Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 7374 times)

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #240 on: March 26, 2020, 05:00:44 PM »
Wednesday/March/25/2020

False Awakening

Not a lot of recall last night. I took a nap and had an annoying false awakening. In the dream I have awoken from my nap. I get up and open the blinds in my kitchen. It's a really nice sunny day and I push the window open. I go back into the other room for a minute and I notice all this commotion. There are several family members sitting around a table outside the window having a picnic or whatever. Making all sorts of noise, laughing carrying on. Smoking and nasty cigarette smoke coming in the window. I get really annoyed thinking that I can't even enjoy having my window open on a nice sunny day without having to deal with this crap. So I close the window and shut the blinds again. Then I wake up for real and still in my living room tent.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #241 on: March 27, 2020, 06:39:17 PM »
Thursday/March/26/2020

Tornado

Vivid nap dream. There is a little I'm not sure how to describe about being on a little raft on an ocean inside of a building. And trying to, and trying not to be capsized by these huge waves coming at me.

Next thing I know I'm standing in the entranceway of the building and there is no water, but there is a strong wind. The wind picks up even more and I put out my arms and let the wind pick me up lift me outside. The wind seems even stronger and I'm getting pulled farther up and out into. At first it's kind of fun not scary but then I wonder about the wind and it's strength and wonder if I'm being sucked up into a tornado. I now see a tornado coming at me from the other side of the house. The tornado is advancing right in my direction. I somehow manage to lower myself to the ground and I get into a car that is parked there. The tornado has a very narrow funnel and comes at the car. The car remains stationary as the tornado makes contact with and flows right over the top of the car. But Once the tornado passes completely over the car, it stops, and comes back. And I'm thinking that I knew this tornado was out to get me. Then I wake up.

When I turn on my computer I see a headline that says strong storms and tornadoes likely tomorrow. That was weird though looks like the worst of the weather is going to be south of my state. But maybe rain and storms the next two days.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #242 on: March 28, 2020, 08:27:02 PM »
Friday/March/27/2020

Not much for recall. I only slept a few hours and I didn't WBTB or take a nap like I normally do. During which is when I usually get the most recall, at least lately. I was awake enough to stay awake so I stayed awake. Lol. Usually I get too sleepy to keep my eyes open.

there was a dream trying to come back and I almost had it, but then lost most of it again. I remember something about a dog, it wasn't my mine, though I was thinking about her in the dream. I remember that I was in a house and there was some kind of drama, something weird going on. Maybe otherworldly. I don't think it was another haunting but something of a strange nature.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2020, 11:04:33 AM »
Would the tornado dream be considered precognitive-ish?

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2020, 08:44:01 PM »
Would the tornado dream be considered precognitive-ish?

I'm not sure. Interesting coincidence though. A tornado did end up touching down in Arkansas that Saturday in a similar way as my dream. Doing damage to the entranceway to a mall. I got sucked out of a building like that. There is a photo of it in this article. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/tornado-tears-through-arkansas-city-prompting-curfew-and-national-guard-response/ar-BB11QVXU?ocid=spartandhp
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 08:58:31 PM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2020, 08:57:20 PM »
Sunday/March/29/2020

Climbing

I climbed up the outside of a building feeling kind of like Spider-Man. When I reach the top my dog is there to greet me and I was happy tp see her.

Grocery Store

Very detailed grocery shopping dream. Don't think I'm going to describe it all. It was just grocery shopping, nothing too weird or abnormal happened. The dream was probably influenced because I was pretty hungry hadn't had anything to eat in probably 24 hours so I was dreaming about food.

Picture Frames

Strange dream about helping a skinny little old man carry a bunch of picture frames. Still trying to figure out why I'd be having such a random dream about carrying picture frames.

The dream took place at a house where I lived as a teenager. I was helping to carry the picture frames from the car to the house. I had my arms held out and I had as many picture frames hanging off my arms as I could handle. And so did the skinny little old man. The old man stops and says "How many of these damn picture frames do I have to carry!" Then he says it again. And I find it amusing for some reason. We get to the door of the house and setting the picture frames up against the side of the house to unlock the door when I wake up.   

Offline Serenity

• Teacher's Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2020, 01:52:16 AM »
Puppy dream!  That's a nice surprise to find at the top  :sohappy:
What would you do if you were dreaming right now?

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2020, 10:09:04 PM »
Puppy dream!  That's a nice surprise to find at the top  :sohappy:

Yeah that was I appreciate any of those kinds of dreams too bad that part of it didn't last a little longer though.

Monday/March/30/2020

Didn't have any recall, didn't get a nap or WBTB in either though.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #248 on: April 03, 2020, 08:55:08 PM »
Thursday/April/2/2020

Storm Run

I'm on the edge of a lake it's kind of dark outside. It's beginning to rain and storm and the wind is picking up. I have an inflatable rubber raft that I'm trying to pick up and carry back to my camp site. The wind is too strong and keeps trying to pull the rubber raft out of my hands. I finally decide to leave the rubber raft and set it down. The wind picks up the raft and blows it over but it gets caught on something that the wind pushes it up against. I decided it's probably fine there and leave it.

I head back in the direction where I believe my camp site to be, a trail that lead to a boardwalk that crosses another body of water. The rain has started coming down so hard at this point that the water is rising up over the board walk. And I can see scary dangerous whirl pool forming and swirling on each side of the boardwalk. I decide to make a run for it. I think if I'm fast enough I can make it across the boardwalk and back to my camp before the water rises too high.

I make the run and splash through the water that is rising just over the boardwalk. There are places where there is green seaweed style plants covering the boardwalk that make things more difficult but I do manage to cross without incident. On the other side I find myself on sort of rocky but also green terrain. Now the rain actually feels good and so does the running. I just want to continue running across the wet countryside.

The next thing I remember I'm in a kitchen inside of a house and parkouring through the kitchen and running across the kitchen counters. My step dad is now there and oddly, I can hear him talking about that he is planning to buy a tiger, two tigers actually he says. Apparently he has bought some new property that is like an old run down circus. He says he going to buy tigers and put on some tiger show at his new circus. I don't think this is a good idea. Not a good idea at all. 

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #249 on: April 05, 2020, 07:45:30 PM »
Crappy recall the last two nights. I woke up at 2:00am last night and tried to go back to sleep at 9:00am but couldn't fall back to sleep so just got up.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #250 on: April 07, 2020, 02:55:41 PM »
More crappy recall. Just some barely remember fragments I could tell I was dreaming about virus pandemics.

Yesterday was a bit of a distracting day with trying to figure out unemployment stuff and texting with family members about various things. It seems I'm approved for a weeks worth of unemployment. But no coincidence that I got a call from the work place a couple hours later trying to get me to come in for a few hours a few days a week. I told the boss at this point in the situation where things are getting worse and are going to continue to get worse for a while I don't feel comfortable with coming in and being around people. And going to wait a while longer and see how things play out.  And I know the only reason I got that call is so that the next time I request unemployment I will have to select that I was offered work and refused it. And that was their round about way of trying not to have to pay it. Which is stupid because if I had thought the owner didn't want to I probably wouldn't have applied for it in the first place. But the boss suggested that I apply for it so I did... stupid. But whatever. So I don't know if I will continue to get it or not.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 03:42:45 PM by Caradon »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2020, 02:53:39 PM »
Tuesday/April/7/2020

I had a litter better recall. I managed to get a nice nap/WBTB in and recalled a little bit.

Storm/Water Ball

Starts out at I'm at work but somehow switches to me being in a car out on the highway. I don't remember the transition. I stop along side the road and I'm taken by how beautiful everything is. It seems to be fall because all the leaves on the trees are very bright reads yellows and orange. I look up and through the beautifully colored trees I can see the mountains. And I see a peak that looks just like Pikes Peak. And I find it interesting that the mountain top looks just like Pikes Peak since I don't believe myself to be in Colorado.

As I'm looking up at the mountain I can also see the sky. The clouds become dark and swirling it's obvious a storm is brewing fast. It begins to rain. And I see this huge liquid ball falling down from the sky. I duck into the car to take shelter from it. And this ball hits the ground next to the car exploding water like a giant water balloon hit the ground and exploded.

Frgaments

- I remember a little bit of parkour stuff an jumping up onto things and practicing my back flips.

-I remember a little bit of being chased through the house by a robot. It wasn't scary it had more of a feeling as if we were playing a game, like tag maybe. And the robot was after me and I was trying keep from letting it catch me. The robot was big and powerful however. It looked a lot like the robots from the "Lost In Space Reboot." Silver metal, big, powerful, fast and agile. But fortunately for me, this one seemed to be the friendly one. Not one of the deadly evil ones.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2020, 12:18:03 PM »
That water ball storm reminds me of a prediction made by an 'indian' prophet. He said our demise would fall from the sky, a sickness that no one could cure. It would fall either as one of two colors. Each colour represents a different illness with a different cure. Your rain didn't happen to have color to it, did it?
 :paranoid:

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #253 on: April 12, 2020, 02:07:47 PM »
That water ball storm reminds me of a prediction made by an 'indian' prophet. He said our demise would fall from the sky, a sickness that no one could cure. It would fall either as one of two colors. Each colour represents a different illness with a different cure. Your rain didn't happen to have color to it, did it?
 :paranoid:

Cool. No it didn't have much color, the color of water I guess. Maybe kind of a clear ball of liquid silver.

Yesterday I had a little recall about playing guitar and being at club watching a band playing. Forum was down for a few hours after I woke up and didn't write it down. There was also a little bit of playing with a puppy, not mine. It was a small little whit dog rolling around on a bed. The puppy ended up falling off the bed but didn't get hurt because it fell onto a pile soft blankets.

Last night I stayed up all night went to sleep about 8:00am and slept for a few hours. I had some recall of a strange work dream.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #254 on: April 15, 2020, 01:51:15 PM »
Tuesday/April/14/2020

Nothing so far. Recall has been shitty. Have not been very focused either. Have start working on trying to get it back. I was trying to go back to sleep for a while but have not been able to fall back to sleep yet. If I do I'll edit in any recall I have later.