Author Topic: When Dream Animals Attack!  (Read 730 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: When Dream Animals Attack!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2020, 11:39:27 AM »
Last night was great white sharks and killer whales. It was a little scary actually swimming in the ocean far from shore I  defeated one shark attack somehow and there  was blood in the water and trying to swim to safety knowing the blood was going to attract more sharks. Then trying to escape being swallowed whole by a giant black and white whale. In the dream I was imagining how scary it would be to be swallowed whole and suffocating in the whales belly. But of course since it was just a dream might have been an interesting experience  being swallowed by the whale and would still be able to breath. Had I become lucid would have swam right into it's mouth for fun.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: When Dream Animals Attack!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2020, 01:29:09 PM »
I got chased by a really huge grizzly like bear where I had some very low level lucidity at one point. The bear had golden fur and in the dream I was thinking of it as being called a golden bear, like a golden eagle lol. Even as I was running from it I had the presence of mind to get out my phone and take some pictures of the bear to show to people. Later in the dream trying to show  people the pictures of the bear that was after me in typical dream device fashion I was having difficulty pulling the photos up on my phone.