Author Topic: When Dream Animals Attack!  (Read 116 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
When Dream Animals Attack!
« on: July 08, 2019, 07:45:56 PM »
Share your animal attack dreams here. I realized we should have one of these threads at Mortal Mist after reading Wedajihs's attack dream.

Maybe I'll look for some in my old journal and copy paste them here if I have time for it. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:07:22 PM by Caradon »
It's not only about the dreams. It's a way of life.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
Re: When Dream Animals Attack!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 07:59:23 PM »

Monday/July/1/2019

Lizard Attack

I'm walking along the narrow bank of a wide river. The water of the river is dark and mucky looking. The river is passing through a forest so beyond the bank is all thick greenery. I come to a spot where the forest is intruding upon the bank making it difficult to continue. The are many fallen branches laying on the bank, and partially submerged in the water. I decide to turn around and make my way back.

Suddenly I hear the "Boom Boom Boom" of giant footsteps and I realize that there is some kind of dinosaur coming for me. I jump into the river and swim as far out to the middle of it as I can, and begin to get washed down stream. On the river bank I see a giant dinosaur sized lizard appear. Definitely had me in mind for it's next meal. The lizard looks like a Komodo dragon only the size of a dinosaur and could easily eat a full grown human.  The lizard watches me being washed down river while flicking it's forked tongue at me. Luckily it did not come into the water after me. I wasn't even sure if was going to be able to swim or not. I was hoping not.

Next the I remember is that I'm in town and out of the river. I'm walking down the sidewalk and there is a female cop on a four wheeler just sitting there stationary in the middle of the sidewalk, like she is just observing the goings on in the surrounding area. I tell her about my encounter  the giant lizard and that I'm glad to be back in town, feeling safe here from such an attack. "Oh Man!" She exclaims.

I edited out the rest of the dream since it's irrelevant to the animal attack.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 08:05:31 PM »

Tuesday/July/2/2019

Shark!

There is an overpass bridge with a staircase descending to a small island on a body of water. I think it's a wide river. For some reason I start to go down into the water and swim. Immediately I see a shark swimming around and coming towards me and I realize swimming here is out of the question. I climb back up onto the little rocky island. The shark actually come up out of the water after me, trying to bite at me as I retreat. I'm scooting backwards on my butt kicking at it's face until  I manage to kick the shark back into the water.

For the rest of the dream I'm trying to figure out how to get off of this Island with the shark circling and wanting to have me for lunch. Apparently climbing back up the staircase and using the overpass was no longer an option either but I don't remember why. I think  maybe the dream changed a little and the overpass was no longer there.

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
  • Lucid Dreams: 3
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 06:17:27 PM »
Crocodiles have been invading my dreamworld for a while now. In my last encounter with them, they were in a small stream by which little children played. I tried to keep an eye on the kids as well as fend off the crocks with a large stick. Parents didn't seem very concerned about their children being drowned or possibly eaten alive.
???

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 06:56:50 AM »
Crocodiles have been invading my dreamworld for a while now. In my last encounter with them, they were in a small stream by which little children played. I tried to keep an eye on the kids as well as fend off the crocks with a large stick. Parents didn't seem very concerned about their children being drowned or possibly eaten alive.

Wow, I've had my share of crocs and or alligators too. For some reason I'm good with eagles and  horses, most other animals attack...

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 11:05:08 AM »
I'll have sit around some night and ponder the meaning of my attacking reptiles.

Last night, an animal didn't attack me but I saw a large spiky fish with a human hand dangling out of it's mouth.  :sick:
???

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 11:37:20 AM »
For me I think it just started because of being an avid camper back-packer and the thought of possibly encountering bears and what not. Even though I don't fear it that much in reality, and actually didn't worry about it at all until I started having a lot of bear attack dreams,  some very scary. Which lead to more and more animal attack dreams. I think it's more a case, I see an animal in my dream like that, I think it's going to attack, so it does.

I had a rare friendly bear appear in my dreams last night, like a pet in my house. Very surprised waking up.

I watched a movie on Netflix about a bear attack that scared the hell out of me. I think it was called simply "The Wilderness." Mostly scared me because I know it's happened in real life. In the movie it was almost exactly like what was described happening to Timothy Treadwell and his girlfriend in Alaska.  In the movie the bear dragged the guy out of his tent and mauled him to death in gruesome  graphic detail. And then came after her. Even though knowing the movie wasn't real, knowing that it has actually happened to people just made it horrific to watch. It's one thing to read about it happening. But when they add the graphic visuals of the bear ripping someone apart and leaving them in a pile of blood and gore on the ground. I think I must have went sheet white with dread watching that scene feeling like I was watching something that really happened.

Sheesh, now writing this out I'm likely to be incubating more scary bear attack dreams lol. 

[/b]

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 05:08:08 AM »
Bump...  :guns: zombie spam.

No animal attacks that I recalled anyways, since my last one.

Speaking of Crocodile's. I read an article recently about authorities warning people not to flush meth and other drugs down toilets because they are afraid of what will happen when the Crocs get all methed up. Lol. I couldn't help but wonder, how many meth heads are going to flush their precious meth down the toilet. Can't be that often, unless a concerned friend or relative does it behind their back. 

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2019, 01:38:05 PM »
Sharks!

Two recent dreams had sharks that tried to eat me. Or at least I assumed they were going to eat me. Sharky shadows sliding close to the surface of the ocean of my emotions? That sounds incredibly corny but fits the bill.
???

Offline Wintermute

• ~ Emerald Wolf ~
  • Comprehender
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2019, 08:17:58 AM »
For me it tends to be departed pets that go all "pet cemetary" when I realize that they shouldn't be walking around any more. Kinda weird considering pets mostly like me.

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 01:34:12 PM »
Zombie pets? Thats cool. Not the you getting attacked part but the thought of zombie pets is cool.

Last night I saw people being attacked by the lake or the ocean. Waves hunted people down and devoured them. Might have to start a thread called "When Inanimate Object Attack" lol.
???