Author Topic: Caradon's Lucid Dreams  (Read 544 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
Re: Caradon's Lucid Dreams
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2020, 02:18:11 AM »
You had a lucid friend! That is amazing. Your whole dream sounds like such fun.  :D

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2020, 01:04:15 PM »
You had a lucid friend! That is amazing. Your whole dream sounds like such fun.  :D

Yeah that was a crazy dream. Yeah the friend thing that happens sometimes. I've often been on a kick where I convince DC's they are dreaming. So sometimes it just happens. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 02:00:40 PM »
Tuesday/March/4/2020

I had some low level lucidity after a wake back to bed. I was on the roof of my house that was only sort of like my house. Bigger I think. And the distance to the tree line was much further than what it actually is. Everything was covered in snow as if there had been a really big snow storm but in was sunny and clear in that moment. I get a running start across the roof and leap off the roof as strongly as I can. I get a ridiculous  amount of distance flying though the air and land near the tree line that is far from the house in the dream. At first I'm amazed at how far I can jump. But then I know at least have some lucidity as I was thinking that it's really not that amazing that I can jump so far in a dream because dreams don't actually have any real gravity. But the full realization of it didn't actually set in and I woke shortly after that.

I had another moment in a work dream where something I was trying to do wasn't working right and I thought it was probably because of it being a dream. And I started trying to do a watch reality check, but was already waking up and stopped trying to do the RC. At least I  thought I was waking up it might have just been a false awakening. But thinking I was waking up I gave up on the RC and I don't remember what happened after that I think I just fell into another dream.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 02:06:39 PM by Caradon »