Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 11212 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2020, 10:01:46 AM »
Tuesday/December/31/2019

Slept six hours without much recall. Remembered a cigarette fragment. After being awake for a few hours I went back to sleep but only very briefly, maybe a few minutes to half an hour and had a little recall. 

Creepy

I hear someone in the house upstairs. I think it's someone I know but they shouldn't be here. I look up the stairs and call their name. No answer. I call their name again. No answer. I try again louder. Sill no answer. But I can easily hear them moving around up there. I flip the light-switch on the wall. Nothing happens. I'm thinking that who ever is in the house must have done something to make the light not work. I wake trying to figure it out. (Note to self any time lights are not acting right do an RC.)

If I have time I'm going to go back to sleep for a little while.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 10:56:49 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2020, 10:15:33 AM »
Recap For December 2019

Started out the month with a bad cold and was losing progress. But ended up making some progress regardless of that. Recall is still too sporadic. But ended up having one good full blown lucid. A brief moment of lucidity. And some partial lucidity. So that's over all more progress than October or November. Going in the right direction at least.

Now we begin the first month of the new year. Really need to get off my need and want to be up at 2:00am all the time. And completely get off the caffeine so that I can just sleep, better focus on dreaming, and do the right kind of WBTB's the way that I used to do them in the past.

I want to, and been trying to work on my WILDing but it seems more often than not I'm just falling asleep. Whether I'm laying flat on my back or sitting upright in a chair hasn't been mattering. I think it's mostly because of getting older I just fall asleep easier. But maybe if I start sleeping longer periods so I'm more awake and not falling asleep so easy I will be able to make some progress with it again. Need to be awake enough so that it's an act of will power and meditation in order to make myself drift off into hypnagogia and dream scenes.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 10:22:45 AM by Caradon »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #167 on: January 01, 2020, 12:27:35 PM »
Happy New Year Caradon.
 :greenstars:
Best of luck and training for WILDing. Looking forward to reading your adventures in the days, weeks, and months ahead.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #168 on: January 02, 2020, 12:52:56 AM »
Happy New Year Caradon.
 :greenstars:
Best of luck and training for WILDing. Looking forward to reading your adventures in the days, weeks, and months ahead.

Thanks. I hope you had a great new year. It was back to work for me. It was a  little busy but otherwise alright. I'm looking forward to reading your adventures as well.

I actually managed a little WILDnig after making that post but didn't write it down. After posting I kicked back in my chair to try and sleep a little more and had the kind of WILDing where it's like you are looking through your eyelids. I was kicked back in my chair with my eyes closed and the kitchen opened up in front of me. I was just siting there looking around the kitchen  fully lucid knowing it was a dream kitchen I was looking at. Stayed in it for a decent amount of time too, it felt pretty cool. Should have tried to get up and walk around.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #169 on: January 02, 2020, 02:02:33 PM »
Wednesday/January/1/2020

I slept from 12:30am until 2:30am and woke up from some barely remember stuff that my brother was involved in but don't really recall what it was. I went back to sleep a little later than intended 7:00am and slept until 11:00am so don't have much time but had some vivid recall in that period.

Super/Natural Tornado

In a hurry so just a basic description of the dream. I'm outside a building with several other people and there is a massive storm brewing.  The sky is churning with dark clouds. As I  watch a monstrous funnel cloud forms and reaches down from the sky like a massive finger and touches down. I get out my phone to record the event on video. But the tornado kind of loses  moments and dissipates. I'm aware however, that it's far from over. It's just begun. 

From where I'm standing, in the shadow of the building behind  me I don't have the best view of wicked looking sky. So I step away from the building to try and get a better view to get video.

I see that the churning sky has opened up into a gateway into another realm. I see a lot of red color beyond the opening in the clouds. I realize that this is no natural storm but is being created by some highly evolved beings, possibly aliens, other dimensional, I'm not sure.(The dream is possibly influence by a combination of watch the movie "Doom" And also reading Wedajihs recent lucid dream.)

I realize that the intent of the tornado is to suck up us humans into this dimensional gate and people are getting sucked up into a massive  vat and their bodies physically dissolved and their consciousnesses being absorbed into some other higher level of reality that is home to these beings.     

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
« Reply #170 on: January 02, 2020, 08:47:08 PM »
Storms, tornadoes, and nefarious beings, sounds like something my head would have conjured up for sure. That storm sounds amazing, scary but amazing. I'm always fascinated (after the fact) by the wild and wicked storms the mind can make.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2020, 02:09:12 PM »
Storms, tornadoes, and nefarious beings, sounds like something my head would have conjured up for sure. That storm sounds amazing, scary but amazing. I'm always fascinated (after the fact) by the wild and wicked storms the mind can make.

Yeah I know right. The skies  during storm dreams are insane. But also a wonder to behold.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2020, 02:12:33 PM »
Thursday/January/2/2020

After a couple of hour WBTB I had some pretty good recall for the rest of the time I slept. And I had a little bit of lucidity that I recorded in my lucid dream journal. After the WBTB I slept in as long as I could and need to hurry to get ready for work. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2020, 08:44:37 AM »
Friday/January/3/2020

Didn't sleep much at all.  I slept from about 12:00am until 2:30am with no recall. Then I was up until about 5:00am and went back sleep for an hour and had a little recall in that hour. But  no time right now. Will edit it in later when I get time.

Edit: I was way too tired when I got home so just skipped it and went to sleep as early as I could. But will briefly add.

Living Room Motocross.

I had my motocross bike in my current living room and I started riding it wheelies.  I was circling the living room around my tent and up and down the hallway while keeping the front end up, balancing wheelies. It was a fun dream. There isn't really quite enough space to pull that off in reality but in the dream there was just barely enough room to maneuver around the place riding wheelies.

Dream Note: I should note here hat I used to practice riding  wheelies on my pedal bike and my motocross bike. So wheelie riding I my dreams has been kind of recurring thing for a lot of years. And there was a time in my life when riding wheelies abnormally well in my dreams was a reliable dreamsign that would get me lucid every time it happened. And I had quite a few lucids that started out that way.

Roller Coaster

Also another theme that has gotten me lucid on occasion. I'm on a rollercoaster. There is something just not right about it and I am afraid something bad is going to happen. I am determined to get off of the rollercoaster. The rollercoaster is moving slowly while climbing the steep tracks getting preparing for a fast descent. I reach  out and grab the side of the tracks with my hands and am able to stop the rollercoaster form moving. I can hear people complaining but I don't care, I have to get off this thing. I'm sure disaster awaits. The others on the coaster think I'm over reacting but I don't care. I climb out of the coaster car and onto the walkway next to the tracks. And as I walk along the walkway the coaster continues on without me I know that all the people aboard the coaster are doomed. The rest of the dram is of me trying to find my way down the walkways back to the ground.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 04:39:49 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #174 on: January 05, 2020, 05:23:28 AM »
Saturday/January/4/2020

Managed to get to sleep around 6:00pm and woke up around 1:30am. There was a brief WBTB after a few about three hours or so when my little friend woke me to take her out. Then I move to the kitchen and slept the rest of the time in my chair. At first I had no recall but after some contemplation upon awakening I was able to bring a little bit back.

Meet The Parents

I have this completely fictional girlfriend and I'm just at her place hanging out with her family. There is not much to describe.

Underworld

A fantastical dream about a cave system underneath the sea. This was a rare non scary cave dream where the deadly mutant man eating  humanoids that I'm usually always aware of dwelling deep below the earth in cave dream did not exist. In this dream I never thought about the creatures I usually always know are there and always terrified of encountering.

My best recall of this dream is a moment of wonder, fascination, and contemplation, as I walk along the cave system admiring the complex beauty of the caverns and luminous vegetation that is lighting up the place all around me. And as I explore I'm thinking about the possible dangers of life under the earth. Of possibly getting lost in the sheer massive labyrinth and darkness. Or the possible cave in or becoming trapped. But  these were fleeting thoughts as I didn't feel as if I was any real danger at the time.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 07:59:17 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #175 on: January 06, 2020, 01:11:21 PM »
Sunday/January/5/2020

I slept close to eight hours, I think, without any recall other than for some Hypnagogia/ WILDng stuff early on. Then I woke up for a couple of hours and went back to sleep. I slept three more hours with a lot of amazingly vivid recall. But it was all just work dreams. But  oddly they were actually fun work dreams with a lot of weird stuff going on. And plenty of dreamsigns I should have thought to RC to. Especially since I was even thinking about the odd and different circumstance while in the dream. And was also thinking about dreaming and lucid dreaming at one point. Hopefully maybe some new recurring work themes have developed that I might recognize as being dreamlike in future work dreams.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2020, 08:03:22 PM »
Monday/January/6/2020

I slept about six hours without any recall. I was planning to go back to sleep for a while but things happened and I didn't get time. It's been a distracting day. I had to go do some errands and things didn't go as planned and ended up taking a lot longer than expected. And then since I was out near a Best Buy I decided to stop in and have a look at the computers. I ended up just doing it and I got a nice new laptop.

At first I was a little bummed that I spent too much on it. But after playing with it for a little while, and checking out what Netflix looks like on it. I'm just like wow. Didn't even realize what a junker the old Lenovo I've been using is until playing with this thing. So I'm pretty happy now that I went ahead and did it.

So been a little distracted with that, getting it all set up and getting my wireless headphones connected and all that.

This is the one I got right here.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-17-3-7000-2-in-1-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-geforce-mx250-512gb-ssd-32gb-optane-silver/6372667.p?skuId=6372667&irclickid=1sx2Uez3qxyOU2DxTSQPxVT4UknRIo1PPxkFXw0&irgwc=1&ref=198&loc=1sx2Uez3qxyOU2DxTSQPxVT4UknRIo1PPxkFXw0&acampID=615614&mpid=1808408

« Last Edit: January 07, 2020, 08:15:52 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2020, 12:16:52 PM »
Tuesday/January/7/2020

I think I might be starting to get sick again. Lungs have been on fire all night, and just not feeling great.
I sept for about four hours with recall just barely on the surface couldn't quite bring anything back. I stayed awake for about two hours and went back to sleep for two more hours. And had some recall during that period. I would have slept longer but I had to go do something early this morning. I don't think I'll have time to sleep any more, but I might we'll see.

There for a while there was a bunch of stuff about talking about dreaming and writing in my journal that I don't remember the details of very well.

HELLRAISER 3D

I'm watching a HELLRAISER movie that is being projected onto the wall of my living room. I don't really have a projector in reality, and it's not really like my living room. It's mostly just a fragment. I have a vivid memory of the puzzle box (that opens the gateway to hell) appearing in the scene on the wall. The puzzle box is very detailed and huge and begins to protrude out of the screen. I realize that I'm watching a 3D movie. And I believe that at any moment there is going to be a 3D pop out of those hooks on chains flying out of that puzzle box and ripping into my face. I'm not scared of it at all, believing it to just be a 3D movie nothing real. I think  it's a pretty cool 3D effect actually the way the puzzle box is coming out of the screen like that. I wake up before any chains come flying out at me.

Note: Some of the scariest nightmares that I've had were influenced by the HELLRAISER movies. Star Treks Borg as well, those things freak me out. I actually got lucid during an encounter with Pinhead once.

-There was also a fragment that I was working at some retail store. And I was trying to use an old style phone and trying to plug a land line into it in order to make a call. I don't remember who I was trying to call.

There was some other stuff that I don't know how describe. There was some mad scientist and his assistant walking around doing something, up to no good. But I don't remember what it was.

Note: I'm liking typing with this new keyboard. It feels kind of weird because it's different but it seems I can type more quickly with less mistakes. And possibly, hopefully, better on my wrists the way it kind of forces me to position my hands better in order to reach all the keys. Plus the letters on the keys light up so I can see them if it's dark. That's a feature I never had before.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 01:15:20 PM by Caradon »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2020, 12:24:55 AM »
Slick new machine you got there.  :goodjob:
Hope you're feeling better asap, although sick dreams can be pretty freaky, which is good if you like freaky.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2020, 10:00:04 PM »
Slick new machine you got there.  :goodjob:
Hope you're feeling better asap, although sick dreams can be pretty freaky, which is good if you like freaky.

Thanks, yeah I like it a lot. Has all sorts of nice features.

Thanks, whatever I got hit me fast and hard. Fever I think. The boss let me go home early last night. I had to call in sick today, something I never do unless I really feel like I can't work. This is probably the third  time I've called in sick in the last four years. I've literally been sleeping nearly the last 24 hours except to get up take care of the dog periodically. And just going to go back to sleep.

Definitely like freaky but Kind of disappointing there has been no recall though, at least yet, sleeping so much.  I keep waking up knowing I was having a conversation but unable to bring back the details. Hopefully I'm able to work tomorrow. I don't want to have to call in again.