Author Topic: Lucidbulb's Mini DJ  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Lucidbulbs

• Cafe Queen
  • Evaluator
  • Mmmm Lattes~
Lucidbulb's Mini DJ
« on: January 31, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »
:o Commitment... What was I ever thinking?  ::)
Back from the dead...let's hope I'll stick to it.

DILD: 2
MILD:1
WILD:

Offline Lucidbulbs

• Cafe Queen
  • Evaluator
  • Mmmm Lattes~
Re: Lucidbulb's Mini DJ
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 06:56:52 PM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 11:12:07 PM by Lucidbulbs »

WILD:

Offline Lucidbulbs

• Cafe Queen
  • Evaluator
  • Mmmm Lattes~
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 12:36:55 AM »
So far so committed :D (Just posting both from last night... I still say they're linked, I think I jumped out of a car and walked into the next one >.>)

Live it :2s:
The world of crystal and stone and earth all muddled into sync with concrete society. Rich women live lavishly within the confines of well made granite caves, rugs of mimicking webs and mirrors of crystalline structure. If only I were not the one on the receiving end. This home was not mine, but the one it is seemed to deem it so... indirectly of course.

She wanted me to be her doll, a model who dressed by her tastes alone. I did not mind it... but I found it boring, I had been doing this for too long, and I longed to do something plain like go to a convenience store rather than live it lush.

Incubated via thoughts on people's potentials.

Neil Patrick Harris :2s:
I'm in a giant white market that's slowly coloring in. Chico is there and someone who looks a lot like Neil Patrick Harris. I wonder if he's one of those very handsome and sadly gay men too... I try to not think of it as I rummage through a pile of boxes. Chico disappears down an aisle. Harris is staring at me... but it's for the on sale--$12--shoes near me... Oh well, at least I have a new shopping buddy?

We try on shoes and Chico's come back with one of his friends with a flute. They're playing it and he tells me he's going to ditch me for his guy friend... I feel a sense of parallelism, of this to actual occurrences.

As he plays around I chat with Neil and learn of how great his fashion sense is with shoes.

While we do that, I see from the wall windows Chico and his friend summoning beams via flute to run up to the roof from the entrance outside O_O

The first stuff is too fuzzy for my tastes, they may be one dream, but the link has been forgotten.. I told Chico about his caveat appearance and he just told me my dreams were ridiculously weird, haha.

WILD:

Offline The Littlest Leaf Dragon

• Alis Volat Propriis
  • Teacher's Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 01:58:01 AM »
The first segment reminds me of The Great Gatsby, in a way.  Everything is lavish and rich, but there seems to be an air of discontentment. Also, the stone kinda gives it a gloomy feel.  In the second part, there isn't the element of getting everything you want, but the dream seems to be content.  I can almost hear the tune the flute is playing, and I imagine that this dream is one that would put you in a good mood when you woke up.

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2010, 11:44:55 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Lucidbulbs

• Cafe Queen
  • Evaluator
  • Mmmm Lattes~
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 11:57:28 PM »
Hahaha MB :) Lately incubation has been fairly straight forward... mostly because I think right before I go blank "That will definitely end up in my dreams".

(I don't know if he is, but I no that's one sweet-tart eye candy ;))

WILD:

Offline Naiya

• Evaluator
  • Doesn't Make Sense
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 03:15:56 AM »
Live It:

The first part of the first sentence made me think of some fantasy world, but reading the rest I imagined it as a city. It sounds like this woman was trying to fill you up with superficial things but you knew that you would never be satisfied that way. Or another way to put it--it made me feel like the more you were given, the more empty you were because they were meaningless, superficial things to you.

Lucid Dream Journal

Basic: FL, GG, SO, CL, LM, LC
Intermediate: CO, MF, TP, EF, IA, DC, JA
Advanced: TE, AN, MU, HP
SP: Destinations China, Egypt, England, South America, Australia via TARDIS

Offline mu

• Ishmael
  • Technical Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 02:26:20 PM »
(Live it.  Is what I'm commenting on here)

Images
I'm getting all kinds of images from sci-fi movies of strange crystal caves on alien worlds.  Many things seem to be illusory and "vaporous," as if dream-like even for a dreamworld.  The images of these caves are fascinating.

Sensations
I have a strong sense of manipulation and illusion, with both the world itself, and with the minds of people in the world.  Somehow it seems that those "in charge" are the most deceived, and by themselves.

Emotions
The caves seem to offer contentment and an ideal sort of abstractness, which is tempting but deceptive.  They make me paranoid.

I'm drawn to say
Very interesting dream and description; deeply meaningful.

Mood
Other-worldliness; unfamiliarity.

Offline Hukif

• Evaluator
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2010, 12:51:48 AM »
First dream: For some reason, the first time greatly confuses me and makes me wonder how the place looked... I can only imagine and inmensely large room without a roof and pilled with a bunch of stuff you read from somewhere, not to mention the semi-depressing image I get of the room <.<

Second Dream:

lol it was entertaining, and fun, I wonder, was the market alone and without things and slowly getting filled with things and people as it was colouring? Because thats the image I get, that dream made me happy, and confused at the end, but ah well.

Offline Burned up

• Burning candles at both ends
  • Project leader
  • Evaluator
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2010, 08:59:54 AM »
(second dream)

There's something significant about that flute.  I can't get it out of my mind anyway, although I can't hear it.  It just seems to have a presence.

Your comment about a nice guy being gay was amusing.  But then again I got the impression this was no coincidence.  Like it's easier if he's gay so you don't have to get drawn into sexualised thoughts.  I feel a bit rude for saying that, but that's where my thoughts are going.

I am also drawn into wanting to be that person going shopping with you. Like you're wanting company?
Bu

Offline Lucidbulbs

• Cafe Queen
  • Evaluator
  • Mmmm Lattes~
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2010, 05:25:22 PM »

WILD:

Offline Lucidbulbs

• Cafe Queen
  • Evaluator
  • Mmmm Lattes~
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 06:12:31 PM »
Eep, so I'm a bit behind. Since the occurrence of my dream was so long... I will try the hated dream dictionary method.

Live it :2s:
Cave:
To see or dream that you are in a cave, symbolize the womb and thus signify refuge, protection and concealment.
To dream that you are walking in a dark cave, represents an exploration of your unconscious mind. It signals self discovery.
{Hmmm, I'm not quite certain if a superficial filled cave is my refuge, unless it goes deeper into saying those are the elements I utilize to create a refuge... possibly something that is not wanted to be kept... since I leave the cave, I may be unhappy with my current one if true.}

Clothing:
To dream of your clothes, is symbolic of your public self and how you are perceived. It is indicative of the act you put on in front of others. Clothes are also an indication of your condition and status in life.  Thus, if you wear clothes that do not suit you or that you normally would not wear, then it suggests that you are putting up a front and trying to deceive others. The dream may be a pun that something in your life is "unsuitable".  It may be a symbol of hypocrisy and being someone that you are not. Alternatively, it could also mean that you are revealing a hidden part of yourself to the world.

To dream that your clothes are soiled and you are trying to clean them, signifies your attempts to change something about your character. You may need to change your old habits and old ways of thinking.

To dream that you are wearing brand new clothes, signifies new attitudes and a new persona.  You are finding a different way of expressing yourself.  If the price tags are still attached to the clothes, then it suggests that you are trying too hard to adapt to this new attitude. Perhaps it is not who you really are and you are not quite fitting in.

To dream that you are constantly changing your clothes, represents the need for change and your need to fit into a new situation or role. You need to establish a new self-image.

To dream that your clothes fit too tightly, denotes that you feel restricted in some way. You may feel constrained in a relationship or held back at work.

To dream that your clothing is torn or ripped, indicates that there are some flaws in your thinking or thought process. Your logic is not making sense. You need to alter your reasoning and make a stronger argument.

To dream that you are shopping for or buying clothes, represents your anxieties about trying to fit in or being "well-suited" for your changing role.

To dream that all your clothes in the closet are white, suggests that you need to lighten up. You may have recently been feeling a little on the depressed side. Perhaps you were going through some crisis. It is time  to move on. You need to change your attitude and get a  grip of your inner emotions. 

Probably the first one fits best, the clothes were not mine, and though they were of style and type I would mostly not mind, it would be deceiving people. I don't think I'm falling into anyone's shadows, so this is probably on a more abstract level as well if deemed so.

Neil Patrick Harris :2s:
Shopping:
To dream that you are shopping, indicates your needs and desires. It also represents opportunities that you come across in life. Consider what you are shopping for and what needs you are try to fulfill.  In particular, to dream that you are shopping for food and groceries, signifies your hidden attempt to buy the attention of others.

To dream that you cannot find what you are shopping for, suggests that you are trying to find a solution to some life problem.
I really need to be social then... Possibly need more bonding time with others, I was sad when I was ditched for another. Was not shopping for food or groceries.

Shoes:
In general, shoes represent your approach to life. It suggests that you are well-grounded or that you are down to earth. It also represents your convictions about your beliefs. If you are changing your shoes, then it refers to your changing roles. You are taking a new approach to life. If your forget your shoes, then it suggests that you are leaving restraints behind you. You are refusing to conform to some idea or attitude.

To see old and worn shoes in your dream, signifies that through diligence and hard work,  you will find success. It may also mean that you have come to grips with accepting who you are.

To see new shoes in your dream, suggests that you are overconfident in your success. Alternatively you may be on a life path that is unfamiliar to you.

To find shoes in your dream, suggests that you have regained your foothold on life. You are back on the right path again.
This one feels a bit ambiguous... Shoes were the central point of conversation between me and Neil, the shoes he tried on were of inverted platform? they went from skinny to large and were interesting and pretty. I guess shopping for new shoes means I want a new role? If so it could pertain to my desires of social/environmental change.

Flute:
To hear or play the flute in your dream, indicates harmony in your life. Everything is going well in your life.
O_O The irony of how deeply this contradicts with the others... The flute may have been heard, but it was not nearby. Harmony... perhaps, but happiness, no.

It was helpful, but probably not to the extent of it being life-changing, and some elements I disagree with, but they do have their uses (used the dictionary BU gave us).

WILD:

Offline Lucidbulbs

• Cafe Queen
  • Evaluator
  • Mmmm Lattes~
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 07:17:14 PM »
February 7th 2010

Ugh, sorry guys, been busy and sick.

OH So Long :3s:
Disclaimer: The emotional aspect of this dream has been mostly lost due to time since dreaming it, and thus most of my style is gone too >.> Thank goodness for post-it notes.

I'm talking to Moonbeam about having to go back to the mall to return a shirt I bought, the Cusp is in the chatroom as well. Moonbeam complains about how she doesn't like the mall I went shopping in. I wonder how she knows about the mall since she doesn't live where I live, but she and Cusp suck me into the computer and show a half view of google-maps taking them to the mall in a manner similar to that commercial that uses Sleepyhead O_O

Suddenly I was in the mall trying to buy a game... I don't actually remember more than that because my notes just say "buy game" I do remember it had carpeting though.

I'm outside suddenly, it's daylight. I vaguely recalled leaving a cafe, following an interesting man in a trench coat. I sensed that although the streets were empty, the sun bright and high, and the air so arid and dry... we were not alone. I felt for this man, he was lonely, and he was isolating himself off from others. I understood that he would live forever, but he just didn't know it yet.

Someone else must have known too, for a sniper's bullets rained down on him. I felt his agony, his pain. The bullets pierced his should, mutilated the chest. He wanted to die. I wanted to help him.

Looking around, I spotted the sniper, he spotted me too--he warped away. I saw the immortal wince, he desperately wanted to die... yet the agony was compounded by knowing now he couldn't. He enters a tunnel, the sniper shoots him again.

On the other side, I flag him down on the roof, beckoning him to follow me--I would help this guy no matter what, I felt so asphyxiated to do so.

The sniper knew me... I don't know how, but I knew he did, for a graph came up, a mutual emotions one I would deem it; the immortal and I were on the y=+n while the sniper and I were on the -y=+n. I felt disgust.

I managed to get him out of here, and we fell in love.

I find us in a diner now, owned by people we seem to know, their last names all end in Wu, which is funny because they are not of Asian descent (notes say that...). There's a child who wants me to try their new food invention, it looks bad  to eat but I am kind and do so against the immortal's wishes... that ends with me in the restroom. It must have been fated though, for the sniper was looking for me while I was away, and did not manage to find me.

The rest is forgotten.

Hopefully I will be able to stick to schedule.

WILD:

Offline DrTechnical

• Lead Tangential Thinker
  • Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 10:43:02 AM »
This is a very complex and intense dream. I going to try to interpret the basic message using logic and common sense, more than my understanding of your personality, which is a little limited anyway.

In short, I see this dream as defining your need to find a long term life partner and love. The fact that you perceived the man to be immortal is telling. The scene where you want to help him die but ultimately help him live show a sort of empathy that is usually reserved for much more intimate relationships.

Basically, I think this is your subconsious desire to find a life long soul mate.

I found the last paragraph to be interesting. Why the last name Wu if they were not asian. Maybe you have some conflict, where there is parental pressure to marry an asian man, but you don't necessarily see your future in that way. I think there is a subtle tie in here.
"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 09:30:04 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »