Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 64 times)

Offline Peterstone

• Knower
Introduction
« on: January 04, 2020, 06:24:20 AM »
Hello everyone !

To introduce myself : I'm a french guy in his late thirties, currently in the process of getting back to actively working with my dreams after a 10 years hiatus. I draw a lot, and of course I like to draw my dreams when they're interesting and vivid enough.

I don't know how exactly I'll participate to the forum's life, as I do my dream journaling in french : so sharing it would mean a bit of translation work for me, which I would gladly do, but maybe when I have some decent lucid experience to share. Until then, I will browse around... Maybe add a comment here and there, :coffeescreen: (that's a mugwort's infusion)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 08:38:22 AM »
Hello Peterstone.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining and leaving an introduction. That's pretty cool that you draw your dreams.

Yeah that sounds like  a lot of work translate  the dream recordings. We'll be happy to see you around wherever. 

Hope you get your lucidity back soon! If you have been lurking then you know myself and the others that are posting are kind of doing the same as you. Just trying to get things back on track.

Thanks again for joining.

Happy Dreaming!   

Offline Contratonics

• Intonating
  • Applier
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 10:20:03 AM »
Welcome in, Peterstone. I'm in a similar situation getting back to lucid dreaming after a hiatus, glad to hear you're able to take the time to get back on track.

Your comment about drawing dreams reminded me I haven't done the same in a very long time, thanks for that. Maybe if we don't get translations we can exchange art now and then instead.

Either way, feel free to hang out and see what there is to see.
Current Goals
-Recall exercises
-Dreamsign updates
-Testing new RCs
-Rally

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 11:47:25 AM »
Hello Peterstone. Glad you've found us. I agree with Contratonics about the drawings. I'd love to see more dream art around here. I've been meaning to get back into it myself. Welcome and look forward to seeing your stuff.
 :thatgrin:

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 06:45:20 AM »
The site used to have a cool feature called the dream sketcher that you could use to draw your dreams in your journal. I never got to try using it because it wouldn't work with the browser I was using at the time for whatever reason.