Author Topic: Caradon's Dream Journal  (Read 10144 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Caradon's Dream Journal
« Reply #315 on: July 05, 2020, 07:29:47 AM »
Saturday/July/4/2020

Recall wasn't as good as I expected maybe too tired plus the added stress and distraction of being back to work again. I'm going to have to figure out how to get better at concentrating on dreaming while on the job. At a previous job I was able to focus on dreaming all day as I was kind of in my own little world. But where I'm at now is a lot more stressful and full of distractions. So It's a lot harder to maintain a constant awareness. I'm going to have to try to be that much more focused while not on the job to make up for it...

Space Craft

I'm a part of a crew piloting a space craft in some major sci fi scenario. our ship has crashed and been disabled during some kind of battle I guess. The crew and I are trapped on the ship and analyzing the damage and events that led up to our predicament. I wish I could remember all the details better.

Yukon Jack

I remember this one more vividly. In some party type scenario several people in a house. I see a friend on the other side of the room lighting up a bowl of marijuana. I want some too so I make my way over there. Friend starts talking about wishing he had some whiskey to go with it. I tell him we should smoke this bowl and walk up to the liquor store stoned and get a bottle of Yukon Jack. He tells me that Yukon is too sweet for his tastes. I explain that I've always liked it because the sweet caramelly flavor is delicious and goes down really smooth and easy. Plus it's one hundred proof /50% alcohol so does the job very quickly. ( when I was 17 18 19 I drank that stuff all the time. Someone introduced me to it and I just loved it. Especially out of an ice cold bottle covered in frost that has been sitting in the freezer all night. However, now days if I decide I want something to drink I stick to beer or wine. Now that I'm older can't handle the hard stuff, last time I tried I woke up in the middle of the night so sick I was like that will be enough of that lol. Can't believe once in reality a friend and I had a full fifth size bottle waiting outside the club to get in to see Slayer's South Of Heaven concert. We guzzled down the entire bottle in just a few minutes before they started letting people in to the show.  And I can still remember the show even lol. One of the most memorable concerts of my life. )

After a few moments of consideration my friends changes his mind and decides a bottle of Yukon is the thing to get after all. Next thing I know I'm in a  store looking at bottles of Yukon on the shelf and deciding on which one will be of sufficient size for the two of us for the evening. That's the last thing I remember before waking up.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #316 on: July 05, 2020, 10:50:26 AM »
You were in space???
Without me???
The nerve.
 :P

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #317 on: July 08, 2020, 06:34:28 AM »
Well I was on the crashed ship anyways lol.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #318 on: July 09, 2020, 02:34:58 PM »
Mostly just a lot of work related stuff. But I remember a little bit about parkouring. Practicing doing flips and handstands and what not.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2020, 06:21:54 PM »
I've not been home much been doing lot of wandering

Saturday/July/11/2020

-I'm alone camping on a supposedly uninhabited planet when a group of humans annoyingly arrive in my camp.

-Eating several pieces of the most delicious pizza. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #320 on: July 14, 2020, 08:09:21 AM »
Monday/July/13/2020

-A lot of work stuff again.

-I started having some pretty depressing dreams about the dog that I've not recorded. One last night where I came home to find her laying in the drive way. She had somehow found her way back home but she was still sick and dying laying there.

-I was pushing my bike along the park trails when I encounter a very pretty lady that stops to talk with me. She mentions the empty basket on my bike and I explain to her about my companion that loved to ride with me. I start to wonder if she might think that I'm trying to hit on her or something which I'm not. I thinking about getting out my phone and showing her some photos. But she then tells me that she has seen me out here before with the dog on the bike. And I'm glad to hear that she knows what I'm talking about.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #321 on: July 16, 2020, 01:20:27 PM »
Wednesday/July/15/2020

On the roof of a really tall building. Fear of heights is kicking in and I feel like I'm going to fall down and I'm afraid to look over the edge even though there is a safe railing. But I start thinking about lucid dreaming and about how much fun I would have right now if this was a dream. I can see near by buildings that are even taller and I thinking about  how much I would love to leap to those roof tops and jump off the buildings.

Offline StarSeeker

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
  • I wish you the stars.
« Reply #322 on: July 17, 2020, 08:21:50 PM »
I've not been home much been doing lot of wandering
Like camping in another planet?  ;)

Wednesday/July/15/2020

On the roof of a really tall building. Fear of heights is kicking in and I feel like I'm going to fall down and I'm afraid to look over the edge even though there is a safe railing. But I start thinking about lucid dreaming and about how much fun I would have right now if this was a dream. I can see near by buildings that are even taller and I thinking about  how much I would love to leap to those roof tops and jump off the buildings.
A missed oportunity for a lucid dream XD
DJ:Oniric Archive
Awake Journal: Wild experiences on the StarS
-----------------

Sweet dreams old friends, sweet dreams.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #323 on: July 21, 2020, 01:00:11 PM »
Yeah being on an uninhabited planet sounds pretty nice about now.

Yeah I've been getting a lot of those close calls lately.

I was lucid yesterday night but only vaguely recall it and having that wow I'm dreaming feeling.

I didn't sleep much last night and didn't have much recall. I mostly quit thinking about it the last couple of days.

I had a really fun street racing dream on slippery ice and snow covered roads last week that influenced me to put in my Dirt Rally VR game to see if I can incubate more of those kinds of dreams. Plus helped to distracted my mind a little bit from all the shit. Difficult to be depressed while in the moment of some really intense driving. Not sure if it's good for my carpal tunnel issues though, gripping the controller. I don't have my driving wheel set up. Only been playing an hour or two here and there though. I don't want to get overly caught up in that.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2020, 04:46:32 PM »
I recognized a dreamsign and almost did a watch reality check to see if I was dreaming but I got distracted and forgot to.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #325 on: July 29, 2020, 05:04:32 AM »
I've not been keeping up on my journal very well for a couple of reason. Partly because of not being in a very good frame of mind and just needed to forget about it for a little while. Partly because of not having time to record. Because on work days during the week I've been waking up super early, like in the middle of the night as usual, then staying up three or four hours. and then going back to sleep and sleeping as late as I can before getting up and having to get ready for work. Which is usually another three four or five hours. And I usually have pretty good recall during these hours after going back to sleep. But I don't have time to record them because of having to go to work and I don't want to when I get home I just go to sleep for my couple of hours before my WBTB. ON the weekends I don't have time to do it that way and I end up usually just not sleeping much and going to work, unless sometimes Saturday night I get to sleep as soon as I can after I get home.

And the last couple of nights on my days off I only slept a couple of hours each night without recall and didn't go back to sleep. Yesterday I was going to but didn't ended up just staying awake.

Also I set up my driving wheel and foot pedals For my VR Dirt Rally game which allows me to drive quite a bit better and faster, and is incredibly fun. The most realistic and fun driving simulator for home use there is. And I've also been playing some VR pinball. I have my own personal pinball arcade lol. I own ever VR pinball table available and I promise you my VR pinball arcade is better than having a real arcade. Because the VR tables are every bit as real as a real table in VR, only better because of what the VR tables can do with their animations. They come alive in ways that real tables are unable to. And I like it because it's a very relaxing and meditative activity. And I'm pretty good at it, when I practice on a particular table I like. I'm number 38 on the global leaderboards on one of my tables with my highest score on that table. I was number 16 on the leaderboards when I first got that high score. 

Playing my VR pinball and driving games decidedly has been a good idea. Even though while I still try to do my awareness meditation while in the games, it's still distracting from dreaming practices. But it has helped with my frame of mind and put me in a better mood which is probably more important right now. Because I've been in just a world of shit mentally and that is not good for dreaming either.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #326 on: August 03, 2020, 11:35:42 PM »
Finally had a little recall. I've not recalled much of anything the last few days. But not been sleeping much more than a couple of hours here and there.

Even just now I think I only slept about two and a half hours. But I woke from a dream that was in an apartment in an apartment building. I was trying to sleep and the people upstairs where playing some awful stupid music so loud it was shacking my apartment. I was so pissed I wanted to go up there and beat the shit out of them and destroy their  stereo. But I went up there yelling at them to turn that stupid shit music off. After a little bit I remembered the exact song they had blasting in my dream. Here it is lol.

Imagine your neighbors blasting this song so loud it shakes your entire apartment when you're trying to sleep. I was so glad to wake up from that nightmare to find everything was actually peaceful and quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxvBPH4sArQ

« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 12:12:06 AM by Caradon »