Author Topic: I'm Not Really Awake Lucid Dream - INRALD  (Read 14204 times)

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: I'm Not Really Awake Lucid Dream - INRALD
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2010, 10:34:51 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline KeepLeft

• Knower
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2014, 03:06:25 PM »
I had what I think was my first WILD experience at 3 AM this morning. I went to sleep at about 9 and then woke up @ 11. I got out of bed and watched TV until about 2. Although I went back to bed at that time, I did not feel quite ready to sleep so I decided to try and have a WILD. (Earlier in the day I read a short e-book called "Lucid Dreaming on Command".) Anyway, I got in position and awaited SP to start. Not sure how long it took, but the SP started along with many sounds and strange body sensations. After some amount of time, the sounds stopped, and I wondered if I was now awake or whether I had just entered the dream world. I decided to roll off the bed and on to the floor. I hit the floor and then propelled myself into the air and towards the wall at the far end of the room. When I reached the wall, like a swimmer I rolled and used my feet to kick off the wall towards the other end of the room. When I reached the other end, the drean dissolved and I awoke. It was unlike other lucid experiences I have had. In a DILD, you become lucid in whatever dream environment you happen to be in at that moment. I would assume, that when you become lucid in a WILD, you are in whatever room your body is lying in. That seemd to make sense and accurately reflects what I experienced.

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2014, 08:29:18 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2014, 08:39:02 PM »
Yeah, KeepLeft!

I have rare WILDs, but mine are akin to Moonbeams.

Offline Heidiho775

• Comprehender
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2017, 09:32:26 AM »
The names of the techniques get more and more stupid, but you are right: the name fits to your idea :)