Author Topic: My dream Journal  (Read 60059 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: My dream Journal
« Reply #510 on: December 09, 2019, 08:58:36 PM »
Wow weird eerie dream, cool. 

Offline Oneironautical1

• Synthesizer
« Reply #511 on: March 13, 2020, 09:20:47 PM »
I had my first W.I.L.D. in a long time early this morning.

The whole process starts at around 6:00 am, I have been laying in bed struggling to fall back asleep.  I decide to actively relax every muscle in my body while I concentrate on the morphing phosphenes in my vision.  Eventually I notice a single pinpoint of pure white light.  I concentrate on it as it slowly drifts in a circle and very slowly gets larger.  I imagine this as a window into my dream state as it gets closer and suddenly opens to my entire field of view.  At that same instant I feel my body laying on my side start rolling over like a barrel roll.  I can also hear what sounds like music getting quieter and quieter.  I make 2-3 barrel rolls and on the 4th I slow to a stop and I can see myself laying on my bed as if I'm looking over my shoulder.  The color palette of my vision is a blue and grey gradient throughout my dark studio apartment. 

I roll over to my other side and stand up out of my body off the bed.  I walk around the screen next to my bed into the living area with boxes and clutter around just like IRL because I'm packing to move.  I want to go outside and explore but as I make it to the door I notice my vision is off.  My entire field of vision looks like a VHS that the tracking is off.  The bottom of my vision has a line with distortion below it.  I decide to just walk through the window to get outside like I typically do.  I phase through the window and suddenly I'm back in my apartment next to the door.  I remain calm to not wake up and try going through the window again, concentrating on the environment outside.  As I poke my head through and see outside my vision shifts to perfect technicolor like the Wizard Of Oz.  I step through the window and down from the second floor landing on the ground feeling the grass under my bare feet.  I walk out into the parking lot and notice a couple neighbors outside chatting on their patio.  I think to myself "I wonder if they can see me?".  I smile and wave and get no response.  One of the women quickly turns toward me with a concerned look.  I have the thought that maybe she can't see me but she can sense me or can see some sort of ghostly artifact.

I turn away toward the open parking lot and notice an older man standing alone staring directly into my eyes.  I know HE can see me.  He quickly runs up and grabs my arm.  I feel a dull pinch where he is grabbing me and what feels like some life-force being drained from me.  I quickly slap his arm away and he glares at me indignantly and I notice one of his eyes iris flash a shimmering silver, like the eye shine of a nocturnal predator.  I realize he must be a sort of psychic vampire like the ones I saw recently in the movie adaptation of Doctor Sleep.  I decide to try attacking him with energy blasts.  I hold my hands out palms together gathering energy between them in a blue plasma.  Throwing my hands forward I try to fire the energy at him but nothing happens.  I try a couple more times without success.  He grabs me again and I can feel something being pulled from within my entire body.  I try reversing the flow of this life-force back into my body against him, eventually surpassing his pull regaining what was drained.  He snaps back pulling away from me wincing in pain.  I realize if I can't fight him I can just drain him faster than he can me. 

I start to lose recollection of what happened in the following many fragments.  I do remember encountering a couple other "psychic vampires" in other non-lucid fragments.  All of which I either refuse to try to fight and either run or block their attempts to drain me.  There were a couple sessions of VERY fast flight which I usually find it hard to go faster than typical car speeds.  Also another instance of flying as high as I can to escape a psychic vampire and punching through to a new dimension/world that looked like something out of a modern Mario video game world.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:52:47 AM by Oneironautical1 »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #512 on: March 19, 2020, 12:55:42 AM »
Wow. Very cool experience. Reading that reminded me of some HI I had when drifting off to sleep today but had forgotten about. I like how you were able to focus on the visual and the light and formed into a full blown dream that you were able to stay in. Very cool.

And welcome back by the way. :)  How are things going there? Everything is shutting down here right now.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 01:24:04 AM by Caradon »