Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 7451 times)

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2020, 08:53:48 AM »
By some miracle my wrist was perfectly fine by the time I went to work last night, like there was never anything wrong with it. So strange. Thursday, throughout most of my shift it was bothering me just a little, not too bad, but I could feel it. And I was using my squeeze ball whenever I could to try and work it out.  But towards the end of my shift I went to pick something up. The item I tried to pick up got caught on something and I pulled on it to try and get it free. It put pressure on my wrist just the wrong way and pain shot through my wrist. And all of a sudden my wrist was hurting so bad I couldn't even barely use my hand. And by the time I got home I couldn't even barely move my hand at all because it was so painful just to try and move it, turn it. Use any pressure to grip anything...  And it was hurting all night. I was seriously worried I wasn't going to be able to do my job. But by the time I got to work Friday night, there was no longer anything wrong with it at all. And I was able to use it even for the most strenuous things I need to use it for without even so much as the slightest pain. I'm not sure how it could go from being that bad to perfectly fine that quickly. I was trying to do a healing meditation on it as I fell to sleep, focusing my awareness into my wrist and massaging it with my mind. But who knows if that is what helped or not. "Shrugs."

---

Didn't sleep much last night and wasn't able to do any WBTB because of having to work early in the morning. Yesterday I recalled a couple of dreams, vividly. After a WBTB. Both dreams had an unpleasant undertone as if I was aware that something was wrong but I wasn't really consciously thinking about what it was. In the first dream I was just  sitting in my chair in front of my big TV watching and  episode of "Criminal Minds" In the dream, I was on vacation again. I was sitting there trying to enjoy the moment and slow down time as I was so much during my last vacation. I had cigarettes and I was chain smoking. I kind of thought about that I shouldn't be smoking, but I decided that I didn't care and just kept smoking. The scene on the TV was vivid nd disturbing I'm not going to describe in detail. If anyone reading this, has ever watched Criminal Minds you are aware of the disturbing themes. Psycho paths and serial killers. The scene on the TV in my dream was of such a theme. Some psycho path had abducted someone and was doing awful things to them. And it was very graphic and disturbing. I remember thinking about how graphic and disturbing the scene was even for and episode of Criminal Minds.

---
Another dream that was more pleasant, but still had the unpleasant undertone/feeling tone. I was on a bus headed downtown. I decide that I don't need to take the bus I can just walk, I'm thinking it will only take a few hours. And then I remember I can run, and that I can also run and parkour through the city. So I get off the bus.I didn't really do much running or parkouring before waking up. The unpleasant undertone came from the reason I was out doing what I was doing in the first place. Even though I wasn't really thinking about the reason, but I was aware that there was no reason for me to be going home. So I was just out wandering the city, feeling lost and dead inside not knowing what else too do. Just wandering.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 09:00:46 AM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2020, 07:57:58 AM »
Saturday/February/8/2020

I slept a little less than five hours. I didn't have time for any WBTB because of having to work early.

I woke up with a dream recalled and was about to take notes on it but fell back to sleep before I did. Now I don't remember exactly what it was. But I remember a specific co-worker was in the dream. But I'm pretty sure the scene was not at work.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2020, 12:35:24 AM »
Sunday/February/9/2020

I'm not sure how long I slept, I don't remember exactly. I woke up after about three hours from a vivid intense dream. After some consideration I've decided not to write it down at all due to disturbing content better kept to myself. I went back to sleep for a little while and had another vivid dream but nicer. I was going to sleep more during the day but I had to go out and do something and didn't get back to sleep. Well, that's not exactly true. I was getting sleepy about 4:00pm so went back to sleep intending to sleep until at least midnight. But I woke up about 6:30pm without recall and decided to just get up. I'll probably stay awake most of the night now, and go back to sleep around the time the sun starts coming up unless I start getting too sleepy again before then.

Mountain

The first thing I recall is I'm riding my bike up a steep mountain trail that curves upwards to the left. It's very difficult. Even though it's a dream my mind is simulating the feeling of struggling to pedal hard up a very steep incline quite well. It feels very realistic as I'm barely able to do it. And pedaling as hard as I can.

I make it up the left hand upward curve of the trail. But then I have to stop and get off the bike because it's become too difficult to pedal up the climb and my pace has slowed to the point of a near stop, so have to actually stop or fall over. I look up the trail and it continues very steeply through a mountain forest. It's quite beautiful but I'm like "Gah, there is no relenting with this steep incline."

I notice a large tree limb that has fallen. The tree limb has fallen on top of an animal that looks like a squirrel. It appears the squirrel has died due to the tree limb falling onto it and is pinned under the tree limb. After taking note of the situation I move on up the trail.

I no longer have my bike the bike just smoothly disappeared without my noticing of it as is often the way with dreams. The trail leading upwards comes to an overlooking cliff. I want to look over the cliff and see what lies beyond.

A fear of heights and vertigo is nearly overwhelming as I approach the edge of the cliff. My curiosity and desire to see the view beyond is stronger than my fear of heights. I force myself forward to the edge of the cliff, but vey slowly and carefully. I look out over the cliff and the view is beautiful. I look down, it's a long drop. But far below I can see a beautiful city. I'm compelled to reach the city, but of course, I will need to find a way along the mountains that will get me down there. There is no way for me to descend the extremely high and steep cliff. I never get there because I wake while still admiring the view and wondering how to find my way down to the city below.   

« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 02:11:51 AM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2020, 01:32:40 AM »
Monday/February/10/2020

I slept kind of weird. I went to sleep about 4:00am I was getting tired then I only slept about two hours with no recall. I was intending to go back to sleep earlier. But I was awake until about  4:00pm. I couldn't keep my eyes open any more so I went to sleep and slept until about 11:00pm. Now I'll be awake for who knows how long before trying to get some more sleep before Wednesday evening.

Heist

The first thing I recall is invading some building with a group of masked burglars. There is a lot of commotion, people running around. I don't remember what we were after but we are there to steal something. The security is onto us and we are in a hurry and trying to pull off the job and escape before capture. Hurriedly making our way along corridors crowded with people that are running this way and that.

We come to some digital key code device on a wall. I'm supposed to put in the code that is supposed unlock something important to our mission. Crap, I'm not sure I remember the code. Stupid, I should have had it written down. I start typing in numbers that feel familiar. They come naturally. I don't remember  exactly but there was fives twos and threes in the code.

The device accepts the code, yes, got it. I can see the device going through the motions of loading. We make our way down a corridor to where there are elevator doors along one side of the hall. I hit a button impatiently waiting for the elevator. I can hear mechanical motion behind the wall of the moving elevator. I wake before the elevator doors can open.

I had a lot of other jumbled up fragments that I'm not sure how to describe. 

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 01:38:07 AM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2020, 02:16:01 PM »
Tuesday/February/11/2020

I ended up staying awake until around 7:00am and sleeping until 11:30am. Actually Wednesday morning but as always counted as Tuesday nights sleep.
I don't remember much. I have recall of a vivid fragment about climbing a tree and the tree limbs falling off the tree making it difficult to climb.  I think there was something about a war or some kind of battle. As I'm typing this just for a second something about being at an apartment started to come back to me and then slipped away again. Maybe it will come back in a bit.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #215 on: February 13, 2020, 12:57:31 PM »
Wednesday/February/12/2020

A visit

A dream of my little friend. In the dream she is full of energy and hungry. Following me around trying to get me to get her something to eat. I'm happy to see her like this. I don't remember that she has actually died but I remember that she was not feeling well and not wanting to eat. So I'm happy to see her up and about with a healthy appetite. I go to get her a treat but I wake shortly.

Bike Shop

I'm at the bike shop. It's an Eric's bike shop that is near my home in waking life. It's a bike shop that deals in high end expensive bikes. I'm not sure if I can ever ride my old bike again. So I'm thinking about indulging myself in a new bike for the upcoming summer. I have money saved so I could do it if I really want to. I'm considering purchasing the Specialized that I've wanted for a long time. Something in the two to three thousand range. Something a little more road and paved trail designed, but still capable of going on off road trails from time to time when necessary. Something fast and light and rides smooth as butter for long distance travel. 

I'm at the shop and not actually sure I want to spend the money until I see something that I like. I decide hell with it why not. I tell the store clerk to go ahead and ring me up. The dream goes into a long ordeal of finding just the right size for me. And then they still have brand new ones still unassembled in the box so I tell them I want them to assemble one of the ones still in the box for  me rather than buying one off the floor. There is a long ordeal to that. I'm not the only customer either there is a lot of other people there that they are trying to help there is a lot of commotion and different things going on.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #216 on: February 14, 2020, 02:10:52 AM »
So glad you enjoyed your visit from your friend. I think, at first, it's better you don't realize they've passed on in dream. It's best to just enjoy experience one another again.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2020, 12:59:56 PM »
So glad you enjoyed your visit from your friend. I think, at first, it's better you don't realize they've passed on in dream. It's best to just enjoy experience one another again.

Thanks, yeah it was nice. I had another one recently I never ended up writing down where she was running around and playing like a puppy. There was a bad  one little ways back too.

Thursday/February/13/2020

Not very good recall. Mostly fragments. There was a dream about walking around at the bottom of the ocean. It wasn't that deep but I could breath the water for some reason. I remember being surprised that there wasn't much for fish or anything. The wasn't much of anything of interest at the bottom of the ocean here.

- I remember something about a snake.

-Something about mice.

-There was a work dream I don't remember much of.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2020, 03:53:15 PM »
Didn't have time to record for Friday and Saturday.

Sunday/February/16/2020

I slept in through most of the day Monday. But no significant recall. I was having a lot of dreams but can only remember bits and pieces. There was a lot of people in my dreams. And I remember some work stuff and some motocross stuff probably the best.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2020, 11:54:06 AM »
Yesterday I had some recall but I had to get my taxes done. By the time I was finished I just wanted to relax and enjoy the rest of my day off and didn't want to do anything else online. I knew I should have recorded first, then the taxes. But I just wanted to get it done and over with. I already put it off for two weeks because I've not been in the mood to do it, and not desperate for cash. But it's done now thankfully. 

Tuesday/February/18/2020

I didn't sleep very much as intended. I didn't even WBTB since I couldn't fall back to sleep. I tried to get a couple more hours but I gave up on trying to relax my mind enough to fall back to sleep. I recalled a vivid fragment

Flies

Sitting on a couch in the living room of a house. I think is supposed to be where I live but it's not like where I live at all. My sister is there. There are some  flies buzzing around me annoyingly. I get really annoyed with it and wonder where all these flies are coming from. I look over and I'm horrified and grossed out to see black flies crawling all over the end table. I look around and grab a cloth that I see nearby. I use the cloth to start swatting all the flies that I can trying to kill them all.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:33:23 PM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2020, 01:32:40 PM »
Wednesday/February/19/2020

Recalled a dream about getting into a fight with some powerful muscle bound mutant. It was tough, he was very strong, but I eventually picked him up by his feet and swung him around above my head like a helicopter twirl until his legs began to stretch and he ended up becoming this rubbery noodle like stretchy thing. And I just dumped him on the ground.

Thursday/February/20/2020

All I remember right now is being at some family reunion and someone was asking me about someone that I had not seen in many years.

I just remembered something else about having cigarettes and smoking. I think there was also something about driving. 

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #221 on: February 25, 2020, 08:36:36 PM »
Monday/February/24/2020

I didn't have any recall though I slept really well buzzing really good on a bottle and a half of wine. I didn't actually stay awake much longer after making the long post in my waking journal. I actually didn't really enjoy the alcohol very much, and no danger of continuing that. And only ended up smoking five cigarettes. Which I didn't really enjoy that much either. No danger of continuing that either, especially with what they cost. I woke up with a massive headache, but I think that was more because I woke up several hours past the 24 hour mark of the last time I had any caffeine than because of the wine. Once I had some caffeine in me the headache went away.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 09:31:45 PM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #222 on: February 26, 2020, 01:29:05 PM »
Tuesday/February/25/2020

I ended up staying up later than intended and didn't have much recall other than a little fragment I'm going to keep to myself. I did do a little WBTB but then, only slept less than an hour before having to get and start getting ready for work. I could tell I was dreaming of something but can't remember what it was. At least not yet, maybe something will come back to me. Just woke up,

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #223 on: February 28, 2020, 12:10:30 AM »
Wednesday/February/26/2020

-I recalled a couple of dreams after a WBTB. But I ended up sleeping in until the last minute and didn't have time to record. In the first one my little friend, Lacy was still here and I had a weird moment when I woke from the dream and I didn't remember that she was gone. In the dream we were at the house and I felt like I had to bring her outside before going to sleep because I had not had her out in a while. Then I woke with that same feeling, needing to get her outside. I forgot she wasn't here for a minute and I actually sat up and turned to get her out of her bed and then remembered that she isn't actually here.

-There was another dream where there was a cat following me around all over the house.

-There was a really creepy dream about being lured level after level deeper into the lair of some serial killer psychopath. One getting to the lower levels of this place seeing the remains of human bodies laying around. Then trying to make my escape out of there, back to the surface.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 12:20:52 AM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #224 on: February 28, 2020, 01:12:07 PM »
Thursday/February/27/2020

-Having an axe throwing competition with my step brother. I was surprised at how well I was able to throw the axe and make it stick into whatever I was throwing the axe at.

-And work and giving someone a video game to borrow and wondering why I'm doing that, not trusting if I'll get it back, or if they will scratch the disc being careless with it. 

-Action adventure dream that I'm playing an action shooter video game. I'm trying to survive  area after area and get as far as I can through the game while random mob style villains are coming out from everywhere trying to stop me, shoot me. And it's basically a crouching dodging firefight the entire way through.

-Delayed recall of driving my car crazily on really bad snow covered roads.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 03:00:49 PM by Caradon »