Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 1668 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2019, 10:24:18 AM »
Tuesday/October/29/2019

I think I'm going to have to get a new computer soon. I'm starting to have a hard time getting the computer to register the charging cord. Maybe that can be fixed I'm not sure.  Though I'd like to get something with a better picture quality for watching Netflix on. I like watching on my computer sometimes, but even though it's supposedly 1080p picture it doesn't look anywhere as a good as my TV or my phone. But I don't really  want to spend the money either unless I have to. Finally starting to get ahead again...

Slept from about 11:00pm until about 6:00am. I was out pretty good and never got up to take my friend out. I think she might have tried to wake me up but I didn't wake up. I woke to find her curled up next to me on the opposite side of me from when we went to sleep.
That was probably a little tricky for her because she has a bad foot and we were in the tent without all that much  room, so I'm not sure how she got on the other side of  me without waking me up. Especially being clumsy with a bad foot. Did she climb over me, or go around my feet to the opposite side of the tent? Hmm. Too bad no camera, I'd like to see what happened there. I had a little recall.

Driving And Cigarettes

I'm driving my car on a side street near my house. I go off the road and into the grass, and up the side of the man made sledding hill on the school grounds. There is no snow in the dream so it's just a hill covered in grass. 

I don't think that I drove off the road on purpose. I drive up the side of the grassy hill and I worry someone is going to be pissed off that I'm driving on it, or the cops are going to see me and pull me over. I just try to drive down the hill and back to the road. The hill seems very steep now and I'm worried that I'm going to roll my car.

I make it off the hill without incident. I'm now on the sidewalk  and my car has become my bike.

I ride my bike down the sidewalk and I see several pretty young ladies in bikinis sitting out in lawn chairs trying to get sun tans. I'm thinking that it's kind of an odd place to be doing that. In the middle of town along a main road, sitting out and wearing practically nothing. But I guess, as long as they aren't minding getting ogled by all the horny pervy guys that pass by.

I continue on and I soon come to a store. It's kind of weird, almost like a drive up. I ride right up to the door and open it and look in. There is a dog. The dog is a small pug looking dog. There are some steps leading upwards  into the store and when I open the door the pug dog comes running down the steps and runs outside.

Alarmed, I'm terrified the dog will run out into the street and get killed by a car and it will be all my fault for letting it out. I run after the dog (not seeming to even have a bike right now) I easily catch the dog and carry it back to the store.

I ask the store clerk for cigarettes. He opens the lid of a pack and removes a cigarette lights it and hands it to me. (I'm not smoking in reality   but I was thinking about it before going to sleep  while watching someone smoke on TV.)

I'm standing there smoking the cigarette that the clerk gave me, I notice it's already half gone. This isn't what I had in mind, I wanted to purchase a pack of them. The store clerk does not want to seem to give me any more than the one.

I beg him to give me at least one more, to enjoy later. I even say please. This one is already almost gone, and I'm not even getting the full enjoyment of it while standing here trying to convince him to give me more, this one is just burning away.

He finally gives in and hands me just one more, making it clear that's all I'm going to be able to get from him. I'm thankful for it and that's the last thing I remember.

A Couple Fragments

-I remember being on a huge theme park ride very high in the air. I'm attached somehow to a large spinning wheel and there is water spraying everywhere like some kind of scary water ride. I'm not that scared but I'm thinking that I should be. I'm thinking about how trusting it is, to put ones life in the hands of such a man mad construction.

-Naked in a shower. The shower is in the middle of a room and has clear glass walls. I suddenly realize that anyone could come walking in and see me naked in full view standing under the running water. But I'm only mildly concerned not caring very  much if anyone sees me.  (Heck I'd run around naked in reality if it wasn't too cold and didn't cause me to get thrown in jail. )

-There was a couple more dreams trying to come back to me as I was writing out my recall. But didn't quite get it. I think there was something about mountains, or a rushing scary river. Or both.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 10:38:58 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2019, 10:22:05 AM »
Wednesday/October/30/2019

I slept from about 12:30am to 7:30am. I woke up once to take the friend  out and to do a few minutes WBTB. She didn't wake me up at  all. Maybe the prescription food is helping her Kidneys. One can hope.  I did notice a couple of weeks before her yearly vet appointment that she had started waking me up more often during the night to go out. And the vet said blood tests showing maybe the beginning stages of kidney disease. I  don't  know much about it, but I was guessing that's probably why she had started needing to wake me up to take her out more often at night.

I had a good amount of recall. Most of it is all fragmented jumbled up difficult to describe dreams.

Hanging Out With An old Friend

An old friend was at my place, that wasn't really like my place at all. There was a lot to it and some things weird stuff about the neighbors that I'm not sure how to describe. But the running theme is that we were  going to watch some movies. "The Lord Of The Rings"  in particular. And kind of funny because I had the movies on VHS tape. I remember rewinding one of the movies getting ready to start watching it and the VCR was making a lot of weird noises while rewinding and I was wondering if the tape was about to get eaten by the VCR.

Alligators

Just a short but vivid fragment of a dream about being on some kind of small boat. A boat so small I have trouble keeping my feet in the boat and out of the water. I'm boating on a shallow swamp or marsh. And there are alligators everywhere. Tons of them. All over the shore, everywhere in the water. I'm trying to keep my feet in the boat to avoid getting bit. But surprisingly non of the alligators become aggressive. They are all just doing their own thing and not paying any attention to me.

Golf Course

I'm in a beautiful forest. The forest is  beautiful by how green and plush everything is. Everything is just so beautifully green and vivid. I'm in a clearing and leading away from the clearing are several trails. I choose a trail and walk along it. It's not far at all before the trail opens up to a large wide open and hilly golf course. The golf course is the same beautiful green as the forest. In the distance I see golfers on the side of a hill. I discover that I'm not really standing in the best of locations as the golfers are hitting balls in my directing. And all of a sudden I'm desperately trying to avoid being hit by a rain of golf balls. I wake as I'm trying to make an escape back deeper into the forest and away from the dangerous golfers.

The New Girlfriend

I have this beautiful new girlfriend. There is a lot to the dream, I don't know how to describe most of it. A lot of it is jumbled up in my head. Like one long fragmented dream trying to piece together. The feeling tone of the dream was a mix of very nice and kind of dark and annoyed. The dark annoyed part is because there was a long section of the dream where she is with me and meeting my family. And I'm very annoyed with them for the way they are talking with her and the things they are asking her. It  could have been a much nicer dream had the family not been involved.

Outdoor Home Theater

I'm watching something I don't even remember what it was. But I was watching it o this huge near movie theater sized screen that I have set up outside the house. Well it didn't begin outside, at first it was in a room inside. But   as dreams go it smoothly transitioned to being outside on the street. The  odd thing is, it's still as if I'm in the room. Only there are no walls. It's an outdoor room. I'm kicked back on a bed watching something on this huge screen. And I have the sound cranked really loud. Before I wake I'm suddenly worried that I might be annoying the neighbors with my blaring theater outside. And I glance over at their houses wondering if they are inside all pissed off at me right now.  And I honestly don't want to be disrupting their peace and quite. Because I know how much I hate having to listen to other peoples shit.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2019, 01:27:39 PM »
Thursday/October/31/2019

I slept from around 1:00am to 8:00am. I woke up at about 5:00am to the feeling of whiskers on my forehead, my friend waking me up and standing over me. So I got up and brought her out and did a few minutes WBTB. I didn't have any recall at that time.

I went back to sleep and recalled a dream about bringing my friend outside. I'm short on time at the moment and can't describe it in detail. But there were odd events taking place in my back yard in the dream. I need to start thinking of that as a dreamsign as there seems to often be something going on in my back yard when I dream about being out there.

In reality, Just before making this post I brought my friend out to the back yard and a deer charges right past us surprising us seemingly coming out of nowhere and leaps off into the woods. I did remember to do a reality check. :) 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2019, 11:13:49 PM »
Recap For The Month Of October 2019

After slipping again, in October, maybe as an act of desperation, I started recording dreams again. Decided I would write in my journal whether I have any recall or not. It seems to be helping. Recall is gradually improving and with it my frame of mind has been a little better as well. Gradually getting back into the right mindset, and my focus on awareness work is starting to get a little better. I'm realizing how much I really need my dreams. I had one recalled dream that I thought about reality checking in  but got distracted and didn't actually do it.

I'm looking forward to two weeks off from work to spend with my friend starting the 4th of November, two days of working left to go as of this post.  It will be more relaxed than the two weeks I took off at the end of May. In May I took her adventuring on the bike all over the city and  the parks for two weeks. We had really nice weather the entire time it was a blessing. This time it's going to be too cold for taking her biking unfortunately. But it should be okay for walking some. But she has a bad foot and may not be able to walk too much. We'll see.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:19:29 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2019, 06:23:02 AM »
Friday/November/1/2019

I slept from 12:30 am to 4:00am. I had the alarm set for 4:30am since I work early Saturdays but my friend wanted me to get up at 4:00 to take her out. I decided it wasn't worth trying to go back to sleep for a very short period so just stayed up. I did have a little recall of a weird freaky dream but I don't recall it very well. I think it's often those early hour dreams that can be the most bizarre.  That's how it seems anyways.

Demonic Mutant Babies

I wish I could remember the dream better. But I'm happy I was able to recall it at all. I wasn't sure I would recall anything sleeping such a short period of time. But going to sleep I was hopeful.

I remember traveling in a vehicle with an old man with white hair and a white beard. He is wearing farmers blue jean overalls. He kind of reminds me of uncle Jesse from the "Dukes Of Hazard" TV show."

We make our way to a building that is like an old abandoned hotel. There was a running theme, or plot, I just can't remember the story behind the events. I'm conversing with the white bearded old man as we make our way to the abandoned hotel but I can't bring back the details of the conversation.   

The dream has a very dark feeling tone to it. At the hotel, I remember a woman being there and she is talking about all the empty rooms, and how she is going to be taking up residence in one of them.

Next thing I know the woman is giving birth to demonic mutants, not just one but many of them. And the demon babies are over running the building. I have a clear memory, just before waking, of looking into her room from the hall just outside her door. From my angle, I can't see her face because she is partially obscured by the entrance of the room blocking my view.  But I can see she is laying on the bed. I can see one of her arms laying against her side. Her fingers are abnormally long with slimy webbing between the fingers. And her fingernails are long and claw like. And I realize that she is not just giving birth to mutant demon babies, that she is some kind of mutant demon herself.

Edit

More dreams are trying to come back to me. There was something about a Mettallica concert. And I remember them being old in the dream, as of course they are getting old now. At least older than me at my age of 48. But the memory of the dream is very vague.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 06:47:15 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2019, 07:17:24 AM »
Saturday/November/2/2019

I feel like I might be picking up the shit cold  that's been going around. Somehow I just knew I'd start getting it going into my two week vacation.  Though on the positive side, if I am getting it and it gets bad, at least I won't have to work through it. But I've been looking forward to this quite a bit and it's not exactly how I wanted to spend it, feeling like shit, when it's supposed to be a period of feeling good and enjoying time spent with my friend.

I slept from about 6:30 PM to 1:00 am. It was nice being able to set my clock back an hour when I got home from work so that I could get to sleep a little earlier. This is the first time in my life that I've woken up for the day before daylight savings time officially switches.

I wasn't sure I was going to have much recall as I was extra tired from not sleeping the previous night, and feeling like I'm starting to be sick. And also a little distracted because of being excited and preparing for my off time. Stocking up food and snacks and all that jazz. And I was excited to wake up in the morning to get my final work shift for two weeks over with. But I ended up having pretty good recall. Felt kind of like a turning point in my recall actually, as I was getting some really vivid and  intense dreams. And one was partially lucid, I think.

Emotion Explosion/Semi Lucid

Very intense emotion filled dream. If I had been fully on my game I would have become fully lucid in this dream. But I think I was somewhat lucid actually. I felt aware and I had that familiarity of the situation like something I'm use to experiencing.  But I didn't have the oh wow moment of sudden realization.

I was upset about something, extremely upset. Upset to the point of bursting. I don't remember exactly what was going on prior to the moment of explosion, but I remember the feeling of it. And I know it was a culmination of all the shit in my waking life that has been messing with my head.

And in the moment, all I wanted was to get away. Needed to get away so badly it all welled up inside. Off the planet out of the galaxy, leave this fucking place.

I leaned backwards arms out wide. And so much emotion came flowing through me. I'm propelled into the  sky with such  extreme force,  the earth falling away. Moving so fast, everything a blur. High and high, Within seconds I'm floating on the edge of the atmosphere, looking into space, and the view of the planet far below.

At this point a feel semi lucid, as I've rocketed into the sky so many times in lucid dreams. I feel very familiar with the feeling. All the awful emotion that caused my explosion into the sky melts away and I relax into bliss. I relax and let myself free fall backwards, tumbling backwards and end over end back towards the earth as I am so fond of doing in lucid dreams. I have no fear of being harmed hitting the ground. I know that I won't be.

After a period of tumbling back towards the earth, I have difficulty in continuing my free fall. Gravity has lost it's pull on me, and I remember occasionally having trouble with this in the past. I'm suspended in the air, floating, no longer falling. I'm attempting to use force of will of TK on myself, to move myself back to the ground. I wake in the process of doing so.

Lord Of The Jurassic Jungle (A Parkour Dream)

Another very intense dream. This one was a little scary and wonderful at the same time. I'm basically Tarzan lord of the jungle. But not just any jungle. A Jurassic jungle packed full of giant and dangerous dinosaurs. Some are my friends, but many are also trying to devour me.

A massive green jungle full of life. Towering trees and thick vegetation. I run and leap and swing acrobatically through the highway of limbs and vines high above the jungle floor.

Despite my speed, height, and skill of agility, at every turn I meet a narrow escape from massive  jaws of prehistoric beasts  attempting to clamp down on me and rip me to shreds and have me as a meal. I am however confident and feel that I'm in full control. Nothing can stop my exhilarated run through the jungle highways.

I see a beast that I know is a friend, I swing and leap from a vine doing a flip through the air and landing on the back of this massive long necked creature. Somehow I'm aware that there is a type of war going on, between the Jurassic inhabitants of the jungle. Between the more peaceful that are trying to defend themselves against the deadly violent. 

I sense an anger in the beast I ride upon, and see it's head turn, looking in the direction of danger.  Many others join us as we begin a charge into battle.

I wake and I had been sleeping for only four hours. Even though hardly no sleep the previous  night, the dreams were so intense and vivid I felt wide awake after coming out of them. I wake up my friend and take her outside. Despite feeling wide a wake I make myself go back to sleep. It's only 10:30pm after all and I need to work the next morning. I probably would have stayed up for most of the rest of the night had I not need to work in the morning.

I go to sleep and have more vivid recall. But nothing like the previous dreams intensity. I had a very vivid and detailed dream about being at work. I have a different job than I use to , and I'm kind of looking forward to getting lucid more during dreams of this place of employment. I have a couple of times, randomly during my years of away time from the forums. But never when purposely working  to induce them.

Ship Wrecked

I'm shipwrecked somewhere on an island. I have my camping gear an laying in my tent with my friend. Completely lost and unsure what to do. I have a CB type radio. I call "May day! May Day!"  Trying to find help. A voice on the radio answers. I lay there talking to this voice on the radio for a long time. The voice is a rescue ranger and he seems stern  and judgmental. Not all that nice, like a scolding adult to a child. I have no idea where I am, all I can say is I'm lost somewhere on an island. And they have no idea where to look for me. We talk for a long time. I remember some of the details of the conversation but not all of them. Some of it was about my friend being sick and dying. And I see her chocking and struggling to breath, I fear the stuff they saw growing in her lungs is about to start suffocating her and I won't be able to anything but watch helpless as she slowly suffocates to death. But after a few moments she is okay again.

I wake and see that it's almost 1:00am (my alarm was set for 1:30am) I decide to just get up, make some coffee, and contemplate my dreams.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2019, 05:23:20 PM »
Sunday/November/3/2019

I slept from about 730:pm to 1:00am. I didn't have a whole lot of recall. I recalled a little bit of a weird dream about opening a store on the outside surface of a space station. The dream had an interesting feeling tone to it. I had planned to get to sleep for a few more hours early in the morning but didn't end up doing so. As I write this it's about 3:30pm  Monday afternoon. I plan to go back to sleep soon, probably wake up no later than midnight, probably much earlier than that.   

My schedule is going to be  even  more abnormal than usual since this is day #1 of  16 day break and I don't have to be anywhere. And I like the lonely quiet hours when the rest of the world is sleeping. Also, I may not sleep any more than necessary a lot of the time just enough  to be awake enough to enjoy my off time. I want to just enjoy as much of it as possible, not sleep through it all. So probably just short bits of sleep here and there when I start getting tired. We'll see. 

Was a little bit distracted today, drank way too much coffee when I got up. But I was celebrating and trying to enjoy the best moment of my 16 day break to the fullest. The early hours of the first morning, enjoying that magical feeling of waking up on the first morning, getting high on caffeine and knowing I don't have to be anywhere  for two fricken weeks and my friend still here to enjoy it with. Too bad life could not always feel as blissful as those kind of moments.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 05:42:05 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2019, 04:45:55 PM »
Monday/November/4/2019

I don't seem to be sick as I mentioned I thought I might be getting. (Thankfully.) Maybe It's just some odd fall allergies combined with being so tired from lack of sleep that made me feel like a cold was coming on. Sinuses have definitely been feeling kind of weird the last few days. But otherwise (at least so far) I'm not feeling sick at all so I'm happy about that.

I slept from about 5:30pm until 8:00pm I woke once with some recall but I didn't take notes and don't remember what it was. I stayed up all night. It was kind of nice getting a little nap in there it made me feel like I was able to sneak in an extra day, turning Monday into two days. :)  I started getting tired and went back to sleep around 6:00am until about 9:00am and had a little recall.

Family Shit

I was telling someone how I really feel. I'm not going to describe the conversation in detail because I was pissed off and not being very nice at all and I don't want to be offensive to any readers. But needless to say I'm not too happy with some of my family in waking life or in dreams. As has probably already been noticed in previous posts. But actually I'm fine with them as long as they just stay away from me and leave me alone.

No Fucking Music

Lol. Actually not sure what to title this dream it's pretty random and nothing really. I'm in a van on the passenger side. Someone else is driving. I'm not sure who it is. We have picked up a male passenger and are giving him a ride somewhere. The passenger complains about how quiet it is and the driver reaches for the radio to turn it on. I'm like "Fuck no! Don't even fucking touch that dial!" I have a real thing about having to listen to other peoples music that I don't want to hear. There are few things I dislike in life right now than having to listen to other peoples noise. And all I want is peace and quiet. I have my noise cancelling headphone on almost constantly when I'm not at work nowdays so I don't have to hear anything other than what I want to hear.

The radio stays off and we reach our destination and drop the guy off. Not sure what to describe. My awareness kind of follows him as he enters the building like I'm watching a movie. There are glass revolving doors that he pushes through, they stick a little and then spin the way they are supposed to allowing him to enter. There is a desk with like a check in clerk at a hotel. Off to the side there is a swimming pool with a few people sitting around it. I have no idea what the purpose of being here is I'm just here.

I wake up and it's about 8:00am I decide to get up and I've been up every since. It's  almost 3:00pm as I type this now and I'm wide awake. 

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 05:18:12 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2019, 01:42:15 PM »
Tuesday/November/5/2019

I slept from something like 9:00 or 9:30pm until 2:30am I wanted to just stay up all night but was getting sleepy. Woke up to my friend pawing at my arm to wake me up. I wanted to get up at 2 but didn't feel like setting an alarm. It took me a few minutes to bring back some recall. I woke up kind of suddenly and the dreams were trying to slip away but they were right near the surface of recalling. After a few minutes I was able to bring some back. It's about 11:00am as I type this. I'm already kind of tired I might sleep more yet today. I'm not sure yet.

I've been kind of distracted with the excitement of having time off. Time to try and start settling down and relax, and concentrate on just enjoying these moments and staying in the moment. And cut back on the coffee a bit. Drank way too much the first two days off.
Monday and Tuesdays are my normal days off,  so today is my first day off that I would normally be scheduled to work. So I guess, in a way, you could say, today is the official first day of my vacation. The first day of the first work week. 

Guitar

Interesting that last night I had a dream about not wanting to hear music and the next night I'm dreaming about playing music. But then the experience  of playing music is far different than the experience of having to listen to music that you don't want to hear.

I'm in a room and there are several people standing around playing guitar. I feel kind of out of place as I'm not playing. I'm thinking  that I  should be on the drums because there are already so many guitarists playing. But I've never been much of a drummer that was my brothers thing. Nevertheless I stand in the middle of a circle  of guitar players. And I start making motions with my hands as If I'm playing air drums along with their guitar playing. 

But then that little bit of the dream is over and it's time for me to get out my own guitar and start jamming. I'm kind of excited about playing actually. I feel like I miss it quite a bit. And even though it's been a long time, I feel confident that I can play and something will come to me. I can actually feel the music trying to well up from inside me wanting to start flowing out. I just know once my fingers are on the fret board I'm just going to feel it flow out.

I open my guitar case and the strings are messed up. I realize that I'm going to have to put new strings on my guitar before I will be able to play. So I begin the task of putting new strings on it. And as you might guess, putting new strings on a guitar in a dream is one of those things that is just not going to go so well and I don't end up playing.

I lose a part of the memory and next thing I remember clearly is being in a bathroom and the door is slightly cracked. Someone is just outside the door and let them know it's occupied. It's a woman outside the door and she tells me about something but I don't remember exactly what it was  that she was talking about.

Piano

I remember a fragment about playing the piano.

(In reality I only kind of sort of played the piano. I had a keyboard I always played with the piano sound on. I could play it okay as long as the stickers were on the keys showing me where the notes were so I could easily hit the proper lows and high notes at the same time and I was pretty good at playing improvisational with it. But I never had any kind of lessons so didn't really know what I was doing. Just making shit up. I actually love the piano a lot and wish I had focused more on that as a kid than the guitar.)

Anyways in the dream I was playing the piano and I was trying to make up piano chords since I don't know any real chords I was just  trying to make some up that sounded good. I was being pretty successful and it sounded beautiful. And all I remember is playing for a little while.

Forgot My Friend

I'm walking along on some street, destination unknown. I suddenly realize that my friend is not  with me and I'm not sure where she is. I left her somewhere with someone and forgot all about her. How could I have forgotten. I'm so upset with myself and scared/worried.

I turn around and run. Trying to find my way to where I left her. I run so fast down the street. Super fast dream running down the street in a near panic. I come to a school. I don't know why I believe I had left her with someone at the school. Walking down the halls of the school I find my brother.  A sense of great relief as  I see that my brother has her and is carrying her. He hands her over to me and I  carry her in my arms as I leave the school.

walking back the way I came with my friend in my arms. I walk down a narrow pathway between two walls like a corridor, or very narrow ally. The narrow walkways is very gross and dirty. Garbage everywhere slimy and rotten spilling over and making the ground slippery with liquid rotten food slime.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 02:10:54 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2019, 03:17:29 AM »
Wednesday/November/6/2019

I slept from a little after 6:00pm to 10:00pm. I was planning to get up at midnight but my friend wanted me to get up. I should have went to sleep for a couple more hours to get some recall but I didn't feel like it. It's about 1:30am as I'm typing this.  I'm guessing I'm probably going to be getting tired again before the day is over and I'll have to sleep a little more. If I do I'll edit in any recall I get.

I remember waking up once between 6:00 and 10:00pm with recall and was thinking about taking notes on what I remembered but I fell back to sleep before I took any notes. Now I don't remember it. I do have a vague memory of some martial arts sword play going on. I'm pretty sure I was having a dream influenced by the "Into The Badlands show I was watching on Netflix"

Edit: Something came back to me a moment after posting. There was a snow storm. I just remember it was the beginning of the storm. Maybe an inch or two of snow on the ground and the snow was coming down hard. And I knew it would be a lot. My mind probably remembering last winter and anticipating what might be to come this winter. Some are saying they expect a similar winter this season. But who knows. I have a hard time buying into any kind of predictions that far into the future when they can't hardly predict today and tomorrows forecast.

Edit: I went back to sleep at 6:00am and slept for an hour and a half. I recalled a brief work dream and my friend was waking me up again. This time she was waking me because she was hungry and wanted something to eat. My fault I should have given her something before going to sleep. I would have slept probably another hour or two but not now.   
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:52:55 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2019, 02:20:28 PM »
Oops accidentally skipped ahead a year on the date of my previous post lol. Fixed.

Thursday/November/7/2019

I slept from 6:00pm to 9:30pm and woke up without recall. Then stayed wake and slept from 5:00am to 7:00am. When I went to sleep at 5:00am  I was tired and feeling pretty shitty mentally. I was in the mood to just sleep for as long as possible and maybe have some good dreams to put me in a better mood. But my friend didn't seem to want to let me sleep. I had a little bit of recall though.

Pikes Peak

Just a fragment really. But it felt good being back on the mountain. Maybe my mind was trying to help bring me something that felt good.

I was hiking up the familiar Bar/Pikes Peak Trail. I remember someone being there and talking with them about the camp site and fire pit  I made a little ways off the main trail. (Which I did in reality.) I decided to continue up the trail to the top of the mountain. I'm remember a little more as I type. I remember a discussion with same person I was talking about my camp site. The person was talking about climbing a lot of 14,000 footers which Pikes Peak is one of.

Vivid recall of making my up the final stretch to the top of the mountain. (It's different from the actual mountain.) I'm climbing up a series of switchbacks that are wide and snowy. They rise steeply and level off for a bit, and rise steeply again to level off again. I go through several rising  and leveling switchbacks wondering where the last one is. Finally I make it over the last one of them and come to  the top of the mountain.

From a scenic overlook I look out over an amazing beautiful mountainous landscape. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »
Friday/November/8/2019

All I remember so far is a couple of fragments. One was of being in a  public bathroom and there were several women in the men's bathroom. I thought it was pretty strange and for a moment I  thought maybe I was in the wrong bathroom but I wasn't. I thought it was weird but shrugged it off not really caring. Too bad I didn't remember to RC since weird bathroom stuff is a common dreamsign. 

I remember a fragment of a snake being in the house. I though that maybe it was a poisonous snake because e of it's coloring. The snake didn't look like any that would normally be in this area. More like something t  at might be found in a jungle maybe.

There Felt like  a lot of dreams close to the surface that slipped away maybe something else will come back. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2019, 04:05:49 PM »
Saturday/November/9/2019

I slept somewhat more normal hours. From about 12:30pm until about 7:30am I woke up a couple of times for brief WBTB's My friend waking me up one of those times to go out. The rest of the time she slept pretty well. It's kind of cute the way she just reaches out with a paw  to paw at me to wake me. Doesn't make any kind of sound. I didn't have much of any recall until my final waking. I had been trying hard to concentrate on the awareness work all day. I felt kind of determined to sleep until I had some kind of recall.

Parkour And Climbing

First bit of recall is running, parkouring through the city of a foreign land. I remember leaping off stairways at speed, and running along sides of buildings.

At some point my step brother arrives in the scene and it becomes not just a parkouring running dream but a climbing parkouring dream. There is a particular building with very little in the way of foot holds or hand holds. And my step brother is saying that the building is an impossible run/climb. I have a memory of already parkouring this building and I explain to him  that it's not a problem I can handle it. And make a run for the building to demonstrate.

It's a little bit scary part of the dream actually. Normally this kind of climbing in a non lucid would be terrifying for me, having a waking life fear of heights. Sometimes I have very scary climbing dreams of clinging for my life against a building or steep face of a cliff.  But in this dream I was only slightly nervous about it, being mostly confident in my abilities.

I run towards the building and leap onto the side of the wall. There are very tiny ridges that I can barely dig my fingertips onto, and get my toes on. But I use these little ridges to make my way up the side of the building with my step brother close behind.

My step brother is talking to me and I am well focused on the climb, putting everything into my concentration. As  this is a difficult climb and the slightest miscalculation will lead to a fatal fall. I'm actually wondering how my step brother is so easily following so close behind.

My step brother grabs my arm and I freak out a little telling him not to touch me and possibly breaking my hold on the wall.

We finish the climb and look over the view of the  city. There is one towering structure that stands high above everything. I point it out and tell my stepbrother that building is our next challenge. But we will climb it from the inside as if it's a hollowed out building and we will climb the inside walls to the top.

Next thing I know we are running and leaping across the city again parkouring our way to the tallest of the buildings.

Once arriving at the target challenge another challenge is presented. The challenge of getting inside unnoticed as this climb is often sought after by climbers, and is an illegal climb.

I come up with a simple plan of distraction to distract the authorities as we slip inside unnoticed. I cause the alarm of a nearby car do go off and make all sorts of noise. This loud car alarm draws the attention of everyone nearby. While everyone is distracted my step brother and I open a small door on the side of the building and slip inside.

Outside we can still hear the noise of the car alarm. Inside there is a group of other climbers already there and preparing to make the climb with us. They are members of an extreme climbing/parkour club that I now remember that I am a part. I wake before the climb actually begins.   

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:11:01 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2019, 02:20:16 AM »
Bump to keep the spam bot off the home page. Probably bump up a few journals again soon to knock that shit down farther.

I was thinking about trying to stay awake all night in some kind of feeble depressing attempt to hold back time. Or at least slow it down. But I'm getting kind of sleepy I don't think I can. And I need to pick up a couple things in the morning. Better to get some sleep.   

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »
Sunday/November/10/2019

I think it was around 2:30am when I went to sleep. And I got up just before 7:30am. I would have slept a little longer but I needed to go out to the store for a few things and wanted to get it over with as early as possible. I would have set my alarm and went even earlier but one of the places I needed to go doesn't open until 8:00am.

I didn't have much recall. I recalled a brief fragment of some sexual content. I have a vague memory of waking up at one point recalling another dream but fell back to sleep before taking notes, unfortunately.  And I don't remember what it was.

It's about 5:30pm as I type this and I'm already pretty sleepy. I might end up getting to sleep early. I'm not going to try and stay up all night like I tried last night. But If I get to sleep early enough I wouldn't mind getting up around 1 2 or 3am so as to have a long day to enjoy tomorrow. But I will probably try to sleep long enough to get some kind of recall, hopefully. We'll see.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 07:52:10 PM by Caradon »