Author Topic: Flixated  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Flixated
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2020, 11:43:29 PM »
I watched "Sex Education." Stayed up way too late last night watching it. It's a really good show if you don't mind crude sexual humor. The show starts out as just a silly sexual based comedy but develops into a good drama story as the characters develop.  Between watching "Dead To Me." and "Sex Education." I think I really like this style/genre, I think they are calling dramedy. Funny and serious at the same time makes it more fun than something that is all serious focused drama.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2020, 10:40:55 AM »
Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers

A fascinating documentary about a scientists that says he was hired by the government to work with captured UFO's and their technologies. The guy sounds believable and what he is saying is fascinating. But believe his story or not makes little difference really. If true it's not like anyone could do anything about it other than the ones in control of the technologies he is describing. And or the aliens it came from. Nothing would ever come of it unless the powers that be decide it should or will.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2020, 11:09:28 PM »
Maybe I'll watch Area 51 and get me some Alien dreams happening again.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2020, 04:31:11 PM »
Maybe I'll watch Area 51 and get me some Alien dreams happening again.

You should. I was thinking about you when I watched it. It's not that long and a fascinating watch. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 04:36:26 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2020, 10:15:09 PM »
I swear my waking life fear of heights is getting worse as I get older. Watching a documentary about national parks on a small computer screen on my kitchen table sitting down in a chair. The heights in the show making my stomach do flip flops and getting all vertigo feeling like I'm going to fall out of my chair. It started with the climbers hanging off massive rock structures. Then just the camera flying over all these amazing mountains and canyons was making me dizzy and hard to look at.

Thankfully that doesn't carry into lucid dreams, there I love heights. Though sometimes when not lucid I have terrifying heights nightmares where I'm clinging to a rock face or building barely able to hold on, desperately trying not to fall.

Speaking of that. I highly recommend watching the Documentary "The Dawn Wall." I watched it a while back on my TV.  A heart felt story of a guy that was so heart broken he threw every bit of energy into climbing this rock face called "The Dawn Wall." That no one thought was possible to climb. It was intense and a beautiful true life story.

There were times during that show my heights fear was kicking in so bad my heart was beating hard my hands were sweating lol.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 10:24:20 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2020, 08:57:15 PM »
I was delighted to see that Alone is on Netflix. But I thought it was something I've already seen because I thought I had seen every season. But to my surprise it's a season I've not seen yet. They must have had another season since I got rid of my Dish Network and then put it up on Netflix. Kind of odd they are putting only the most recent season on Netflix instead of the first season, or all of the seasons. But at least I get to enjoy one that I've not seen yet and it's going to be more fun watching it on Netflix on my computer than on Dish Network. Way better picture quality and no commercials.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2020, 12:03:54 AM »
Season six of "Alone" Was really good aside from a scene of a disturbing killing of squirrel I wish I hadn't had to see. But something happened relevant to the character I think that's probably why they showed it. But other than that it was one of the best seasons I thought.

It's always a little annoying to me when there is a character that has it made in the shade. Good shelter plenty of food because they get a good spot with lots of fish biting or something.  And they quit early because they don't know how to just enjoy being there and enjoy the tranquility of the land. That baffles me and makes me wonder why that type of person would even sign up for such an event. It's like they are not nature buffs at all, only thing they actually care about is conquering the survival challenge. Once they have that down they don't know what do with themselves our how to enjoy the blissful serenity of being alone in the wilderness. I don't understand that kind of mentality.

That type of person should probably just be on a solo venture just to prove to the themselves they can survive if they needed to and then be done with it if that's all they are about instead of being in an endurance challenge. They are not even out there very long. I don't think any season has made it to three months yet. That's a long time if you're starving, but not that long when you have plenty of food and supplies and just enjoying life.

Kind of funny, I was thinking that if I was on the show and won I wouldn't have anyone come to greet me at the end. Because I'd be the true "Alone" contestant and use the prize money to live out the rest of my life in blissful solitude.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:36:13 AM by Caradon »

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2020, 09:13:20 PM »
Binged Wratched on Netflix last week... or the week before. Can't recall. Kind of disturbing here and there but held my attention.