Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2019, 09:54:05 AM »
Thursday/November/21/2019

The second day back to work felt a little better. Back on my game more, and feeling just back into the old routine. I had kind of an odd sense of not even  having a two week break. As if I just skipped ahead through time and my two weeks off never even happened. That's kind of shitty actually.

I lay down to sleep a little after midnight. My back was feeling fine so I just lay down to sleep. But I woke up at 3:00 am and my back was killing me. I had a feeling that if I didn't spend some time in my chair I wouldn't be feeling too good at work tonight. So I spent a couple hours sleeping in my chair and wasn't sleeping too good. But when I first got into my chair(with heating pad behind my back) it felt really good a sigh of relief on my back.   I just got up about 6:30am. I might have tried sleeping a little longer but I need to get to the bank this morning. Will possibly have time for an hour or two nap when I get back. We'll see. 

Gas Pump

I recalled a dream about pulling up to a gas pump at a gas station. There is another guy with a car that looks like a Mustang. The color of his car is something between orange and yellow. I was thinking that it's kind of strange  how the guy does not seem to know how to use a gas pump. For one thing he has parked too far away from the pump so that he is unable to reach the gas tank on his car with the pump hose. It's kind of comical watching him trying to get the gas pump hose to stretch far enough to reach into his gas tank And it's coming up a little short.

I forget about him and I have a gas can that I want to fill.  I seem to be getting gas for a recreational vehicle. Snowmobile or four wheeler or dirt bike maybe. There is some gas in the gas can already and it's dark as if it has oil mixed in with it. Like has to be done for the dirt bikes.

Getting the gas for the recreational vehicles must have brought my brother to mind since I used to always go riding motocross and snowmobiling with my brother. The dream kind of shifts as I pick up my phone and I'm looking for my brothers number to call him. On my phone I find some video of a party that he and I were apparently at. As teens we often went to parties together so maybe that's where that came in.

And as what often happens in dreams the video becomes the dream and the gas station is gone and I'm now at the party with my brother. And for some reason the dream leads to having a discussion with my brother about going in on  buying new house together and being roommates. And maybe renting one of the rooms out to my step dad. Which sounded like a nice idea in the dream.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 10:34:06 AM by Caradon »
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2019, 08:10:50 AM »
Friday/November/22/2019

I slept from about 11:30pm until my alarm went off at 5:00am, hit snooze a couple of times. I had a brief WBTB  letting my taking my friend outside around 2:00am I think if I remember right. I work the morning shift so that's why the alarm was set. It as actually the first time that I didn't want to wake up in I don't know how long. Slept in the tent laying down and was sleeping really well, back isn't doing too bad so that is good.

I woke up once with a little recall and stupidly didn't take notes on what it was. And can't remember exactly what it was. I have a couple of random images in my head from stuff during snooze time but nothing I can piece together, at least as of yet. I don't have time to write much anyways, since I have to start getting ready for work.   

Despite my lack of recall right now.(Something still might come back to me.)  I'm actually feeling pretty good about my dreaming at the moment. I should be able to get more sleep tonight. Hopefully a little better recall. Last night I was conked out pretty well, probably because of not sleeping very well the last couple of nights.   

Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2019, 08:20:59 AM »
So strange. As I'm sitting here trying to recall something, this song comes on, lol.

"Little pictures in your mind. Pictures behind your eyes. You can see them if you try. I want you to try and remember. Remember Remember Remember. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6EJ2iPWfCA

Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2019, 07:21:41 AM »
Saturday/November/23/2019

I slept from around 8:30pm until almost 3:30am I had my alarm set for 4:00am but just decided to get up when I saw it was almost 3:30.
I slept pretty good, not in my chair. My back is starting to be doing a little bit better, I think. My little friend surprisingly didn't even wake me to go out. I should have done a short WBTB anyways, but I actually forgot to.

recall  was not very good but I could tell I was dreaming a lot. I could feel a lot of dreams really close to the surface every time I woke up briefly. Sitting quietly for a while after waking and going over the feeling of my unrecalled dreams I was able to bring back a little fragment.

Mud Swamp

I'm walking out into a wilderness area and I'm  looking for something in particular. I can't remember what I was I was looking for. I've been trying to recall what was going on before this point but so far have not been able to. I come upon a sort of dried up swamp/marsh.
The water is gone but there is a lot of mud. I see a guy walking through the mud. He is sinking down to his knees in the mud.

( In the dream I'm remembering a time in reality that actually happened. I was really young and a friend and I found a dried up pond that was a huge mud pit very similar to what I am seeing in the dream. He and I went walking out into the mud pit, sinking up to our knees in the mud. And the mud sucking our shoes right off our feet. An adult came out of a nearby  house yelling at us to get out of there. Warning that the mud might suck us down to our deaths. My friend and I, not even considering that the mud might get that deep kind of freaked out at the possibility and got out of there as quickly as we could lol.)

Anyways in the dream I'm watching this guy wade through the mud and I wonder if he is in danger of being sucked down to his death. And I watch as he starts pulling out and collecting  cattails. (plants) I somehow know that he is collecting the cattails for eating, as I remember from once reading a wilderness survival book that cattails are an edible plant.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:27:57 AM by Caradon »
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2019, 12:16:54 PM »
Sunday/November/24/2019

I went to sleep about 7:30pm in good spirits ready to have a good night of sleep.  I slept really good until 9:30pm when I woke. I had recall of a work dream that I don't feel like describing. And I woke up feeling like shit. Stuffed up sinuses, headache, sore throat. I was just really uncomfortable and was having a hard time falling back to sleep.

By midnight I still had not fallen back to sleep, tossing and turning and thinking about shit in the past I've not thought about in a long time. I decided to pick up my phone and watch some Netflix on it for a while and see if it would help me relax enough to fall back to sleep. It seemed to help. I watched about a half an hour of some random movie that popped up when  I brought the app up until I started feeling a little sleepy again. Then turned it off and closed my eyes just trying to relax. 

I fell back asleep until about 3:30am and decided to get up for a while.

At first I didn't recall anything but after a little bit a dream came back to me about being at an interview for some strange new job that I had no idea how to do. It's a difficult to describe dream, some weird stuff going on. The job was going to pay a lot more than what I'm making now. They were going to teach me how to be a clothing designer or some weird shit, how to design and make extravagant outfits for the rich and famous. I remember feeling both excited and bad about learning this new trade. I felt badly about having to give my current employer the news I'll be quitting because I know how much I'm need in my current position. And I like my boss quite a bit. So I felt badly about the idea of telling him I was going to be leaving him hanging.

After that I stayed awake for a while and went back to sleep sitting in my chair in my kitchen around 7:00am until about 9:30am. I recalled a vivid dream about family BS that I don't feel like writing out.

I still might sleep more.   
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 12:23:13 PM by Caradon »
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #110 on: November 26, 2019, 07:11:00 AM »
Monday/November/25/2019

I slept from about 5:00pm until about 12:30am. I decided to sleep in my chair again even though  my back is okay enough I think, to lay down. I actually slept a lot better than the previous night laying down. Except after a while my knees were starting to get sore.

I had the best night of recall since starting my journal up again in October. Each time I woke up all night I was recalling what I was dreaming. A lot of it is still jumbled up difficult to describe dreams though.

No Fear

This is one of the more interesting dreams of the night. Very vivid.  Interesting, to note again, a complete lack of fear in a would be scary situation even without lucidity.

I'm in a building. It's a haunted place I guess. The first thing I recall is a woman. Somehow I know she is a psychic. I see her gesturing to a wall. Indicating a supernatural presence. There is some type of evil entity taking up residence in this building.

I look to the wall where the woman is gesturing. I see a dark blob like shape moving through the wall and I get a threatening vibe from it. I'm more annoyed and angered with this dark entity that thinks to cause me harm. I have no fear of it at all.

I see the dark shape becoming blacker and blacker as it moves. I realize the deeper black shade is indicating the entity is becoming more angry and volatile. I'm amused, I don't care. 

I kick at the shape in the wall. I'm not sure what I'm trying to achieve, but I'm at least showing the entity that it's presence doesn't scare me. The black shape separates itself from the wall  and floats out into the air. The shape takes on the form of a large black skull. I reach out and grab a hold of each side of the skull with each hand and slam it forcefully to the floor.

On impact the skull explodes into black smoke and slowly dissipates.

I wake up for a moment here and jot down a little note in my notebook.  I simply write down the word "Ghost" just to remind myself of the dream in case of forgetting later.

I fall quickly back to sleep and back into the dream. Where I again encounter the same entity. Much like before, the entity is a black shape moving through the walls.

This time rather than attacking the entity, I challenge it to try and cause me harm. I explain out loud to the entity that I have no fear of it and I don't believe it has any power at all to cause me any harm. I tell the entity that it is free to try. I will passively allow it to try and do harm to me, show me, prove to me that it has the ability. Try and make me believe that it can.

I watch then, as the dark shape of the entity moves across the wall and then down along the floor until it is in front of my feet on the floor. The black shape takes on the creepy looking form of black oily humanoid arms reaching up out of the black mass on the floor in  front of me.

I stand motionless, fearless, as these arms, hands, grab hold of my legs, apparently attempting to suck out my life force. And I can remember reading on the forums people that fear and believe such things in dreams are trying to suck off their energy. I don't share this belief in the slightest and continue to allow it to try. A few moments pass with nothing remarkable enough happening to cause me to feel like I'm actually in any kind of danger. This thing just grabbing at my legs. And the dream fades away and I wake.         

« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 09:33:26 AM by Caradon »
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2019, 10:50:26 AM »
Tuesday/November/26/2019

Not as much recall last night. I don't have much time. There is a snow storm going on outside(in reality) and I'm going to have to go out there with a shovel and see how bad it is and figure out if I'm going to be able to get to work and back today. I have a little car that doesn't get through the snow very well. Also I'm on back streets that don't get plowed right away, and I'm also on a cul-de-sac that doesn't get plowed right away either. So it gets frustrating when it storms and the snow gets too deep. Last year was bad, I had to walk out to the main road many times and wait for a ride from my boss. Luckily I don't work that far from where I live, but it seems far enough anyways when I can't get through the snow. And by the looks of things, it might be snowing for the next three or four days, gah...

Skate Park

Basically just a fragment but a vivid one about being  at a skate-board park like something out of the X-games. It was fun, I was taking some practice runs on the ramps and getting enough air off of them to do flips and tricks. I was practicing and getting ready to begin a competition with several other skate-boarders at the park. I wake up before the competition truly begins. Too bad, this one had a good potential of lucidity had the dream continued and if I ended up getting some ridiculous air off one of the ramps. But I'm not sure if that situation will get me lucid as easily as it was doing before, at least yet, since I'm out of practice. 
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2019, 05:59:17 PM »
Wednesday/November/27/2019

I'm officially sick I guess. It started hitting me pretty hard during my work shift last night and I completely lost my voice. Thankfully I was able to get out of work early last night. And it's Thanksgiving day as I write this.(I always date my dreams as the previous days night of dreaming  since I'd be recording Wednesdays nights dreams it's dated as Wednesday.)

I'm thankful that I don't have to work ad it's very quiet and I can just rest and sleep because I feel like shit. Hopefully I'll feel somewhat better by tomorrow going back to work.

I had no significant recall other than my INRALD (I'm not really awake lucid dream) moment that I recorded in my WILDing Journal. And some other brief HI stuff

I took some cold medicine before  going to sleep I'm not sure if that contributed to not recalling much of anything or not, or maybe just  maybe being sick in general sometimes makes recall difficult.

I was able to get to work okay. Thankfully the snow stopped early, and surprisingly the plow came through before I had to leave so the roads were not too bad. But there is still supposed to be a couple of more snowstorm filled days before the weekend is over. Hopefully I won't have any trouble getting out. I hate when I have to call and say I can't get my car out because of the snow. My next vehicle is going to be something more snow worthy...
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2019, 10:28:26 AM »
Thursday/November/28/2019

Still pretty sick. I slept from about 8:00pm to 6:30am. I slept really well, I was out, and the time went too  quickly. I feel like I could keep sleeping and probably would if I didn't have to work today. Not very good recall again.

Fragment

Some HI basically. Should Probably  be in my WILDing Journal.  but as mention nt feeling well and don't feel like making another post  for it. 

As I was first drifting off to sleep I experience this bizarre little non lucid dreamlet. I wish  could remember the detail a little better. When I came out of it it was kind of fuzzy/barely recalled. I was watching some events like a movie and for some reason which were clear in the dream but I don't remember now, I get sucked into this other dimension. I remember a light blue color associated with this other realm. While I'm there I get reverted to an infant. I'm a little baby and get sent back into this world as a baby. But once back in this real I begin to morph into a large beats. Still watching like a movie I watch myself grow into this large hairy Bigfoot looking creature with red glowing eyes. As I watch this thing as myself walk along for a moment I come out of it thinking "Whoa what was that?" I even sat up and took a note on it to make sure I wouldn't forget. But  didn't need to look at the notes. 

Fragment

After sleeping about three hours that felt like a few minutes. I wake up and bring my friend outside. I had no recall. But again as I sit back in  my comfy reclining camping/lawn chair and begin to drift off I experience another little non lucid dreamlet. Again I'm watching like a movie.

I'm married and I'm a Part of this political family. My wife and my children are on a trip to the white house to spend time there and with the president. (I'm not sure where this came from as I have no interest in politics or visiting the white house. Maybe it was influenced by the fact that I recently watched a show called "Designated Survivor" on Netflix with Kiefer Southerland. Where he gets thrown into the position of president.)

Anyways, as I watch like a movie the events of my family arriving at the white house and settling into the rooms they are being assigned to.  My awareness drifts to another room where I'm apparently invisible and I'm watching a coupe of politicians in power  discussing my family. And some plot that they are planning against my wife and I. The I drift back awake. 

Work Fragment

After I wake around 6:30am I sit there for a while trying to bring anything else back. I'm able to bring back a work fragment where I'm back at my previous place of employment. (That no longer exists.) My old boss is there and I'm having kind of a nostalgic moment in the dream. And I'm telling the people there that are working for my old boss what I great guy he is to work for.
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2019, 07:28:18 AM »
Friday/November/29/2019

I slept from about 11:30pm to about 4:15am. I had my alarm set for 4:30am since I have to work this morning but I woke up fifteen minutes before it went off and I just decided to get up. I'm not feeling any better yet. If anything I'm feeling worse this morning. I didn't take any of the cold medicine (Dayquil) before going to sleep because I wanted to save it to get through my work shifts and I don't want to over do it with the stuff. I've probably abused my body enough with the Ibuprofen I take when back is acting up badly. So I'm trying to be careful not to take too much.

I didn't sleep as well as the previous night. And still not much recall. I do remember dreaming about trying to fall asleep. I keep thinking that there was something about driving my car too. There must have been. As I typed that something tried to pop into my head about flat tires. But then slipped away. I should be able to get a better nights sleep tonight. I'm going to try and get to sleep as early as I can when I get home this afternoon.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 07:44:11 AM by Caradon »
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #115 on: December 01, 2019, 06:19:44 AM »
Saturday/November/30/2019

I got off work early and managed to get to sleep about 5:30pm. I was completely out until about 11:00pm. When I woke up and I had just a little disjointed recall of images. I was dreaming about trying to sleep again and recording dreams on Mortal Mist. Still feeling pretty sick. It took me while to fall back to sleep.

I finally fell back to sleep sometime between 12:00am and 1:00am. I woke up again just before 3:00am feeling all the dreams in my head but unable to recall them. But as I was drifting off to sleep I had some little dream that I was able to recall.

Elder Scrolls

As I begin to drift off I find myself in an Elder Scrolls Game without lucidity. For some reason I think it's supposed to be the Morrowind game I had on the original Xbox rather than the Skyrim VR  game that I have on my PS4.

But anyways I'm in some underground chamber with a body of water like a pool. The walls of the chamber have kind of a dirty golden color. I find a corridor and make way down the corridor, all the walls have that same dirty golden color to them. I come across some enemy soldier. I don't remember the moment very well. But I remember a moment of combat and defeating the enemy.  It was as if the soldier was trying to keep me there, like a prisoner. not wanting me to escape.

I move along and soon find a doorway that opens into the world.  I have a moment of magical anticipation as the door swings open and  I can see a hint of the outside world.  I see a couple of characters from the fantasy land  standing around out side. Unfortunately, I come out of it before the dream can continue.

I think I might have been dreaming about Spider-Man. Because I saw I Spider-Man picture and for a moment I felt like some Spider-Man dream was trying to come back to me.

Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #116 on: December 01, 2019, 07:36:25 AM »
Recap For November 2019

It could have been better. Recall has been off and on. Was thinking about dreaming in dreams a few times. Cut back on the caffeine a lot. I gave up the coffee and now I'm down to just a small does of caffeine in the morning. And I'm feeling more relaxed and focused. Also in a better place mentally at the moment.

The last few days recall has not been very good, probably has a lot to do with being sick. But over all I'm feeling pretty good about where I'm at. I feel like once I get over being sick things will begin to improve more. Hopefully December will be a good month and I'll be able to start out the new year in a good place. 
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2019, 06:24:42 PM »
Sunday/December/1/2019

Still not feeling too good. Went to sleep about 6:00pm and slept off and on most of the night and into most of the day as well. Still not much for recall. A lot of almost recall. Just catching bits and pieces of what I was dreaming as I wake up.

The snow storms over the weekend were not nearly as bad as predicted, thankfully. The worst of it was Sunday and it was just enough snow to make the roads nice and slippery for the drive home but not deep enough to get stuck in.   
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2019, 03:50:47 PM »
Monday/December/2/2019

I slept a lot. Still not very good recall.  I'm feeling just a little less out of it at the moment, I think. Hopefully it's a sign that I'm coming to the tail end of this cold. I woke up in the middle of the night with a cough that didn't want to stop so I got up for a little while, and then spent the rest of the time sleeping in my reclining chair where I slept pretty good without the cough. I did something at least.

Fragment

I'm on a wide snow covered mountain ledge. I have a sense that I'm in a video game again, maybe Skyrim again. There are missiles being fired at me from I don't know where. At first I'm trying to dodge this way and that to avoid being hit by the missiles.

I'm carrying a sword and after a few dodges I begin swinging my sword at the incoming missiles to deflect them away rather than dodge. Suddenly an unknown friend makes an appearance. My friend drives up in a little off road buggy and gets out of the buggy.

I tell him that he should make for the near by cave that I know is just behind me and take shelter from the incoming missiles. He and I reach the cave together. The entrance of the cave is covered and sealed by a large hinged door. I have the sense that there are more people inside the cave system. I come out of the dream just as the door begins to swing open.
Finding my way back.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2019, 10:46:21 AM »
Tuesday/December/3/2019

Lions Fragment

I'm standing outside of a house. The house has something like a crawl space below it which is mostly covered by ornamental woodwork. There is a section that is open and I can see under the house. And under the house I can see that there are several lions lounging around. Someone is with me (I'm not sure who it is) and I comment to then person about the lions under the house.
Finding my way back.