Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 7449 times)

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #195 on: January 22, 2020, 02:22:42 PM »
Tuesday/January/21/2020

Nothing from last night. I didn't sleep much. I should have slept a little more.  Something almost came back to me a couple of times but slipped away as quickly as it surfaced.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #196 on: January 23, 2020, 01:11:48 PM »
Wednesday/January/22/2020

Slept for a couple hours. woke up for a couple hours. and went back to sleep for a couple hours.

Nothing from last night either. Not sure what happened all of a sudden. I woke up feeling pretty disoriented for few moments. If I had time I'd try sleeping a little longer but I have to start getting ready for work.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #197 on: January 24, 2020, 12:56:17 PM »
Thursday/January/23/2020

Had some very vivid recall after a WBTB and slept in late. 

Haunted Mansion

Someone I know(not in waking life)has bought an old run down falling apart mansion that is also haunted. I love the place and think it's very cool. The mansion itself on the outside is white, peeling paint and literally falling apart in places. The place almost looks like a castle. The haunting is real, the ghosts are real. But for some reason I'm not afraid of that in least, instead, I think it's pretty awesome. I'm in the mansion in the dark getting ready to go to sleep. But I decide it that instead of sleeping I will go exploring the place in the dark looking for supernatural encounters. I'm loving how creepy the place is in the dark and the suspense of what I mind find. I take out my phone to use the flashlight but I can't get the light to turn on. I suddenly see a ghostly arm reach around me almost as if to give me a one armed hug. Startled I quickly turn, but then there is nothing there. And I think, wow.

Secret Places

I have a very vivid dream where I'm in a place that I'm not supposed to be. I'm trying to be stealthy and sneak around to find secret places to hang out that I'm not supposed to be.  The dream is definitely influence by my real life  activities down town Minneapolis when I was a teenager. I used to explore all over the place and discovered hidden places where I wasn't supposed to be. Including one of my favorites a place high up on a Marriot Hotel that had fancy lounging chairs. I found a way to sneak past security and make my way to the upper levels of the hotel where I wasn't supposed to be.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #198 on: January 24, 2020, 10:57:11 PM »
Haunted house! If you're ever in another haunted house, imagine me there as well. We can paranormal investigate together.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2020, 09:21:58 AM »
Haunted house! If you're ever in another haunted house, imagine me there as well. We can paranormal investigate together.

I'll try to remember that. haunting dreams seem to be kind of common for me. Well, I get them every now and then anyways.

Friday/January/24/2020

I had recall but I slept in to the last minute and don't have time to record. Kind of difficult to describe dreams anyways.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #200 on: January 27, 2020, 10:13:38 AM »
I'm not sure I'm going to have time to record dreams for Friday and Saturday nights. I might be sleeping in to the last minute before going in to work most of the time and not want to record when I get home. Unless I have a lucid to record. But we'll see. Things are different with me now. My little friend was in my dreams yesterday for the first time since she died, that I recall anyways. In my dreams I'm still not remembering that she has died yet. That might be a good thing, and it's good I've not had any nightmares about her final hours which I'm actually kind of surprised I've not had yet but no doubt that I will at some point. She was in my dream yesterday and we were out walking together as if everything was still the same. They still don't have the urn ready and they told it would be early last week.  But I did order a nice one with engraving so probably taking longer for that reason. 

Edit: I'm angry at myself for bringing her body to the vet and leaving her with strangers that are likely to just treat her like a product of disposal and of making money off of. How do I even know they are not just scamming me? How do I know they didn't just callously throw her in a pile with a bunch of other dogs and burn her and then scoop up some ashes to give me that may or may not even be her... I don't trust them. But I was confused and distraught and didn't know what else to do at the time. Maybe a little morbid but I wish now that I would have just wrapped her up and stored her in the freezer until spring when I could have made a legit grave for her. But there isn't anything I can do about it now. All I can do is try not to think about that and try and trust that they are doing the right thing.

Sunday/January/26/2020

I'm probably not done sleeping yet but I thought I'd write this one down now anyways.

Riverbank

My first recall is of being at a store and I'm looking at camping equipment. I see this big hooded rain almost poncho type rain jacket. I try it on and I like how it feels. The jacket feels thick and heavy and just gives me a comfy feeling of security and protection. And it's also made with a camo design.

The next thing I remember is being out in the wilderness walking with a group of people. There is something about a section of forest off to my left that I'm compelled to go and explore. Just something about the way the area looks that makes me want to go and check the area out. The people I'm with keep wanting to keep going the other way. But I end up getting them to follow me.

I walk in said direction, past a little clear area and then through a tree line. I come to a tall bank/hill that slopes steeply down to a body of water. At first I think the water is a lake, but then I realize it's actually a very wide river that snakes around to the left.

I see someone slide down the hill/bank on their feet like they are skiing, only half way down they fall because they are unable to maintain their balance. I know that I have the skill to do so and want to show off. So I make the slide down the slope on my feet. I make it to the bottom without falling no problem as I knew I would. It's so much fun that I want to do it again. So I run back up the slope and do it again. And then again. I wake up.

I've been awake since, about 1:30am it's about 8:15am as I type this I've stayed up longer than intended already. Will edit anymore dreams in later if I sleep more and have recall, will still be counted as Sunday nights dreams unless I just end up sleeping into the rest of the night rather than just taking a nap.

Edit: I took a two hour nap and had a vivid dream but it was confusing and weird and I'm not sure how to describe what was going on.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:26:58 PM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2020, 04:37:57 PM »
Monday/January/27/2020

All I recalled is a fragment of being in an apartment that resembled an apartment I used to live at. There was someone else there. I don't remember the details but I had the feeling there was some kind of conflict. Possibly fighting with someone just before I woke. My clearest memory of it is looking at the windows and seeing them half covered by the curtains and thinking about people possibly being able to see in.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #202 on: January 29, 2020, 10:50:14 AM »
Tuesday/January/28/2020

Nothing significant recalled. 

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2020, 12:53:11 PM »
Wednesday/January/29/2020

Funeral

I'm at a place I guess is supposed to be a funeral home and I'm trying to make preparations for the funeral of a dearly loved friend. Though it's kind of weird, the place is like an electronics store like Best Buy.  There are sales people trying to help me and are surprised at the amount of money I'm willing to spend. I want it to be the biggest and best funeral there ever was and I don't care how much it costs. The sales people are gathering all the best and newest most expensive gadgets and gizmos of the latest technologies. I know it's going to cost many thousands I don't care. I might be in debt for the rest of my life because of it and I don't care. It's not important.

Slasher

I'm on a many leveled dock on a large body of water. There is a slasher hunting me. I get the feeling that it's supposed to be Jason Vorhees From Friday The 13th that is after me. I'm on the upper levels of the dock and he is on the lower. I'm doing my best to keep a level or two between us.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2020, 02:43:37 PM »
Thursday/January/30/2020

I had to go run some errands so short on time. I recalled a dream where I was trying to avoid some black bears by climbing out of their reach. I didn't recall the dream at first, but when I turned on my computer there was an image of a deer on the screen. When I saw the deer I had the feeling there were wild animals in my dreams. After a moment the bear dream came back to me. I didn't get to do much of a WBTB because of having to go do some things before work today.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2020, 04:13:05 PM »
I got my little friends urn back today. Not feeling so good.

From Saturday night February/1/2020

After a WBTB and the weirdest creepiest WILDing experience I've had that I'll post in my wild journal. I fell back to sleep and had some very vivid and intense recall. Nearly lucid a couple of times as I was thinking about it but just kind of shrugged it off.

A Nice Dream

In this dream she was alive healthy and young. Running around playing like a puppy. Wrestling with me. There was someone there and I say to them you would never know she is 18 years old with all of this energy.

First Of The Bad Ones

I have her body wrapped up in the blanket that I carried her to the vet in. I carry her outside to a big dumpster as if I'm going to just drop her in the garbage. I'm distraught and need to see her one last time. I unwrap the blanket and she has already begun to decompose. Some of her flesh and fur coming off, sticking to the blanket as I unwrap her. I don't care and I wrap my arms around in a hug  even as she rots in my arms I don't want to let go. And I wonder what the fuck I was thinking about to throw her in the garbage dumpster what the fuck. And I walk away with her held tightly in my arms.

Compactor

I step into this building. It's sort of like a parking garage. Once I step in, the doors behind me close and lock. The walls and ceiling begin to move. Slowly. The ceiling is lowering, the walls are closing in. It's like I'm in some kind of trash compacter. Only it's a building. I'm wondering why anyone would design a building like this. It's extremely vivid. I call out, trying to let someone know someone is in here. It doesn't matter the walls and ceiling keep closing in. I'm going to be slowly crushed to death in here. I'm trying to figure out how to escape. There doesn't seem to be any way to escape. I wake before the crushing end.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2020, 05:35:59 PM »
 Deleted this post.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 05:43:48 PM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #207 on: February 04, 2020, 07:26:08 PM »
Monday/February/3/2020

I don't remember a lot. Just a little bit about going into a garage with my brother to get a jet ski that is on a trailer. He is going to hitch it onto his truck and we are going to take it to the lake. It was a pretty vivid dream moment but I woke up before we actually took the jet ski anywhere.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #208 on: February 06, 2020, 02:52:43 PM »
I did too long of a WBTB and slept in too late. I'll try to update when I get home from work.

Edit: Now my wrist is acting up. Started flaring up at work tonight. It's really bad at the moment. Hopefully will be better tomorrow. I shouldn't have been typing in the tent instead of at the table where I was. That's probably why started acting up all of a sudden. Was not giving me any trouble for quite a while.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 01:08:53 AM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2020, 02:55:08 PM »
My wrist is a little better this morning but still a bit sore. We'll see what it's like at work tonight.