Author Topic: Adventurers?  (Read 82 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
  • Lucid Dreams: 3
Adventurers?
« on: August 22, 2019, 01:59:26 PM »
Does anyone out there want to try make it to a dream meeting place sometime soon? We could choose an already listed place or figure out a new one. I'd like to start on the new moon, August 30th. I was told by elders that the best time to start growing anything is during a new moon, be it seeds in planting season, ideas or goals, and some even say its the best time to conceive a baby, or even something as simple as trimming hair at a new moon will make it grow faster. I don't know if any of it is true but many cultures have moon ceremonies for one reason or another. Perhaps it's time for dreamers to have their own? I'm ready to set off on the new moon towards a new or common dream goal. If you want to join in, or suggest a place, let me know. We've got a few days to plot potential courses.

I just saw on the Psiber Dreaming Conference site that a Harvard psychologist is holding a new moon dreaming workshop based on the same beliefs as tribal cultures, some of which I mentioned above. Serendipity?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 02:48:50 PM by Wędajihs »
???

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
Re: Adventurers?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2019, 06:53:46 AM »
Between focusing on DV tasks of the month and Deep Dreaming tasks I got more than burnt out and fed up with always having some kind of forum task to perform. For me it takes away from the spontaneous freedom of dreams that I love so much. So I don't have a lot of interest in that kind of thing anymore.  But having said that if I ever get things back on track again to the point of frequency of lucidity I'll consider trying sometime if it feels right in the moment.     

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
Re: Adventurers?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 02:27:01 PM »
I was looking at places/photos in China wondering if I ran away and went there if the monks of some remote temple would take me in.

Some amazing and beautiful places. Maybe trying to visit some remote Chinese temple in a lucid dream would be a good one. Maybe even visit with the monks there.