Author Topic: New Members Please Read  (Read 246 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
New Members Please Read
« on: February 04, 2020, 11:27:22 PM »
First of all welcome to any new members. Or even if you're just lurking and reading this, welcome to you too.  :)

If you do join as a new member and you are not a bot please post an introduction or post something even if its just to say "Hello I'm not a bot" in this thread." :) So that we know you are a real person. I would appreciate it so I don't have to wonder if I should be banning you or not, thank you. I don't want to accidentally ban any legit people with a genuine interest.

Edit: I/we do appreciate and welcome new members but I'm to the point now where if a new account is made and no post to go with it it's likely to get banned sooner rather than later because of suspecting it's most likely a bot so I apologize in advance if I accidentally ban someone I shouldn't have. I'm going to have to assume that most people interested in joining would have been lurking around at least bit and have seen this post.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 11:48:57 AM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: New Members Please Read
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 12:01:47 PM »
Bumping to the top due to a surge of new accounts that I decided was a spam bot invasion. No posts and basically the same email addresses.

So again if you're new and legit please post when you join so I know for sure you're real and don't accidentally ban you.  Thank you.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 04:55:07 AM by Caradon »

Offline RoHS

• Applier
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 01:37:51 AM »
Bumping to the top due to a surge of new accounts that I decided was a spam bot invasion. No posts and basically the same email addresses.

So again if you're new and legit please post when you join so I know for sure you're real and don't accidentally ban you.  Thank you.

Я настоящий)
My Russian Forum of Lucid Dreams:
https://mirsnov.forum2x2.ru/forum

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 02:42:09 AM »

Я настоящий)

Crap my translator isn't working now I think I might of turned it off on accident. Need to figure out how to turn it back on.

Weclome to the forum RoHS. Thanks for joining. :)