Author Topic: Dreamscape (FLOW. Tick, tock. Twinkle, twinkle little star.)  (Read 47731 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: Dreamscape (FLOW. Tick, tock. Twinkle, twinkle little star.)
« Reply #585 on: December 22, 2012, 03:40:29 PM »
i swear i'll update this soon, i've just been having some problems...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
Re: Dreamscape (FLOW. Tick, tock. Twinkle, twinkle little star.)
« Reply #586 on: December 27, 2012, 03:32:45 PM »
DREAM 172
(Normal Dream)
It was day. I was standing atop the stairs. Mom and dad were playing their video games. Eriq was on the computer. I noticed things felt different. My mom freaked out when she looked at the date. We were back in time to the day before 9/11. I said we should go try and stop 9/11 from happening. Dad said we wouldn't' be able to. I wanted to go back to the present. Eriq and I were then outside of our high school. It was all of a sudden night. I wanted to ask for help so I yelled into the sky. I looked behind our school. The city was all gone. There was just a giant field that stretched for several miles. I started to hear a very loud bang. Eriq said it was subterranean. But it wasn't. It was coming from the sky. The sun streaked across the sky and it was day again. (The sun was running because it was actually Ra making it day again.) I walked over to the front doors and found a Egyptian statue. I called some archeologists. Eriq asked what I was doing and when I told him he just said "oh boy more Egypt stuff". I walked over to the front gates and waited. A white van pulled up. I gave the statue to the archeologists. I walked back over to the front doors. All the Egyptian gods were hanging out there. I tried to fly but I couldn't do it very well. I asked Isis if she could help me fly. She told me to try again. So I did and I could fly extremely well. She told me to thank Horus. I couldn't remember his name in the dream though so I just waved at him...
END DREAM

note: I need to lay off the Egypt stuff...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><