Author Topic: Random Thoughts  (Read 190 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Random Thoughts
« on: June 11, 2020, 09:56:40 PM »
I've been thinking about creating this topic for a while. But finally decided to do so.

Sometimes I have random thoughts I feel like voicing but there is no spot to put them and I don't feel like creating a thread for them. Maybe it's just from spending so much time alone I don't know. I realize I could just post such thoughts in my waking journal. But I Just thought it would be better to have a random thoughts thread to post whatever random thoughts are on ones mind. And anyone can join in. Similar to the vent thread or am I the only one thread. But really anything. Whatever is on the mind that you want to say or share just say it, No judgements. Just get it out...

Any random thought you feel like sharing, about any subject post it here...   
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 11:36:56 AM by Caradon »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
Re: Random Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 04:41:19 PM »
It's too hot too fast. What ever happened to the seasons gradually blending into one another?
 :huhwhat:   
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 12:02:18 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 12:03:23 AM »
It's too hot too fast. What ever happened to the seasons gradually blending into one another?
 :huhwhat:

Crap hit the modify button again instead of the quote button...

Yeah it's getting hot here too. It's been cool in the mornings but hit like 89 today. Supposed to storm tomorrow/Friday.

Had an interesting talk with my mom on the phone about lucid dreaming today. She saw a horror movie on Netflix about the old hag and was asking me about sleep paralysis because she knows I'm into lucid dreaming stuff but doesn't know very much about it. 

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 09:09:25 PM »
Did your mom stay interested in lucid dreaming?

I watched some old 90's movie a couple of weeks back called Dreamscape. It was about the government using people who could dream share, to implant suggestions into peoples subconscious or something. Very cheesy but I watched it all the way through.

Has anyone experimented with dreamsharing? I tried it a couple of times but wasn't successful.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 06:42:37 PM »
I don't know about mom. I highly doubt she would ever get involved with it.

You're not talking about this Dreamscape are you? It's from 1984. I loved it when I first saw it and it made me decide I was going to make knowing I was in a dream possible whether it was possible or not. And I went to sleep the night I watched it with such a strong intent to realize I was dreaming that I became lucid spontaneously. I had never heard of it actually being done before so didn't know if it was even possible. I had just assumed it must not be because no one was ever talking about doing it. Because why wouldn't everyone be doing it and talking about it all the time if it was! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRYp3LPL0bc

I've read posts by people that claim they do.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 06:50:43 PM by Caradon »