puny humans were done for. I sneaked out to find a safer place while Tyrannosaurs invaded the city.

The Old Palace
I was at my old apartment on Palace Street, this may be attached to the TRex dream. The land lord had changed the four apartment house into one house with several boarding rooms. I didn't like it and demanded my own apartment back. He began renovations, though reluctantly.

Kids & Mice
Children, most of whom I didn't know, played in a wild flower filled field. A song came to mind about Beautiful Field and I hummed it as a I walked along. The children began bringing field mice to me, the rodents were all kinds of colours as if they'd been dyed by a colourblind creator. I kept accepting the mice and releasing them back into the field.

Crocs
A memory of crocodiles swimming about me as I kayaked.

Jogging
Jogging through hilly territory. I remember a very blue river snaked along beside me. I felt like I was home.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #173 on: July 05, 2020, 07:32:56 AM »
Cool! Animal attacks! T-rex and croc dreams are some of the the best of them. :)

Have fun Kayaking. Hopefully crocodile free Kayaking!

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #174 on: July 05, 2020, 10:40:42 AM »
Yep, the reptiles have returned.
I saw a large floating piece of waterlogged bark that looked like a crocodile back poking out of the water. I yelled, "There's a damn crocodile" and got laughed at because we know there are no crocs around here. But there's always a first time for everything.   :paranoid:

Pep's Floating House
I remember my uncle had a friend named Pep. A bunch of people started talking about the guy, it seemed everyone knew him and had a story to share. Most stories centered around Pep's floating house. As I listened to the stories I envisioned a little shack on a raft. But according to most, it was an actual house that just floated on the river. When he wanted to move he just set off and let the current drift him away. They said he got stuck in a part of the river that was clogged with cat tails, and no one saw him or the house again.

Handless
I worked in a hospital doing computer stuff. I went outside and into the nearby woods for a walk and my hands came into contact with highly corrosive plant fluids. I rushed back to the hospital and they had to amputate both of my hands. Don't remember the procedure. I did ask them to let me see my hands after they were cut off. they brought them to me. They looked perfectly fine, each wrist had a band wrapped around it with a little monitor on it. I asked if they could reattach them and was told they couldn't.
I went back to work, handless. It didn't bother too much, I was more concerned that my handlessness would disturb others so I kept my stumps shoved in my jacket pockets. I went to my office and there saw that I still had hands, only the tips of my baby fingers had been cut off. I wondered why I had thought my entire hands were gone. I got to work.

Swimming Spot
Canoed out onto a small lake to the point where a pink boat had sunk. I looked down at it through the water and felt overwhelming sadness. I drifted past and joined up with others. My canoe became a kayak at some point. We paddled against the river current looking for a swimming hole that had several little waterfalls in it.

Concert Balcony Ride
At a concert we were on a balcony that turned into a crazy ride that twisted and turned as it swung back and forth. I made my way off the balcony to stand down on the ground instead of risking my life on that flimsy looking contraption/ride/balcony thing.

Cousin Crisis
My cousin T had broken up with her long time boyfriend. I stayed nights with her because she was scared to be alone for fear of killing herself out of heart break. I mostly looked after the kids, fed them, got them ready for bed. I tried teaching them language but they didn't want to learn. I stayed up all night as my cousin lapsed in and out of weeping fits. There was nothing I could do for her except to let her experience her loss. I wasn't even sure if I could stop her from killing herself if she really wanted to.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 10:46:07 AM by Wędajihs »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2020, 10:28:43 PM »
July 7

Walking down the road I ended up by Judy H’s house. Loud talking and laughter roared out of the place, partying no doubt. I passed her place and went to her dad’s place. As I did, my shoe got stuck in the mud and pulled off. Judy must have seen it happen, I heard her tell the others and say, “There’s your wonderful saint…” They all laughed. It bothered me at first then I shrugged it off. I didn’t care what a bunch of drunk people thought of me.

I got to Judy’s dads’ place and let myself in. There I saw a toddler strapped into a carseat in the middle of the living room floor. No one was in the house with him. I wondered if his parents were across the way partying at Judy’s, they left the baby here alone. The baby looked up at me with hopeful eyes, though I could see he’d been crying a lot. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I unbuckled the kid and washed his face of snot and tears. We then rummaged through the house for something to eat.

A car was suddenly outside, revving up and spinning around in the yard. Judy and her friends were outside yelling at the person in the car. The person in the car laughed his head off and spun around some more. I wondered if it was my cousin, who used to date Judy. Looking out that window I was overcome with a sense that I’d stepped back in time and was witnessing the darker moments of my young life. I was then overcome with a sense of sadness because all those people outside, all wrapped up in their chaos and misery and alchol induced pseudo happiness, were me. “You deserve better than this,” I said to them through the pane of glass. I turned back to the toddler and told him the same thing, even though I knew he would never remember it.

Me and the toddler sat on the couch and watched some kids shows. I did’t realize it in the moment, but Judy’s dad’s house now belonged to me. I felt at home.

Cleaning the Office
Got back to work and M had moved all her stuff out of the office that had once been hers. All that was left was the desk, a filing cabinet, and a box of trinkets. I opened the trinkets box and it was full of condoms. I pulled them out and inspected them. This made me think of a meme I’d seen where someone had tacked condoms to a cork board for people to take if they needed, but they had tacked the condoms right through the middle of the package. I decided to make a cork board full of condoms but would tack them through the corner of the package to they hung in diamond shape. I got to work taking the condoms to the board… I’d forgotten about my actual work for the time being.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2020, 06:33:24 AM »
Funny. I hope they don't have security cameras to see who tacked up all the condoms lol.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2020, 10:05:26 PM »
I don't even know if there were cameras. Must be more careful in my dreams.  :paranoid:

Had a bunch of dream recall this morning but forgot them all but the disgusting one and the scary one.

Bathroom Clean Up
I was in a fancy restaurant/labyrinth thing. I was in white pants, went to the bathroom, looked down and saw that there was crap all over my pants, inside and out. To make things even more fun, there was no toilet paper or paper towels with which to clean up after myself. I threw my pants in the sink and ran water over them. They never seemed to come clean. With most of the solid matter cleaned from my pants, I wrung them out and put them back on. They were covered in stains but they looked more like a designer fashion statement. I walked out, through the restaurant, and down the street trying to look confident in my crap stained white pants.

Reaching Waters
We were going to swim and kayak at a certain spot but when we got there the waves were too massive to set out upon. They would rush in to the shore like normal waves, then they would crash in from both sides and smash in front of us. As this happened, strands of water whipped out at us like they were trying to snatch us up off the shore. We kept backing away. I was terrified but those with me occasionally inched forward to test the questionable waters.