Author Topic: Somewhere Over the Rainbow  (Read 30778 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Lost in Wonderland
  • Evaluator
Re: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
« Reply #555 on: August 27, 2012, 04:23:28 AM »
Is this a dream?                               Is this a dream?                               Is this a dream?                               Is this a dream?

Offline Rainbow

• Lost in Wonderland
  • Evaluator
« Reply #556 on: August 27, 2012, 04:44:37 AM »
Feral Cats :2s:

Sunday 5th August 2012

I went to bed at 8.23pm. I awoke at 4-something then went back to sleep at 5.50am. The memory is hazy but I am partially lucid and I do some sort of big jump into the air, spin round and land. It feels amazing the way I float. I become more lucid. I am walking through a house. I'm really looking and touching things to try and consolidate the dream. I look outside at the sky and there's dark, interesting looking clouds. I phase through a glass door. I look to my left and see a very cute kitten and also some feral-looking cats which back away from me in fear. I speak to one of them telepathically telling it not to be afraid of me. I will it to come over to me which it does. I pick it up and pat it. Then I go over to the kitten which has now changed to an adult cat. I pat that too. I do a few other things which I can't recall before losing lucidity and continuing to dream nonlucidly. I end up in a caravan looking at a collection of butterflies. The butterflies have amazing patterns on their wings of flowers in a field and also of ladies in old fashioned pastel-coloured dresses sitting under umbrella picnic tables.
Is this a dream?                               Is this a dream?                               Is this a dream?                               Is this a dream?

Offline Rainbow

• Lost in Wonderland
  • Evaluator
« Reply #557 on: August 27, 2012, 05:55:03 AM »

Offline feist

• Ambassador Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #558 on: August 27, 2012, 08:09:43 AM »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #559 on: August 27, 2012, 07:12:37 PM »

Offline Sunshine

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #560 on: August 27, 2012, 09:59:21 PM »
(content removed by user request)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:04:01 PM by pj »

Offline Rainbow

• Lost in Wonderland
  • Evaluator
« Reply #561 on: September 19, 2012, 12:49:38 PM »

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #562 on: September 19, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
Wow good job.  An hour and twenty minutes. That's awesome!  I hope I get a good long one soon. I'm glad you were able to take the time to enjoy being there. Pretty cool you were able to so easily recognize that the time on the clock was off.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #563 on: July 01, 2019, 03:33:02 PM »
Bumped to push back the zombie spam of the forum apocalypse.

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #564 on: November 11, 2019, 07:54:56 PM »
bump

Online Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #565 on: January 02, 2020, 05:10:54 AM »
Happy upcoming birthday Rainbow!  :party: :cheers: :flowerdance:

We're practically the same age, only you're a few months older. Guess what, we're getting old...  :chuckle: Oh, well.  What do you do? Oh, I know. Have another Lucid Dream! Play in the land of the ageless.