Author Topic: DrTech's Technical Ecstasy  (Read 200906 times)

Offline DrTechnical

• Lead Tangential Thinker
  • Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: DrTech's Technical Ecstasy
« Reply #2490 on: May 10, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »
G/C + LT

3:15 - sample 0

4:12 - sample 17,100

5:05 - sample 33,000

Desert Scene (DILD)

I am trying to lucid dream, but my family (mom/dad/others) are buzzing around making it difficult to just doze off already. Eventually I do. At some point later I wake and walk over to the computer. It has been put away. I see my Dad and ask him if he's responsible for this and he acknowledges such. I get really made. I can see why of course, it was on the kitchen counter in the way of a whole bunch of stuff. But I still feel like my needs were disregarded. I ask him if he realizes whether I was doing my experiments. He tells me that he was unaware. I explain the general premise to him. Dad seems very skeptical. Even mocking the whole idea some. I remind him that there was once a time where everyone thought the world was flat. Then one or a few guys who had data to suggest otherwise offered the theory that it was round ... and of course everyone thought they were crazy. He asks me where I go while LDing. I explain to him that consciousness space is in effect a different reality space altogether, that one projects a scene, thus creating their own environment and that this space does not inter-leave into waking reality space in an obvious manner. At this point I wake (FA).

I collect my thoughts and decide to walk over to the computer to create a new segment so as to mark off this point in time. I am about to hit ctrl-alt-del to get back in when my feet kick out from under me and float backwards and then straight up to the ceiling. Uh ... dreaming. No doubt about that. So I gain my composure and get my feet back on the ground. I walk over to the record pile where I left my PREG, find it and place it into my right pants pocket. Step 1 accomplished. Next, I walk over to the wall, kneel and try to decompose it, sensing the IDENT of my target locale. But I can't easily soften the wall so I try my alternative approach of "phasing" through it. This works OK. I feel for rocks, hear the sounds of them moving about under my feet and hands and then try to stand. When I do however I realize I am nowhere near my desired location. I guess due to the trouble and confusion upfront here. Instead, I find myself in a desert scene at the upper edge of a steep ravine. Across the ravine is a beautiful scene consistent with the deserts of the SW parts of the US. Various cactus and other succulents, small colorful desert plants, etc ... It really is quite stunning. When I turn around, I see a number of houses that have an overlook toward the ravine. These are all 5-6K square foot homes, luxurious and well spaced out. All of them are well manicured and beautiful traditional representations of well to do homes in this area. I see a path to my right and begin to walk down it.

As I traverse this path, the terrain begins to change some. A few taller trees with large droopy flowering branches are dispersed throughout the path. I vaguely see what appears to be a large dark animal. I briefly think about my Bear guide from many years ago and hope it's him. But this does not turn out to be the case. Before too long the idea of jumping into the ravine becomes overwhelmingly tempting. So I go over to the edge and throw myself off, experiencing a very real sense of accelerating and falling. As I do I see the brilliant sun above me. I have an off the cuff idea. I decide to take out the PREG and hold it in my left hand. I use my right hand and point it toward the sun in an effort to reach out to or otherwise pull a sentient entity into this scene. But the idea is a little late, and after just a bit more falling I feel myself waking
. I wake for real.

Concert X 2 (DILD)

I am at a rock concert. It's a modest sized venue but I have really good seats. The band is mostly woman, the music is rock-ish. But the act is very theatrical. One woman throws a bag of flour at another. This second woman now covered in flour proceeds to sing and rub the flour over her body, making it a production and part of the act. I then lose track of things. Before long, I am at the concert again. But I am at a different venue. A much larger one. The same song from before is going on, complete with the flour throwing scene. I realize I am seeing the same show again. The flour covered woman has her back turned to the audience and is actually singing to another woman at the rear of the stage. This other woman is mocking her saying a number of things that I can hear quite easily even though she does not appear to have a microphone. This gal is wearing what appears to be a denim shirt. But it's very sheer, nearly see through and it's showing off her large breasts and nipples. I can't help but focus on this for a bit. The song ends and the band leaves the stage. It appears to be the end of the show before a possible encore. But the music was so mediocre, that the crowd is not producing much noise or any motive for them to come back onstage. I realize K and A are with me, K wants to leave now to beat the rush out and traffic. I figure that's not a bad idea. I look down to find my shirt and a pack of matches falls out. Odd? I reach down and put them in my pocket, not overthinking it. A wraps her hands around my waist and we begin to exit. I look back over to K and she looks different. Straighter her, slightly different face and rather lifeless looking. I realize I'm dreaming and tell her such. But she does not seem to care one way or another. So I begin to find my way out of here with A still wrapped around me.

When we find the exit door, I explain to her that I would like to find my PREG, though for some reason that feels like too complex a concept to share with her so I simply refer to it as "my ORB things". A releases her hold of me and we begin to walk around on some pleasant side walks, complete with nicely manicured bushes and flowering trees. I realize that both the Sun and Moon are showing. The moon is higher in the Horizon and the Sun is sinking. It's all quite beautiful, the Sun/Moon in the same scene along with all this beautiful landscaping. But I am having trouble taking in the entire scene at once, due to the density of branches. So I keep moving around, trying to find a location where i can see through the branches just fine, and take in the entire scene unimpeded. I finally find such a location and off the cuff, again decide to reach up toward the sky to invite an entity to take my hand and manifest into this scene. But the scene becomes unstable
rather quickly and I soon wake.

"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2491 on: May 19, 2015, 05:24:50 PM »
"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2492 on: May 25, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »
G/C + N + LT

Had a strong ROTE yesterday while thinking about my lucid dreaming goals. A ROTE that basically decoded to    Love = Trust.  An interesting insight. Because I hate to say it, but I don't trust many of the people around me. A consequence of the nasty industry I'm in. But those I do trust, I also Love very much.

Anyway. I decided to just run with this issue of trust. My thought was to reach out into the water, conjure Her, and project trust.  As fate would have it, my dreaming mind decided to interject a test of trust that was quite different. And I am not sure why.

Upon waking, I did not have any sense I successfully impacted the PREG. And indeed I did not. It was very, very quite and baseline the entire evening. This in and of itself is interesting. My sense of whether I impacted the device is usually (maybe always) correct. Which is good.

Tiger and Trust (INRALD)

I have a prolonged and very intense series of vibrations. When they end I roll over. But in doing so I get the distinct sense that I rolled over too quickly and botched the transition. I lay back down and try to get this state back. After about five minutes or so I begin to question if I am actually dreaming. So I sit up and look at the VCR clock. It's showing a time way too early, like 9:47. Dammit, I've been dreaming all this time. OK. Re-focus. I get up and retrieve the PREG. The computer makes that "your detaching a device" sound. Which I find curious. I place the device in my pocket and head to my usual portal wall. I decompose it and enter. Phasing through the material and feeling for the IDENT and emotions associated with my target locale. When I stand, I realize I have successfully transitioned.

I begin to walk along the beach, naturally gravitating to the water. For a moment my mind wanders, until I realize that "step 3" is reach into the water and welcome Her into the scene. As I get closer to the water I realize that there appears to be a sheet of ice on the surface. Actually various sheet of ice free floating. I further realize that I have on a winter jacket, gloves and hat. I try to get the gloves off in order to reasonably implement step 3. This is all completely odd, the ice and dress, as the ambient temperature is quite pleasant. As I look further I see what appears to be a white tiger. And it's heading my way.

I'm already in the water at this point and the tiger circles around and heads straight for me. I do make the connection with trust, and I realize this is a test to trust my dreamspace and hence trust that the tiger poses no harm. Though I do momentarily ponder what it might feel like if he bites into me. The tiger finally reaches me. And rolls on top of me playfully. It puts up its paws and kicks and pumps them into the air some. It's weights feels very realistic as it must weigh 500-600 pounds easily. Since it seems playful and friendly I decide to scratch the back of its head which is met with approval.

The tiger begins to talk, oddly enough in my daughter A's voice. I don't recall the conversation. But at some point I ask the creature telepathically if it can communicate in that manner. It can and we finish a rather uneventful conversation telepathically. Nothing noteable
. I eventually lose the dream and get caught up in some non - lucids before waking.

Brief lucid - I am walking along a corridor between two houses. Someone on the other side of the fence is being obnoxious and hurling stuff our way. I realize I am dreaming and decide to toss a large, heavy bike his way. I head back into the house and meet up with several people I perceive to be my roomates. This one was not a high level of lucidity and morphed into some other scene which did not seem important and is now forgotten.

I am not quite sure on the after thoughts and analysis of the tiger dream. Two things jump out.

1) the obvious. It was a test against fear. A test to prove I could trust under danger, and in an odd scenario within the dreamspace.

2) There may be a bit of a yin/yang element here. First the dichotomy in temperature. Warm air and icy waters. One interpretation of the tiger is in the yin/yang context  .... tiger = yin = body    dragon = yang = spirit.     I have met up with numerous tigers in my lucid and non lucid dreams. I have also met with one baby dragon.   Is meeting a tiger in the water an indication that I should strive to move away from PMR concepts and assumptions? Strive to attract a dragon if you will?

I'll see if my opinion of this one changes in a day or two.

Offline miss_maya

• Creator's Guild
  • Evaluator
  • I will bring that flower back with me!
« Reply #2493 on: May 28, 2015, 10:14:19 PM »
It's been a long time since i read anyone elses dreams on here and it's good to see your progress Dr.T!

I had a similar dream of going to sea water only to find out i'm clothed. It happened a few times until i became so frustrated that i decided OK next time it happens i'm going to mentally imagine the clothes come off, or imagine i'm naked, and the next time i dreamt it, with a bit of focus IT WORKED! It felt like a shedding of belief systems and of doubt.
Just like teleporting requires focus on the end result, so does your state of clothing and almost anything else in dream land.

;)

:nienies:

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2494 on: May 30, 2015, 02:43:41 PM »
It's been a long time since i read anyone elses dreams on here and it's good to see your progress Dr.T!

I had a similar dream of going to sea water only to find out i'm clothed. It happened a few times until i became so frustrated that i decided OK next time it happens i'm going to mentally imagine the clothes come off, or imagine i'm naked, and the next time i dreamt it, with a bit of focus IT WORKED! It felt like a shedding of belief systems and of doubt.
Just like teleporting requires focus on the end result, so does your state of clothing and almost anything else in dream land.

;)

Oh yeah, no doubt. Incubating an expectation is often the best way to influence the next dream.Just going to sleep with an intent to get lucid and some other specific intent.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2495 on: June 07, 2015, 09:41:31 AM »
G/C + LT

B's Head (non lucid)

My brother B takes on a different form in this dream. In WR he is quite healthy and fit. In this dream, he is very small and frail and old looking. He has the appearance of someone with that advanced aging disease. At some point, I am coddling him and his head falls off of his body. I realize that his body is not his own. Something artificial perhaps? I hold his head gently and look down at him. He seems content, though he has a bit of a melancholy look on his face. I feel very badly for him. In my mind, I am wondering if I should help him die.

Tornadoes (DILD)

I am at work on the second floor. A bunch of people are by the west facing row of windows. They appear excited/agitated about something. I walk over and quickly surmise why. There are 4-5 tornadoes headed straight for us. Each is a huge funnel cloud and they are separated by a mere 100-200 yards each. Just a wall of death and destruction. I decide to quickly move downstairs because I recall that the area outside our cafeteria is a tornado zone. I briefly wonder if is this really the best thing? Do you want to be on the layer of building that is first to get ripped off. Or the layer of building that is guaranteed to have heavy metal and concrete on top of you?

I briskly walk downstairs. Most of the manufacturing floor has been cleaned out. I wonder what AS is up to? There is one area with a giant cut-out of a key handing over the cell. An effort for better signage I guess? While I happen to like AS, he does seem to engage in some unnecessary change from time to time. At about this point I become lucid. As people continue to flock to the tornado safe zone I simply walk around, now cognizant of the fact that I am in no danger. And wondering what the experience will be like if indeed a tornado hits the building. I soon lose this dream and my lucidity.

Rough Seas (WILD)

I am on the couch. Before too long I have some subtle vibrations and sense of transitioning. I let this play out and transition to NPMR. I roll over and sanity check the VCR clock which is blank. I kneel before my usual portal wall. I decompose it and use the phasing technique to go through. I feel for pebbles and sand and the emotional IDENT I associated with my target locale. Before long, light consistent with daytime manifests. I stand, and I am at my desired location but the scene is not fully formed yet. It's amorphous and out of focus. But within a few moments it comes into crisp focus. I am standing at the beach looking westward during a pleasant, sunny and windy day.

The water looks tremendously tempting, though rough. Very rough. I run and jump into it regardless. As I swim and bob up and down, my only goal and focus is to stay lucid and keep this projection stable. I look over to the houses and study the details of them in order to distract myself a bit. This goes on for a few minutes. Me, fighting the rough seas to stay afloat and part of the dream
. I eventually lose this one.

Sex with Work Colleague (DILD)

I am sitting at a conference table at work. I am at one corner of the long end and a very attractive gal is sitting to my left. I don't recognize her in terms of people I work with in WR, but I get the distinct sense that she is a co-worker of some kind. I also get the sense that she's attracted to me and desires me. A thought confirmed when her nervous leg oscillations (pumping her calf up and down on her toes), rubs up against my leg and she gives me a flirty little look. Eventually the meeting ends and she and I walk off. Next thing I know, we're both naked and she on top, riding me. The scene change brings with it lucidity. I enjoy our little tryst. Concentrating on the moment and trying not to get over excited which of course would probably destroy the dream. If memory serves, I get anxious to climax inside her and in my haste, the dream becomes unstable and I lose it.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2496 on: June 21, 2015, 01:34:12 PM »
With travel and various work oddities in play, I have been more than distracted of late. So last night I was willing to let my dreamspace show me whatever it felt like. It wasn't a great night, but who cares. It's been two weeks and I just need to get back into the game.

G/C + LT

Jag is Messed Up (non-lucid)

I'm in my present car. It has always performed flawlessly. But at the moment it's not working right. I put my foot down on the gas and it's not responding, and not changing gears properly. I look at the tachometer and the engine is reving way too high. Upwards of 6000 RPM. I panic. This engine is not supposed to be run that high and there is little doubt it will overhead if this does not stop. I steer the car into a gas station and hit the button the turn off the engine.

This one has some specific meaning. I would like to think that my body is still working pretty darn well. Much like my car. All the stress I've been under with work politics is getting to me. This dream is clearly a warning to stop, and relax before my body and mind overheat.

Leaky Faucet (DILD)

I'm on a couch trying to sleep. When I hear a faucet leaking, incessantly. It's hyper annoying. I just can't take it. So I get up to check it out. At the time, it does not hit me that I'm in my parents old Bayville house. I walk over to the kitchen sink and try to pull the handle down to stop the dripping. But the handle pull down way past it's proper stopping point. It all loose and decoupled and is not working at all. This clues me into the fact that I'm dreaming. I begin to make my way to the front door for some flying, but lose the dream before I get there.

Invisible Leaves All Around Me (DILD)

I am walking along a dark road at night. It's up on a hill and at the far end of the hill back at ground level is a lake or bay of some kind. I determine I'm dreaming based on lack of continuity between this scene and any previous ones. Though I still have just a bit of trepidation and figure that flying will be the ultimate test. I don't have the guts to leap off the hill toward the water so I leap upwards. I get altitude and begin to fly. But oddly, I have this sensation like there are tons of leaves in the air and I'm colliding with them as I fly. But the leaves themselves are invisible. It's just the sensation that is present. I actually enjoy it, and just go with the flow. Flying and being surrounded by invisible leaves that collide against my body again and again. Eventually I lose this dream and my lucidity.

Dominant Sex Partner (DILD)

I am with this gal who wants to fool around. She wants me to rub her shoulders and caress her boobs. She is very specific about her desires, even if she is not communicating them verbally. I realize I'm dreaming. As I continue to fondle her breasts and nipples, it becomes clear that she wants me to go down on her, in part because she leans back. Which I'm pleased to do for her. She get more and more worked up and blurts out "I want you to sound like your climaxing right when I'm about to come". This too I'm pleased to do for her. As she's about to climax I start breathing hard and simulate the sounds of my own orgasm, which seems to get her off right on cue. I wake.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2497 on: June 27, 2015, 08:51:11 AM »
With my mindset way improved, I am able to get back to where I need to be. This was a pretty extraordinary night. It started with some woman chasing and sex, but it all ties into the last dream which is the meaningful one.

Before WBTB:

Mary B (non lucid)

I am outside a house that is reminiscent of the Plainview house I first grew up in. I am on an A frame ladder toward the top when a car pulls up and a woman walks out. I lose my balance and tilt and roll across the ground to break the fall. Trying to give the impression I did this on purpose as a quick way to get down. The woman walks over. She looks very much like Mary B from my second to last job. Next I know, we are inside walking around some unknown interior of a different house. While I always that Mary was very pretty, she always struggled with her weight. But now she has completely beat that issue. She is wearing a red dress with very sheer red stockings. I am admiring her from behind. If anything, her weight loss and long legs makes her look almost too thin. But still just about right. She sits on a small love seat with very little room for anyone else. I decide to sit next to her. When I do she positions her legs over mine and I put an arm around her hip/waist area. We start to talk though I don't remember the conversation per say. I remember enjoying the intimacy of the moment, and realizing that her putting her legs up like that was a very forward move. I remember being concerned about whether I should make the next move, even though it was pretty obvious she's interested. I wake.

WBTB + G/C + LT

Meeting up with Mary Again
(DILD)

I am outdoors in an area with some office buildings. Nothing huge, just 1 story office space. A woman walks by in a tight and revealing red dress. I walk over, and my recall of my dream right before WBTB forces my lucidity. I lean in to her and whisper in her ear "you know we're dreaming, right?". She acknowledges and we begin to walk hand in hand toward one of the offices. My intents are to find a private place so we can be together. I suspect her intents are the same.

When we enter we begin to look for a small private room. Every one I peer into is taken with numerous people in intense meetings. After a few more rooms, Mary begins her own search, and before long I have lost track of her. I call out several times but am met with no reply. I continue to peruse this place, distracting the various people in cubes, feeling like I don't belong here and I'm sticking out like a sore thumb. As I exit a large room or cubes and people, I offer a brief but sincere apology for bothering everyone while I was making my way through.
  I lose this dream.

A. S. at a Party  (DILD)

I am at a party or gathering of some kind. AS is there and she is wearing a small dress that shows off her legs. When she slowly sits down next to me her skirt portion hikes up even more and it's obvious she's not wearing panties. As she sits I slowly run my hand and fingers down the crack of her ass stopping between her legs. She seems pleased that I've noticed and is definitely interested. So we both get up and walk together down a corridor in an effort to find a private room away from everyone else. In the process I realize I'm dreaming. She leans in and asks if I'd be willing to lick her clit. I smile an tell her "of course".

When we find a room and close the door, she quickly leans back on the bed, hikes up her skirt and spreads her legs. Obviously her question was very literal. I position myself, and re-position a bit trying to get comfortable. Then I get busy. I find her clit ad begin to work it with my tongue. Oddly, there is another protrusion just to my right, very firm. I try not to focus on it because I don't want her to feel awkward. I go back to where I belong. She pushes her pelvis into my face more, seeming to indicate that she wants a bit more pressure. I am happy to try to accommodate. Before long, her breathing intensifies and she has a long and deep orgasm.

I begin to get up. I'm already aroused and obviously I want to be inside her. She makes some comment about my erection, relating to how it turns upwards just a bit and how the tip creates a bit of a smiley face appearance. Then she tells me that she needs some more. That timing is of the essence. I gather that once she's come once, it's very easy for her to get off even harder and quicker the next time. I decide t take off my shirts to at least give her a look and get her interested. But no sooner do I remove them, that I notice they've returned. I tell her dreams are crazy like that, and she nods. At this point I soon get back to work on her
. I soon lose this dream.

High Probability (DILD)

I am walking between two houses. There is some odd tropical like plants between them which wakes my awareness and I become lucid. I am very frustrated and disappointed that this evening was not more interesting. That I could not follow my plan in any way, shape or form. As I walk toward the back of the houses, I realize I am on the cliff of our Bayville development of homes. Below me is the beach and water. I don't hesitate for a moment. I run toward the edge and leap in the air toward the water. I begin to soar and then take on a rather static position. I hold out my arms as a metaphoric symbol of love and appreciation and acceptance toward the water (collective conscious). I state out loud "you're so beautiful, even if I don't fully understand what you are". I realize the latter portion of this statement shows some humility which is probably a good thing. As I continue to look, I see areas of golden water pooled here and there. I also see several huge waves. I decide to head for them. I begin to descend.

When I get into the water I begin to walk in. I trip and fall and have trouble getting back up. But I relax ad persevere. When I get deep enough I place my hand into the water hoping it will be met by my guide. It quickly is. A strong but soft hand. Strong enough to be a mans. But as I pull, out comes my female guide. She is a little out of breath and needs to gather herself for a moment. Immediately, I feel terrible for not having initiated contact with her for so long. I begin to explain how hard life has been of late and how distracted I'd become. She assuages my concerns, explaining that it was not a long period of time at all. I come to realize that she means time s she perceives it. In other words in the grand scheme of things, it was a blip I time. Scene change.

We are now in a room with several chairs and desks. There are various people here and she is busy with some other guy. I am wondering when I might get some attention. Before too long she calls me over and says ... "Now you ... would you like me to ask you some questions now?". I am happy to be receiving her attention. But what I get is not a series of questions. Quite the opposite. She start off by explaining that there is a high probability that I am the one who can make a difference in my world. She then begins t explain several things to me that she considers to be important. There is a note on the table with each of these three things written out. I listen and read simultaneously. In summary, there are basically:

1) Don't form theories that are overly broad. Don't hesitate to form a theory and focus on it to determine if it's right or wrong.

2) Rather than be on a dirty school bus alone, don't avoid being with a group of dirty children instead.

3) < I am in the middle of trying to absorb this
one when I wake >

Analysis:

I may have more comments later.

The woman in the first, second and last dreams are the same person. In the first two dreams she comes to me at a time of her choosing. I perceive her interest in me. But it's not necessarily sexual. In the first dream I am apprehensive about making a move. In the second I am more bold. But while I am interested she seems to be taking this all at her own pace. The office is also interesting. How I am left alone meandering around realizing I am out of place. Very much like waking reality to some degree.

The third dream has its interesting elements. Here is a sexual opportunity. But my desire to partake is met with an even stronger desire from AS for me to pleasure her. I feel like the overall message here is "it's not only about you".

The last dream is obvious for the most part:

- yes, she is discussing probabilities which is quite reasonable. Nothing is certain. Could I be someone who unlocks an important clue and bridges spirituality and science?

- Is the One Mind theory to broad. Or is my approach too broad in general? Is she asking me to focus more intensely on methods, not being afraid to try and fail?

- School. A learning place. Here she seems to be saying that I should not be alone. Rather, under the same conditions (dirty bus/kids) I should be with others sharing my thoughts, teaching them and learning back from them.

- last comment, woke too late.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2498 on: June 30, 2015, 09:43:37 AM »
Brief lucid early in the night. No supps.

Fairy Tale Village (DILD)

I am walking through a corridor just behind someone else. The corridor is very old fashioned. Thick wooden paneling on the wall. As we continue to walk the space gets tighter and tighter. Just up ahead of my friend is a patch of snow on the ground. This makes no sense for two reasons. First it's summer and second we are indoors. I become lucid. We walk just a bit further and exit this building. It is nighttime and I find myself in what appears to be an old fashioned European village. The textures and design and pastel colors of the buildings have a very "fairy tale" look and feel to them. I walk and admire the scenery for a while but soon get the urge to fly some. So I leap in the air and wave my hands downward to help propel me up. This works just fine and I soon am hovering and slow flying over this village. I do this for a minute or so before getting a strong urge to dive bomb down with the intent of traversing a tunnel/portal and perhaps getting to a different scene entirely. I do this and feel the pull of this portal. I sink deeper and deeper but it never materializes to a new scene. It only clouds up the existing one, and I lose this dream and my lucidity.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2499 on: July 03, 2015, 04:22:45 PM »
G/C + LT

Not a great night of lucids. But a pretty epic dream night in general. Though oddly many were stressful situations. Not sure of their origin as there is nothing I am particularly stressed out over right now. One involving this late night jam session where I ultimately forgot to bring home my amp and nice guitar. Arriving back later that evening they were no where to be found. Another which was stressful but ended better had to do with being on a commercial vessel and setting up a fishing pole rig only to lose the line and leader. as the dream morphed it ultimately became a scenario where I was fishing with PN from work. I had realized that he had a buddy who got us on the boat, and it made me think of my Uncle Tommy who used to get us on fishing boats for free (as long as we gave away the fish).

Anyhow. My plan was to ask whether I had the overall lesson and formula right. So I had planned to ask my dreamspace or characters a very specific question.

Do I Have This Right?  (DILD)

I find myself on the floor trying to sleep. This does not strike me as odd for some time. But eventually it does and I realize I am dreaming. I get up and while it does not hit me at first, I am in the Bayville house. I was trying to sleep at the opening into the Den. In a rather automatic fashion and get up and begin to head for the back door. But when I get there, I am reminded of my goals and figure it's worth relaxing and trying to implement them. I head over to the brick wall of the den and move some stuff partially out of my way. I grab my wand from this point as I am still thinking a bit by analogy (not completely absorbing the fact that I am at a different locale than expected, completely). I put the wand in the band of my pants and decompose the wall. I use my phasing technique to go through and lose this scene. I feel for pebbles and the IDENT of my target locale. Before long I am feeling the sense of the scene, and pebbles etc ... I stand up having successfully changed the scene.

I walk down the slight incline of the beach. Before me is the LI Sound. But the water is beautifully crystal clear. Not like the algae filled murky water that one would expect at this time of the season. I have to wonder to myself how I can put my hand in the water to invite my guide, if I can see in the water and know she is not there? I realize this is somewhat mind over matter and all, but that is still a conceptual hump to get over. I walk sufficiently deep and look down. Nothing but clear water and sand and pebbles 3-4 feet below. I put in my hand and invite her. But the effort winds up being futile. I back out of the water and stand back on the beach.

Unsure of what to do at this point, I simply announce what is on my mind out loud. I call out for Sally in part because she was on my mind having had a conversation about her with MIP a few days back. I state something to the effect of: "So it's about using my skills, my math and science and creative skills to ultimately explore and create. This creation feeds the system and optimizes it, thus reducing the system entropy".   When I look up again I realize the scene is now inside. There is a ceiling and a stone wall about 100 feet away. Though the wall is quite high, maybe 50 feet or so. All the stones are roughly the same size and shape expect one which stands out amongst the rest. It is much larger. I feel compelled to perturb it in some way. So I pick up a rock and carefully hurl it toward the large stone wall ahead of me. I make a direct hit

At this point, the scene changes and I lose my lucidity, though I really don't recall at this point in time the precise details.

**** Analysis ****

Since my dreamspace knew the question, I am surmising here that the clear water indicates that (1) I did not need my guide to bounce the idea of off per say (2) the clarity of the water seems to symbolize the clarity of the thought I offered.

Also kinda interesting the target and bullseye toss at the end, which seems indicative of the same.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2500 on: July 10, 2015, 01:34:34 PM »
This turned out to be a rather defocused night. .But it did have it's fun moments  :).

G/C + N + LT

Avante Garde Bathroom (DILD)

I am in an apartment with my family and Aunt L. All I want to do is relax and find some left over Chinese food that was supposed to be in the fridge. But it's no where to be found. Worse yet, there is discussion about going into New York City because we are supposed to rendezvous with Uncle N. But this will take me way out of my plan. I have no interest in staying out late and no interest in eating out at some glutanous fancy restaurant. I realize I need to pee and there is a bathroom I had not noticed until now. I open the door and walk in. At first it does not seem to go that deep. And frankly the bathroom is rather ordinary. But I do notice that faucet is motion based which strikes me as odd in a private bathroom. When I turn around again I notice that the room is much larger than first realized. Also, the stylings are very artsy. The walls are painted in this odd contemporary manner, there is a couch and cocktail table and TV. It's more than just a bathroom it's a full blown recreation get away room. Mesmerized by this I walk down a corridor which I believe will lead back to the door. It strikes me as odd. The whole situation. Finally I realize I'm dreaming.

At this point, I make a move to exit the apartment completely. When I do I find myself in an unexpected locale. The top of a small mountain overlooking a lake, and then further out an Ocean. There are various people and animals walking about. I run, avoiding the other creatures and make my way to the cliffs edge, jumping at the last moment and shooting straight into the air. I fly around for a bit enjoying the birds eye view of the mountain and water
. I soon lose this dream.

70's Muscle Car (DILD)

I am lying on the floor of the porch trying to fall asleep. I realize this is not correct and that I am dreaming. I decide to head into the den and find a wall to open a portal and teleport elsewhere. But I can't for the life of me remember my goals. For some reason, I get the sense that I need to find myself behind the wheel of an old Muscle Car. So when I open the portal I reach out for a steering wheel and I'm able to manifest a new scene.

I am now sitting in an old 70's style muscle car. Black interior. Dark green exterior. I can't say I recall the precise model. It was more like a prototypical mix/max of what those cars looked like back then. I hit the gas, hard. I begin to peel out along these winding country roads. The car can mange turns and acceleration that a real 70's car would have no chance of doing. I spend the next couple of minutes just having a blast, twisting and turning, finding the occasional straight away and going even faster.
Etc ...

Vision (DILD)

The last lucid of the night was more of a vision than a full blown interactive dream. I was lying in the driveway looking due NW. I see this beautiful image that makes me realize I'm dreaming. It's sunrise and there is a lake several hundred feet away. The water is a pinkish color and the upper left quadrant of this image is shaded a yellow/orange hue. There is a boat crossing right to left. An old Chinese style boat with a lone operator wearing a traditional Chinese hat.  I am quite mesmerized by the scene in general. I then realize this subtle netting all around me. A light mesh netting that would normally be meant to repel bug. I prod it a bit with my hands before losing the dream an waking.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2501 on: July 13, 2015, 10:33:03 AM »
G/C + LT

Spain (INRALD)

I am on the couch trying to sleep when I realize the TV is still on. I also realize I am seeing though closed eyes. Furthermore, when I look over to the fireplace wall, the wall is all brick and the fireplace is gone, replaced by a small vertically oriented door. Of course I realize I'm dreaming at this point. So I get up and head over to my usual portal wall.

My intent to is try to pull myself into a scene on the ship I have seen in some recent visions. A commercial fishing boat with a large deck and white metal railings. So I soften the wall and try to get though. I need to resort to my phasing technique but do manage. I then reach out for the railing. I eventually grasp it and try to imagine my feet hitting the solid deck floor. I manage this but in the transition something goes awry and I find myself on the right bow side of a modest sized family boat. Not disimilar to the 17 ft bowrider we had when I was a kid. I reach over for the throttle and but the boat into gear. I flip myself into the drivers seat, ignoring the other passengers and begin to drive around a small lake. But I do gun it, and I do manage a number of sharp turns and manuevers which would be impossible in real life. Before long I get bored of this, mostly because the lake is so small. I see a stone entrance on the banks of the lake and I head over and park the boat, killing the engine and I hop out.

The entrance has a stairwell leading upwards to somewhere. I figure this will be a cool thing to explore. So I traverse the steps and get to the next level and begin to walk around. I appear to be in a large castle of some sort. As I walk down a corridor I see a room that is open and occupied. I walk in and find two middle aged people. A man and a woman. I ask them where we are and what year it is. They reply something to the effect of "Spain" and "1432". I talk with them a bit and decide to experiment a bit with their knowledge and the possibility of this being a version of the actual past. I mention that Columbus with sail to the new world in 1492. I then go on to name the three ships, The Nina, The Pinta and the Santa Maria. They seem rather awed by this fact, giving me a look like "how could he possibly know this?". We converse a bit more
but I eventually lose this dream.

So for fun, I looked up the build dates of his three ships. The Pinta was built in 1441 and the Santa Maria in 1460. Long after 1432. I could not easily find a date on the Nina. I suppose if you want to play numbers games, you can take the 60 from 1460 for the Santa Maria and subtract 60 from 1492 to get 1432. So maybe I was indeed picking up on some of these relationships in the dream? Take that for whatever it may be worth.

Offline miss_maya

• Creator's Guild
  • Evaluator
  • I will bring that flower back with me!
« Reply #2502 on: July 13, 2015, 11:33:08 PM »
I would assume that back in those days it took some years to build a boat. The numbers and logic make total sense to me.

:nienies:

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2503 on: July 15, 2015, 08:26:06 PM »
LOL. I did not even think of that. That is a fair point. An interesting dream sequence anyway  :)

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2504 on: July 20, 2015, 08:25:26 PM »
G/C + Ginseng + LT

Cat and Dog (DILD)

I am walking around outside when I notice a brown cat sleeping in a tree. I walk over to take a closer look and it's sleeping on a branch cuddled on a white furry item that looks like a stuffed animal. Upon greater inspection I realize it's cuddled against a medium sized white dog who is also sleeping. This is enough to make me realize I'm dreaming. I start to walk around and quickly remember my goal of getting to the beach. So I walk over to a house and find a small area at the edge of a garage door. I kneel and try to open a portal. But I am quite discombobulated by being at such an odd locale during the day. It's throwing me off completely. So instead I get up and decide that our old house must be just around the bend and at least in that locale I am in a familiar place. But I lose this dream before ever getting there.