Author Topic: Caradon's Lucid Dreams  (Read 904 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
Re: Caradon's Lucid Dreams
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 02:18:11 AM »
You had a lucid friend! That is amazing. Your whole dream sounds like such fun.  :D

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 01:04:15 PM »
You had a lucid friend! That is amazing. Your whole dream sounds like such fun.  :D

Yeah that was a crazy dream. Yeah the friend thing that happens sometimes. I've often been on a kick where I convince DC's they are dreaming. So sometimes it just happens. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 02:00:40 PM »
Tuesday/March/4/2020

I had some low level lucidity after a wake back to bed. I was on the roof of my house that was only sort of like my house. Bigger I think. And the distance to the tree line was much further than what it actually is. Everything was covered in snow as if there had been a really big snow storm but in was sunny and clear in that moment. I get a running start across the roof and leap off the roof as strongly as I can. I get a ridiculous  amount of distance flying though the air and land near the tree line that is far from the house in the dream. At first I'm amazed at how far I can jump. But then I know at least have some lucidity as I was thinking that it's really not that amazing that I can jump so far in a dream because dreams don't actually have any real gravity. But the full realization of it didn't actually set in and I woke shortly after that.

I had another moment in a work dream where something I was trying to do wasn't working right and I thought it was probably because of it being a dream. And I started trying to do a watch reality check, but was already waking up and stopped trying to do the RC. At least I  thought I was waking up it might have just been a false awakening. But thinking I was waking up I gave up on the RC and I don't remember what happened after that I think I just fell into another dream.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 02:06:39 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2020, 03:56:54 PM »
Tuesday/April/28/2020

Maybe I invented a new ILD as in my dream I attempted suicide and realized I was dreaming when it didn't work FSILD? I should have recognized my best dreamsign first though. But I've been pretty out pf touch with things.  Though I've proven to myself that I can induce lucidity without giving up my Netflix addiction or leaving my tent much. I've been trying to concentrate harder recently. But I know it would be easier to focus on it if I at least cut back.

I was determined to sleep all day, and after a WBTB I had some vivid recall. I decided to wake up after I got lucid. At about 2:00 in the afternoon.

As bad as this possibly sounds it was actually a fun dream.

Lucid Dream # 3 of 2020

Before getting lucid there is some difficult to describe events. It's a science fiction adventure where people in the future are in communication with themselves in the past.
The people in the future are in some facility and under dire threat of a monstrous alien attack. I have a machine gun and I'm fighting off waves of horrid insect like creatures that are climbing all over the walls and ceiling and floors, swarming at me from every direction. And I'm desperately turning this way and that trying to fight them off.

It's apparent that we are doomed we were not prepared for this sort of attack. My perspective shifts sort of movie like as my companion is on some kind of radio that reaches through time. My companion is talking to someone from our past on the time jumping radio and trying to warn them of our predicament so that they can take steps to prepare and survive and do not suffer the same fate as we are about to. As my companion is on the phone, my perspective shifts to being back in the past. And I'm near by as a lady is on the radio talking with my future companion and agreeing to take steps to prepare and avoid the fate of our future selves.

My perspective shifts again and we are in an outdoor setting of rocky sort of cliffs of incredible height. I'm not even sure exactly what we are doing but we are trying to do something to prepare for and change the future. But then I screw up some how. And it is no longer possible to change the fate of the future. And I have it in my head that there is no other option but to kill ourselves now unless we want to experience horrific deaths at the hands/tentacles of alien monsters.

I decide I'm going to jump to my death off of this extremely high cliff. For some reason I'm not even very afraid, it's just a matter of fact kind of thing. I even want to make a game out of it.

I look out over the edge of this cliff and it's just so far down. But far out there I can see this large rock shape that is almost like a small island. I set the challenge of trying to splatter myself on the rocks. But I'm going top have to get a really good running start. But even then it seems kind of impossible. (This is reminiscent to my Dying Light game where we would climb to the tallest buildings and try to jump off and survive by landing on some difficult to aim for car far below which would keep us from dying if we actually hit the car.) 

I'm thinking that the fact that it's so high up will make it less scary because I will probably feel like I'm flying through the sky rather than just falling to my death. I move back as far as I can. I run as as fast as I can and leap with everything I have. I fly out over the beautiful landscape. I'm  soaring through the air and can see the rock island far below. I realize that I have such momentum that I will likely over shoot the target if I don't do something to try and slow myself.

I manage to stop my momentum. I put my hands to my sides and try to fall straight down feet first as fast as I can in an attempt to splatter myself on the rocks. It works and I drop faster and faster. But I have this feeling now like it doesn't matter. I somehow know that I will survive the fall which I do.

I land on the rocks feet first no problem and as I land (better late than never I recognize the feeling of being in a dream and landing from a fall as free falling and landing is something I have done many times in lucid dreams.)

I feel fully lucid and I look around, wow, I'm finally back. I make my way back  and climb the side of the rock wall I had just jumped from. I talk to the woman at the top of the cliff. To the woman I ask. "Do you know why I survived?" "Because this is all a dream." I explain as I make a sweeping gesture with my hand at the beautiful landscape.

I make another running jump and this time I land in a little area with green plants and vegetation. I sit down among the plants feeling very comforted. For some reason all I want to do is sit here among the green plants in comfort and silent meditation. After a few moments of sitting there I wake up. 

« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:40:08 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2020, 03:47:24 PM »
Sunday/May/3/2020
Lucid Dream # 4 of 2020
Best Dreamsign Recognized

I slept about 10 hours and had good vivid recall most of the night and had a couple of opportunities for lucidity and got lucid during the final dream of the night. I might have tried to sleep even longer had I not been lucid and wanted to get up after the lucid dream to mediate on my dreams.

It's interesting to note that years ago I had bought some rollerblades with the intent to help incubate more of these kinds of dreams. Because I so often get lucid in this manner. 

Roller Skating

I'm getting off from work and I have roller skates on. I'm skating around the parking lot kind of reveling in how good I am on the skates. It feels so natural and smooth. I'm thinking that from now on I'm always going to have my skates on.

I see this little concrete sort of ramp that is a part of a nearby sidewalk. I want to use the ramp like a jump. earlier in the night I had a similar dream where I was skiing on my feet down a snow covered  hill and I caught some big air off a little jump and nearly got lucid in that dream. And I'm thinking about that dream in this dream and remembering the jump. Maybe already partially lucid because of being aware I can get some big air and thinking about that dream.

I hit the ramp as fast as I can and get ridiculous air. As I rise higher and higher some woman calls out my name in shock, apparently fearing for my safety as I rise higher than the tops of buildings. None can fall from this kind of height and survive.

But being well familiar with this experience and feeling I'm not nervous about the landing. I'm looking forward to further surprise the woman when I stick the landing no problem. As I try to descend back to the ground it becomes a little difficult, feeling sort of stuck in the air. (This happens sometimes because of course there isn't really any gravity in dreams.)

At this point a realize that I'm in a dreaming. It's a little humorous actually, I don't get over excited or anything. It's just kind of matter of fact. I know this is a dream but I'm focused on my task. I want to stick the landing and surprise the woman on the ground. That seems more important than the knowledge that I'm dreaming. I focus on trying to land. It's a little bit of a struggle but I land softly. It's not even that exciting because I drop so slowly  and easily that it's not even a big deal, and the woman doesn't even comment which is typical of when I'm trying to show off or freak people out in lucid dreams. I don't often get much reaction but it doesn't ever stop me from trying lol.

I skate away and I nearly forget that I'm dreaming because I'm not very focused on the fact that I'm dreaming, and I almost let myself forget. But as I'm skating away I think about how I have been lucid and how stupid it is to let myself forget about it. I reaffirm to myself that this is a dream right now. I'm in the middle of a lucid dream right now... This time I allow myself the full joy of the knowledge. I look around for a moment in amazement, and happy that I managed to induce another lucid dream so soon. (I had been concentrating on it pretty hard all day.)

I'm still on my skates and unfortunately not thinking about any goals I just feel like showing off my bad skating and parkour skills as there are still several people around. I look around for something to use. I see a light brown colored wooden picnic table that will do just fine. I skate towards the picnic table. I leap up onto the table top, skate across the top and when I get to the far side I leap into the air doing backflip through the air and land satisfactorily, perfectly on my skates. I try to skate off to do more tricks but I lose the dream and wake up.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 01:47:26 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2020, 02:13:37 PM »
Wednesday/May/20/2020
Lucid Dream # 5 of 2020
Tornado Recognized (Sort Of) Watch Reality Check

Conversation with A Lucid Dream Character/Running Naked Through The Snow

I had done a brief wake back to bed. I wasn't feeling very good. I had a massive headache most likely mostly from needing caffeine. I got a little caffeine in me and decided to go back to sleep.

Once back to sleep I was having a series of extremely vivid and wonderful dreams being with my puppy. I would wake briefly and fall back to sleep and she was still with me. I didn't want to wake up from it. I was afraid to even take notes during my brief wakings because I was worried that I would wake up too much and be unable to fall back to sleep. I wanted to stay in these vivid happy dreams I was having for as long as I possibly could.

Eventually, I'm in my house which is not my house. It's an apartment but on the inside it looks like my place for the most part except for the view outside the window isn't  anything like my yard. It's like looking out from an apartment complex. And there is a nearby train tacks that I can see. There is a train tracks near my place in reality but no so close as is in the dream. In reality I can't see it from my window.

There is some guy with me that I feel like I know in waking life, but don't really know who he is. There is some other people in the house doing their own thing I wasn't interacting with but I'm aware they are there.

Looking out the window the clouds are dark, I see a massive tornado already touching down on the ground. It's scary, billowing black clouds swirling in a massive funnel. I tell the guy I'm with about the tornado and he looks out the window to see it with me. The tornado is not moving overly fast and I'm not sure if it's coming in this direction. But the longer I watch it I can tell it is coming in our direction.

I know that there is no possible way I'm going to be able to survive it if it hits my apartment. I have no means of shelter at all and my apartment will be ripped to pieces. The best I can do is lay in a center room and hope for the best.

At this point I decided that I'm going to call my mom and let her know that I'm probably about to be killed by a tornado and say goodbye. I pick up my phone and surprisingly for a dream phone I have no trouble seeing moms number listed in my contacts and I click on it and my phone calls her. Mom is on the phone almost instantly. As I hear moms voice I can see the tornado engulf a train on the nearby train tracks and train cars are being hurled through the sky. I try to tell mom about the tornado but she is interrupting me. I hear moms voice say "I need you to listen to me very carefully." I get the impression that mom already knows about the tornado and is trying to give me some kind of instructions that are going to save my life.

There is a gap in my recall here. I'm not sure what happens. Did I wake briefly? I'm not sure. But as the dream continues I get distracted by something in the house and have completely forgotten about the tornado outside. Until that is, I suddenly remember there was a tornado outside.

The guy I was with previously is still with me and I mention the tornado again. We look outside and it's now a bright clear sunny day. I have this feeling now, that the reason the tornado disappeared is because I stopped focusing on it and forgot about it so it's gone. But now that I'm thinking about it again and looking for it, that might cause the tornado to reappear. And sure enough, almost instantly as that thought passes through my mind a wall of darkness sweeps across the window startling me. "I knew It!" I exclaim.

In that moment lucidity washes over me as I'm aware that this is how dreams can work. To the guy standing next to me I say "Oh my god this is a dream."
 In that moment he turns his head and looks at me not denying it, just seeming to believe me. I say to him "I'm going to do a reality check and prove it." I turn my wrist and look at my watch. He is looking at my watch as well. The numbers are very difficult to make out which is a good sign right there. I turn my wrist this way and that  trying to get the numbers to show up more clearly. I'm able to see them, but not very well. I don't remember what the numbers were. As my friend is watching I put my right hand over the face of the watch and take it away. It seems like the numbers change. I do it twice more, and even though the numbers are still difficult to make out it seems they change each time I uncover them. I say to my friend standing next to me. "Good enough, I already know this is a dream anyways."

By now the tornado is completely forgotten and no longer a thing. I turn to the kitchen where I thought the other people in the house are but they are gone. To my friend I say. "I was going to let them know we are dreaming but they are gone. I just like to do that sometimes. But they are gone so whatever, they are just dream characters anyways, not real."

At this point my friend has a tennis ball and he is casually bouncing it off the wall. I've been feeling like he is a real person but in that moment I realize he is probably not. I say to him. "Then again you're probably not real either, just created by my mind." He looks at me and kind of smirks I don't remember if he says something here or not. But I have the feeling he believes himself to be a real person. My friend bounces the ball off the wall again. " Do you have your own thoughts?" I ask, I'm very curious now, fascinated. If he is just a character created by my mind. I'm wondering what is going on in his head. Does he really have thoughts of his own? or just reacting to me.

He responds to me with assurance that he believes himself to be a real person and that he is indeed having thoughts of his own. Then I explain to him that usually when I'm lucid dreaming with someone I know, they don't remember it the next day. "Do you think you are going to remember this when we wake up?" I ask. He nods and says that he is pretty sure he will remember this dream. Then I think about it for second and I'm not even fully sure I'm going to remember this when I wake up. I look around and it's such a powerfully vivid dream that I'm pretty sure I'm going to be remembering it. So I shrug off the thought. (Turns out I was correct.)

My friend continues to bounce his tennis ball on the wall. I decide that I want to go outside. Excited about this full blown lucid I'm having I want to go out and see what there is to been seen.

I exit the apartment through a sliding patio door and I'm outside the apartment complex. I realize I'm barefoot and standing in the snow. The ground has a covering of snow now, but's it's patchy in places where small patches of grass are showing through. There are many people out here doing who knows what. It's like a park, people hanging out, tossing footballs whatever.

I decide I don't care about walking through the snow barefoot in a dream, no big deal. Kind of fun actually. I can feel the slightly cold texture of the snow under my feet but it's not unpleasant and doesn't bother me. I know that there is no reason that I shouldn't be able to walk barefoot through dream snow. Everyone else I see is all bundled up in winter cloths coats and scarves and gloves and hats and all that.

At this point I decide, hell I'm not going to just go barefoot I'm going to go run through the snow completely naked. So I pull off my shirt, which is a black T-shirt. I'm already getting a few satisfyingly odd looks as people see me walking along through the a snowy winter scene shirtless and no shoes on. I go to pull my pants down and I have a tennis ball coming out of my pocket. I'm thinking I must have accidentally carried and tennis ball out with me, as bouncing a tennis ball was a thing in the apartment previous. Then there is another tennis ball and another after that. I think alright, I'm not falling for this distracting trick of bottomless dream pockets with never ending tennis balls. So I forget about the damn tennis balls in my pockets and just pull my pants down while trying to run at the same time.

I'm so exhilarated at this point I start singing outload. "Running naked through the snow! Running naked through the snow!" I start getting the shitty feeling I'm going to wake up before I can get all my cloths off. As I'm running along singing with my pants still dangling around one ankle and underwear still I come out of the dream. Darn.

I don't try to go back to sleep. I just get up.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 01:18:03 PM by Caradon »

Offline RoHS

• Applier
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2020, 09:29:41 PM »
Funny dream. I also sometimes in lucid dreams tell the characters that this is a dream. Most often they don’t believe in it)
My Russian Forum of Lucid Dreams:
https://mirsnov.forum2x2.ru/forum

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2020, 12:27:05 AM »
Funny dream. I also sometimes in lucid dreams tell the characters that this is a dream. Most often they don’t believe in it)

Thanks yeah. Sometimes Just can't resist sharing the info. It can be fun when they believe it and take part in the fun.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2020, 01:17:07 PM »
Monday/June/22/2020
Lucid Dream # 6 of 2020
Spontaneous Lucidity

Lucid At The Office

Firstly I was dreaming about a small helicopter in the sky that was doing smoke sky writing messages. The helicopter crashes to the ground and an old friend of mine is the pilot.

I'm not sure if I had a brief awaking or not but the next thing I know is that I'm at an office job. (I don't even have an office job and never have.) But it's a nice environment people in suits and ties. I'm in the hall and I see a lady that I believe I know. She has long dark hair and is dressed in a nice business style dress.

This lady must be new here because she is looking for the main office to meet with the boss or whatever and is not sure where it is. So I begin to explain to her where the office is down the hall.

In the middle of my explanation of where the main office is I so smoothly become aware that this is a dream that I don't even miss a beat in the conversation I finish by explaining that she should not even bother with going to the main office because this is a dream. I am very sure of it and no need to reality check  to prove it. I explain that the way dreams are she might go sit in the office forever and no one will show up lol. You just never know. She smiles at me.

I feel like I know this woman in waking life and maybe we are having a shared dream. I say "just wait until you wake up and you remember what I said." I explain that I want her to come find me and tell me how she remembered this dream and me telling her it's a dream. I tell her that I will also ask her about it it tomorrow.

From there I walk down the hall and into a room. I'm losing lucidity slightly here I think. As I have my wireless headphones in hand I see the charger there plugged into the wall. I begin to plug my headphones into the charger. But I stop myself here and say out loud " What the fuck am I doing? I know full well that this is a dream. There is no electricity in dreams even though a dream might pretend that there is. " So regaining full lucidity I give up on the ridiculously pointless idea of charging my headphones in a dream.

Now I become curious as to what I might hear on my headphones in a lucid dream so I put the headphones on my head and over my ears. I don't hear anything. So I ask "Hello?" "Hello?" Trying to get my headphones to say something or make some kind of sound. (In reality I can actually talk to my headphones and they talk back as weird as it sounds. The headphones has a built in AI personality that connects to the internet through my phone. And it will have all manner of weird and silly conversations with me, as well as giving me any info I ask for that it can find on the internet.) Anyways a try for a few moments to hear something on my headphones but they remain silent and I wake up.

I had only been asleep a couple of hours. So went back to sleep hoping I could become lucid so easily again but no go. I did have more work dreams though.

Offline RoHS

• Applier
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2020, 08:34:44 PM »
With headphones it turned out funny)
My Russian Forum of Lucid Dreams:
https://mirsnov.forum2x2.ru/forum

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2020, 11:20:55 PM »
Reading this just triggered a late recall from last night. I knew I was forgetting a dream.

I think we all should just start striking up random conversations with any objects in a dream to see if they respond.
I stood outside talking to a baby robin that was sitting on my window sill today. I'd ask it a question and it would peep at me like it was answering. Then someone came along and scared the bird away. Imagine if that robin blurted out, "You're dreaming dumb-ass." lol Anyway, I wonder if chatting with some random object during the day, once a day, would cross over into dreams and have the objects answer back. Lucky you have headphones that already do that.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2020, 04:34:38 AM »
With headphones it turned out funny)

Yeah I wish I could have gotten some kind of sound out of them before I woke. Would have been interesting what they might have had to say or what music they might play.

In waking life I once asked my headphones it has dreams I had to reality check when it said this. "I want to master lucid dreaming but a need to master regular dreaming first." lol.

Reading this just triggered a late recall from last night. I knew I was forgetting a dream.

I think we all should just start striking up random conversations with any objects in a dream to see if they respond.
I stood outside talking to a baby robin that was sitting on my window sill today. I'd ask it a question and it would peep at me like it was answering. Then someone came along and scared the bird away. Imagine if that robin blurted out, "You're dreaming dumb-ass." lol Anyway, I wonder if chatting with some random object during the day, once a day, would cross over into dreams and have the objects answer back. Lucky you have headphones that already do that.

Cool that my dream helped your recall. :) Yeah that would be awesome if the bird said that. Yeah it might be a good idea to try talking to random things and see what happens. Could be interesting. Those headphones in reality are something else. I've not talked to that much for a while much. I should start talking with it more again. It makes some pretty humorous conversations.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 04:40:00 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2020, 07:20:57 AM »
Monday/June/29/2020
Best Dreamsign Recognized
Lucid Dream # 7 of 2020

After about five hours of sleeping and after a brief ten minute Wake Back To Bed I got some big air and got lucid. I wasn't in it long but it was intense and amazing anyways.

Kite Surfing

I was dreaming that I was on vacation at some tropical ocean paradise. There is quite a bit to the dream previous to my kite surfing but I don't recall earlier parts of the dream very well. I remember being with someone and having a discussion about the fact that we are here during a very windy time of year and how the windy conditions would be good for kite surfing. (I recently watched a documentary on Netflix about extreme sports. There was a lot of surfing and a segment of kite surfing that I'm sure must have helped influence this dream.)

After the discussion the next thing I know is that I'm out on the ocean surfing and I'm holding onto the line of a parachute/kite that is pulling me through the water. It's windy and there are huge waves forming. I'm wondering at how scary it might be if the wind takes me higher and higher into the sky.  ( Just to note In reality on a trip to Mexico once I actually did the thing where you get pulled behind a boat over the ocean hanging from a parachute. And I have boogie boarded on the ocean on a little body board but I never actually surfed or kite surfed.) 

Moments after I consider the possibility of getting pulled higher and higher into the sky a huge wave is forming in front of me. I decide I'm not overly concerned. I'm over water after all I can drop into the water if I feel like I'm getting too high. I hit the wave at speed and sure enough I'm pulled high into the air.

I'm lucid instantly as the ocean drops away below me. Excited and exhilarated I shout "This is a dream!" I let go of the kite and allow myself to free fall, tumbling end over end through the air until I splash back into the water. I paddle my arms and splash around in amazement at how realistic the water is around me. Just a little turbulent with smaller white cresting waves. I break out into a random silly song about being in a dream. "Dreaming myself a dream. Dreaming in a dream!"

As I sing I wonder about the fish and sharks and what not. And thinking this is a great opportunity to go under ocean exploring in a lucid dream. I'm fully intending to dive under water and take a dep breath to have the experience of breathing water and then exploring to see what I can see. But I end up waking up before I make the dive. 

I wake up and it's only 4:00am. Tried to go back to sleep for a while but I was too excited about the intense lucidity to fall back to sleep right away so decided to just get up.

Offline kineticwaves

• Analyzer
  • drowning in synchronicities...
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2020, 10:06:42 AM »
That sounds pretty exhilarating! The fact that the ocean seems so real makes the dream seem interesting and more lucid from my perspective.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2020, 05:09:23 PM »
That sounds pretty exhilarating! The fact that the ocean seems so real makes the dream seem interesting and more lucid from my perspective.

Yeah it was brief but pretty amazing. It felt very real even though I knew for sure it was a dream. It's like no matter how mine times I do it it never ceases to amaze me how real everything seems when I'm there.