Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 5714 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #240 on: March 26, 2020, 05:00:44 PM »
Wednesday/March/25/2020

False Awakening

Not a lot of recall last night. I took a nap and had an annoying false awakening. In the dream I have awoken from my nap. I get up and open the blinds in my kitchen. It's a really nice sunny day and I push the window open. I go back into the other room for a minute and I notice all this commotion. There are several family members sitting around a table outside the window having a picnic or whatever. Making all sorts of noise, laughing carrying on. Smoking and nasty cigarette smoke coming in the window. I get really annoyed thinking that I can't even enjoy having my window open on a nice sunny day without having to deal with this crap. So I close the window and shut the blinds again. Then I wake up for real and still in my living room tent.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2020, 06:39:17 PM »
Thursday/March/26/2020

Tornado

Vivid nap dream. There is a little I'm not sure how to describe about being on a little raft on an ocean inside of a building. And trying to, and trying not to be capsized by these huge waves coming at me.

Next thing I know I'm standing in the entranceway of the building and there is no water, but there is a strong wind. The wind picks up even more and I put out my arms and let the wind pick me up lift me outside. The wind seems even stronger and I'm getting pulled farther up and out into. At first it's kind of fun not scary but then I wonder about the wind and it's strength and wonder if I'm being sucked up into a tornado. I now see a tornado coming at me from the other side of the house. The tornado is advancing right in my direction. I somehow manage to lower myself to the ground and I get into a car that is parked there. The tornado has a very narrow funnel and comes at the car. The car remains stationary as the tornado makes contact with and flows right over the top of the car. But Once the tornado passes completely over the car, it stops, and comes back. And I'm thinking that I knew this tornado was out to get me. Then I wake up.

When I turn on my computer I see a headline that says strong storms and tornadoes likely tomorrow. That was weird though looks like the worst of the weather is going to be south of my state. But maybe rain and storms the next two days.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #242 on: March 28, 2020, 08:27:02 PM »
Friday/March/27/2020

Not much for recall. I only slept a few hours and I didn't WBTB or take a nap like I normally do. During which is when I usually get the most recall, at least lately. I was awake enough to stay awake so I stayed awake. Lol. Usually I get too sleepy to keep my eyes open.

there was a dream trying to come back and I almost had it, but then lost most of it again. I remember something about a dog, it wasn't my mine, though I was thinking about her in the dream. I remember that I was in a house and there was some kind of drama, something weird going on. Maybe otherworldly. I don't think it was another haunting but something of a strange nature.

Online Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2020, 11:04:33 AM »
Would the tornado dream be considered precognitive-ish?

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2020, 08:44:01 PM »
Would the tornado dream be considered precognitive-ish?

I'm not sure. Interesting coincidence though. A tornado did end up touching down in Arkansas that Saturday in a similar way as my dream. Doing damage to the entranceway to a mall. I got sucked out of a building like that. There is a photo of it in this article. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tornado-tears-through-arkansas-city-prompting-curfew-and-national-guard-response/ar-BB11QVXU?ocid=spartandhp
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 08:58:31 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2020, 08:57:20 PM »
Sunday/March/29/2020

Climbing

I climbed up the outside of a building feeling kind of like Spider-Man. When I reach the top my dog is there to greet me and I was happy tp see her.

Grocery Store

Very detailed grocery shopping dream. Don't think I'm going to describe it all. It was just grocery shopping, nothing too weird or abnormal happened. The dream was probably influenced because I was pretty hungry hadn't had anything to eat in probably 24 hours so I was dreaming about food.

Picture Frames

Strange dream about helping a skinny little old man carry a bunch of picture frames. Still trying to figure out why I'd be having such a random dream about carrying picture frames.

The dream took place at a house where I lived as a teenager. I was helping to carry the picture frames from the car to the house. I had my arms held out and I had as many picture frames hanging off my arms as I could handle. And so did the skinny little old man. The old man stops and says "How many of these damn picture frames do I have to carry!" Then he says it again. And I find it amusing for some reason. We get to the door of the house and setting the picture frames up against the side of the house to unlock the door when I wake up.   

Offline Serenity

• Teacher's Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #246 on: Today at 01:52:16 AM »
Puppy dream!  That's a nice surprise to find at the top  :sohappy:
What would you do if you were dreaming right now?