Author Topic: Psychic-DC-Experiment  (Read 335 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Psychic-DC-Experiment
« on: December 29, 2020, 01:52:13 PM »
So I was thinking about one of my more recent lucid dreams. (One of the few I had this year anyways 2020.) Where I had asked a dream character if he had his own thoughts.

This led me to thinking along the lines of since if my dream character is a part of my own thoughts. That it might be fun to ask a dream character to try and read my mind and see what happens. See if I could project any kind of thoughts or images to the dream character and get them to tell me what I'm thinking and see what kind of responses I get.

Of all the lucid interacting with dream characters and asking them questions people like to do in lucid dreams. I don't remember ever reading about anyone asking dream characters to try and read their mind before.

I feel like any number of things could happen. Anywhere from getting a random silly nonsensical answer, to them telling you exactly what you're thinking. Or, I feel like I could also probably force a dream character to say just about anything though I've not tried it. On occasions I've used telekinesis to control dream characters actions as if they are puppets on strings. But I've never purposely tried to control a dream characters speech at all.  (Not that I remember anyways.) 

I feel like this could get so many possible types of responses depending on how it's approached.

Anyways. Just a thought and something that might be a fun experiment to try. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 03:20:54 PM by Caradon »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 34
Re: Psychic-DC-Experiment
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 02:07:03 AM »
This would be an excellent experiment. My dream characters are so oppositional I'd like to read their minds and see what in the dreamworld they are thinking. Or perhaps to tell them via mind that they are in a dream instead of stating it. Maybe they would be more apt to believe me if I told them that way. I look forward to trying this.
2021 Lucid Dreams: 8

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 02:14:31 PM »
Cool idea trying to let them know they are dreaming that way.  Yeah, I originally was thinking that I wish I knew what they were thinking. But then realized since they are the ones already inside my mind, maybe they can see what I'm thinking. And might be fun to see what they say when asked about it.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 12:38:23 AM »
It could happen. I had a non lucid recently where I was on my computer and I stumbled on a creepy website infused with an entity that could read my mind. It was like one of those horror movies where the evil website locks people into some supernatural death game. 

So my computer was sort of like a dream character in that situation that could read my mind. If my dream computer could do it I don't see why any regular dream character couldn't.