Author Topic: DrTech's Technical Ecstasy  (Read 233016 times)

Offline DrTechnical

• Lead Tangential Thinker
  • Research Guild
  • Evaluator
Re: DrTech's Technical Ecstasy
« Reply #2505 on: July 26, 2015, 09:23:12 AM »
This is going to be a quick write up. I took 12 mg of G because I was desperate for some lucids last night. It worked. A little too well. They were all long, very fantasy, distracting lucids that were impossible to remember well by the time I finally woke. But ... I guess I had a few lucid dreams. Basically, I just need to re-focus and re-sync here. It is what it is.

G/C + LT

New Car in the Snow (DILD)

I'm in our brand new SUV that we just bought last week. Even though it was purchased in mid summer, I find myself behind the wheel in fairly deep snow conditions going up and down hills. I realize I'm dreaming and decide to have some fun with it. Testing the new cars AWD capability set with reckless abandon, with no real possibility of smashing up the new vehicle. I soon lose this dream.

Flying to the Water (DILD)

I've long forgotten how I got to this point in the dream. But I am lucid and mentally reviewing goals and tasks. I recall my desire to get to my target beach and enter the water. However I am not at a location that would facilitate that scene transfer. I decide to simply leap in the air. As I gain altitude I realize that there is a large body of water ahead of me, reminiscent of Lake Michigan. When I look behind me there is a small body of water which is a small bay off the main lake created by a good sized strip of land delineating the two. I decide to fly toward the smaller body of water. As I approach it, it's beautifully clear and it's obvious that the easiest and most direct method of entering the water is just to dive bomb in. So I do. When I surface, I just back float and enjoy the sensations. Especially the feeling of energy entering and leaving my body at all points from head to toe. Very blissful and surreal. I lose this dream.

Random Sex (DILD)

I find myself in what appears to be a rather old and broken down factory. As I walk around the place I realize that I'm dreaming. I search around for something, anything of interest. Eventually I find a few people and some male/female bathroom choices. The notion of finding an attractive DC in the ladies room comes to mind. And becomes rather overwhelming. So I decide to pursue it. As I walk in there is one very hot gal who warms up to my advances immediately. But she's down on the idea of doing it in a bathroom. So we exit, and find a more appropriate spot and get to business  8).
 :explode:
"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2506 on: August 02, 2015, 01:56:00 PM »
So it seems like lots of personal stuff is back on track. The Job. New car purchase. I've been writing and recording music. House projects. Dog is hanging in there. Now I just have to get my crap together with my lucid dreaming. This one was not stellar. But I did manage to change a scene from general void space which is something I had never really done before. In that way anyhow.

But the goal has to be to enter the water, commune with the larger consciousness system and just relax. And perhaps transmit love and entropy reduction per my progress in other areas of life. Perhaps contributing to the system in general.

G/C + N + LT

Boxed In (DILD)

I am in the back seat of my Jag with two other people up front. I'm studying the dash board and realize that the dials and console are not quite correct. It dawns on me that I'm dreaming. Unsure of the best approach here, I decide to float up and simply pass through the roof of the car. I continue to float up and the scene begins to fade to voidspace.

From there I remember by goal to get to the beach. I have not successfully been there for some time and I'm quite determined. So I reach out for pebbles and water and sense the IDENT of feel of this location. Before long I get the tactile sensations I'm looking for and splach some salt water in my face and mouth to confirm it. As the scene manifests I am actually quite a ways from the water. A good hundred feet or so on a shallow incline upwards. I gain my composure and make my way to the water. It's quite shallow and low tide and instinctively I reach out for my guide, which was not part of the plan per say. I don't get a response. I walk in deeper and try the same. At some point rather quickly a new scene forms around the water. A small room with cubby style cabinets. I reach into the cabinet and my hand is met with hers. I pull her out and she floats horizontally out of the cubby. She then slowly re-orients herself vertical. She looks a bit different but her IDENT appears correct. I say something to the effect of "who or what are you?" but the
scene becomes unstable and I lose the dream.

Meet Tommy at Yankee Stadium? (DILD)

I'm in my car driving into NYC. I am supposed to rendevous with my Uncle Tommy at some location and then we are planning to meet at a Yankees game. I am nervous for a few reasons. I am unfamiliar with the roads, and furthermore I stand out in my car as it's a bit nice for the neighborhood. I probably stand out for other reasons too. Regardless, I continue to drive. I wonder if it would be better just to meet up at the Stadium as I already have my ticket in hand.

There is a scene change and I now find myself alone at a table at a half way decent restaurant. A female hispanic waiter takes an order and as she walks away I recognize the scene change situation and realize that I'm dreaming. The waitress was pretty hot, in some slinky tight see thru pants and I can't help myself. I get up and make a move on her, but don't get very far before waking.

My only comment here is in relation to the first dream. By trying the same thing again instinctively, I was literally boxed in by a room. analogous to how I am boxing myself in with these unfocused efforts, trying the same stuff over and over. I need to be better focused, and implement my plan much more cleanly.
"In a fearful stampede to save themselves from the terrifying menace of an original idea, the herd can become a mindless destroyer of the light." - Thomas Campbell

"I just had to get nice last night. My Mind is so free, you wouldn't believe ... you wouldn't believe" - Dave Wyndorf

"I don't understand. How can less be more? That's impossible. More is more." - Yngwie Malmsteen

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2507 on: August 16, 2015, 03:53:51 PM »
G/C (12) + LT

I was on the fence. 8 mg G or 12? I did not want to fail again so I went for broke. In reality, doing a proper WBTB and clearly setting goals seemed to help too. I woke too late after this sequence to capture many of the details. But I do remember the core experiences off the top of my head.

Acrobatic Flying (DILD)

I am walking around outside at night, under a patio with a steel canopy. For no specific reason, I realize I am dreaming. I get excited but I am also nowhere consistent with where I wanted to be. So rather than over think things, I wlak out fromo under the metal canopy and leap in the air. I sore at a blistering rate and I'm treated to a spectacular view of the wooded area surrounding me. I then proceed to do a few minutes worth of acrobatic flying, with lots of flips and rolls and various other maneuvers. Some point later, I lose this dream.

Beach #1 (INRALD)

I am on the couch, believing I have woken. It takes a while, but eventually the feel of the scene makes me realize I am dreaming. I roll over and try to make sure I proceed with all the laid out steps. I grab my wand and put it in my pocket. But when I realize that the skinny side down is not stable, I slowly take it out, insuring that the handle goes first. I then approach the wall and manager to decompose it and enter. I have a great deal of trouble creating my target locale as I am quite out of practice. But I eventually reach for a handful of beach pebbles and get he very realistic sensations of such. The scene forms around me and I am at my target beach.

I then walk toward the water. It's nighttime, and there is a blindingly bright light about a half mile out into the water. Hard to tell what the source is. But I literally have to hold my hand in front of my eyes to block the rays. As I continue to walk, I realize that it is very low tide and I have to wade quite far into the water. When I eventually do, I simply do what I seem to have been instructed to do. I back float and relax. Nothing more. I hold this position and mindset for some time
, before losing this dream.

Blue Male Face (INRALD)

I find myself back on the couch. The corner light is on. My first reaction is to think that this is very annoying. My second is to realize that I am dreaming, since I most certainly turned off all the lights prior to ending my WBTB session. I roll over proceed with the same sequence as before. Once again, I have a bit of trouble using my portal to change the dream scene. But eventually as before, I get a good handful of pebbles and I am able to materialize a beach scene. But in this case, it's a different locale all together. More like a very large lake at the bottom of a subtle hill I am on top of. In an excited manner, I jog down the hill and jump face and arms first into the seemingly deep water. I stay down for longer than expected. I have some minor stress over losing my breath, even though the rational side of me knows that this is impossible.

When I do come up, I once again take a back float posture. I review some of the things I've been doing to increase my entropy. My efforts at work, and my efforts to be creative(song writing and recording, some). Before I know it I realize that the scene has changed some The sky has been replaced by a ceiling of some sort. It looks sort of cave like. As I continue to look, I realize there is a face projecting from the ceiling. I see a distinct set of eyes, nose and mouth. The coloration is a medium toned blue. This face, which is male is also animated and seemingly alive. And it is watching me. I have a momentary bit of nervousness over this. But then realize that it does not seem malevolent in any way and I just go with it. As I drift right, it's eyes drift left to follow me. As I drift to my left it's eyes circle back the opposite way to continue to watch and absorb what I am doing
. I soon lose this dream.

Fraternity (DILD)

I am walking along a path on what appears to be a college campus. At first the scene next to me is a building. But then it suddenly changes to the path on March Field that leads to our Fraternity house. I am surprised and immediately happy about this. I pick up the pace and check out the view of the old house. It actually appears as it did prior to the renovations that were supposed to finish up this summer. I get to the front door hoping it's unlocked. Sure enough it is. But when I enter the house is completely pitch black inside. I walk around trying to find a switch or lighting of some kind but fail to do so. I soon lose this dream.

The brilliant light seemed to represent the collective conscious. That seems obvious. The blue face appeared to be another manifestation of such - ready to follow me and watch and absorb my attempts at positive experiences which might feed and nourish the system

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2508 on: August 30, 2015, 06:15:59 PM »
G/C + LT (12 mg)

So I figured I would start off where I left off. Get to the beach. Enter the water. Do deeper into the ocean so as to represent going deeper into consciousness space. Putting aside any fear. And just relaxing. And let the dreamspace show me what it wants.

Glowing Red Buildings in the Mist (DILD)

I am in my music room looking over to my amp. It's turned around the wrong way. And while I don't realize it at the time it also is a two piece rather than a combo. My classic guitar is missing all together and I wonder who's been messing with my stuff. So I go downstairs ready to yell and create a commotion. I find K in the kitchen and I'm about to ask her whose been screwing with my stuff. But in my corner of the kitchen I see two stacks of amps. One Mesa Boogie and One Randall. It hits me that I'm dreaming. I get excited and then nervous ... can't screw this up! But in worrying about things at all I wake.

I find myself on the couch. I relax and let some vibes manifest. When they cease I am pretty sure I'm dreaming based on the feel of things. But when I sit up Sasha comes walking over which is quite unusual. Her usual posture wherein she wants me to give her some water. But I forgo that effort and decide to get through the wall, if I can. I grab my wand and try to soften the wall. I manage that task quite well, reach for pebbles and help the new scene unfold. When it does I am at my target beach, but quite a ways east of my usual location. It's broad daylight and I wander over to the water. There are various abandoned boats floating in the water. One drifts over to me and I manage to push it away. There are also two spots in the water where something underneath is producing a gas of some kind as there are violent bubbles coming to the surface. I get a bit nervous at the unknown here and remove my wand from my pants pocket just in case I need to use it for some defensive magic of some kind. With that I enter the water deeper and deeper, turn on my back and continue out to sea. Before long I am surprising far from sure. I relax and close my eyes and just try to enjoy the sensations, and the flow of energy around me. But when I open my eyes there is something of a scene change.

It is now dark and I am even further out. Perhaps 1-2 miles off shore. There is a mist in the air and when I look over to shore the scene is replaced by one more consistent with New York City. a landscape of tall buildings. These buildings are glowing a deep subtle red and they have a texture to them. They almost look like they are made of straw, or some other very rough material. Which of course would be impossible. But I am rather in awe of the overall scene. It's very mesmerizing, very mysterious in it's own way. Again I close my eyes and again I induce a scene change.

I know find myself in a mansion of some sort. Sasha is again with me and I walk around trying to see what is interesting. I find a door to exit to the property but she does not follow. Once outside I walk around the grounds, again at night. It dawns on me that it might be nice to find a DC for some erotic play. I see a red car parked nearby and get the sense that there are people in it. When I walk over, I interrupt a guy and a girl kissing. I close the door and leave them be. As I continue to walk around I am coming across more and more random DC's walking the grounds. But none seem particularly interesting and I ignore them. I decide to go back into the house instead. When I do, there is a small doorway that looks interesting. I open it and find another door about 1 foot deeper. Then another, and another. This seems to be going no where so I turn back around
. At about this point I have a FA and begin to jot down dream notes, before waking for real.

Lion Chasing Bear (DILD)

I am several stories up on a tall concrete building. There is a promenade of sorts wrapping around the building even at this heights with a wall to protect one from falling over. The wall is about shoulder height. I find myself running after two animals. A male lion chasing a bear.  They are both quite nimble, especially the lion who is easily able to jump from wall top, back to the the paved bottom and slightly up the building in his attempt to out maneuver the bear. But even though they are engaged in a chase, I don't get the sense that it's a matter of life or death. Eventually they outrun me and it dawns on me that it's probably for the better. Before I know it, I am somehow back on the ground walking away from the building. Perhaps because of the sudden scene change I find myself lucid.

I begin to walk around on the road leading away from this building. First a slow walk, and then for some reason I feel compelled to jog away. Eventually the scene starts to feel very familiar. I realize it is very much like the exit of the Meadowbrook parkway (if I recall?) that leads toward the Nassau Coliseum. I stop and admire the scene and reminisce a bit about my time spent growing up in this general area
. I lose this dream and have a series of non lucid dreams before waking again.

The symbolism of the last dream is interesting. One bad thing is the lion represents a ton of different things. So it's a bit ambiguous. But it's power and ferocity is obvious none the less. The bear often represents resurrection (as in coming out of hibernation). It's interest that my attempt to resurrect my lucid dreaming focus (the bear) is being chased by a powerful and ferocious animal (lion) and that I am chasing that animal in turn. Seems symbolic of a power struggle.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2509 on: September 06, 2015, 05:01:19 PM »
G/C + LT

My rather lame LD experiences continue ...

Americana (DILD)

I am at a small carnival on the outskirts of a forest. The various trees in the forest are all getting their fall colors. Based perhaps on scene discontinuity, or perhaps the early fall colors, I realize I'm dreaming. The trees are very beautiful and I decide to run toward them and fly. I do just that leaping in the air and shooting upwards toward the tree tops. I swoop around for a bit trying to get higher than the trees themselves but I have no frame of reference to focus on, hence I can't pull myself any higher mentally. I lose this scene.

I now find myself in my bed at the Bayville house, perhaps only half lucid. I don't immediately recognize the location but I know things are not correct. I can see through my hand and this is mesmerizing. I move it back and forth across my field of vision playing around with this X-ray vision phenomenon. Scene change.

I now find myself on the couch in my present house. I am laying on my left side and Sasha comes over and collapses into my head and shoulder area trying to get my attention. Again at this point I am probably only about half lucid and I am questioning if I've woken and Sasha just needs my attention. Scene change.

I am now in a mostly abandoned building. As I walk through the door a guy bumps into me rather violently. I get pissed at him and he does not look like he's going to back down. I forget who makes the first more per say, but next you know we are engaged in a fight. But I somehow manage to quickly position him into a Jiu Jitsu Americana shoulder lock and he gives up. I get up and continue walking.

I next happen upon a music store that is setting up shop. I walk in and the guy behind the counter gives me a coupon for some future discount. I can't quite make out the details on the paper but I accept his gift and move on.

As I continue to walk through this building it becomes much more homey. More like a mansion that a warehouse. I hear a shower and it immediately dawns on me that I can almost surely find and attractive DC in there. So I find the bathroom and help myself in. There is a young beautiful Asian woman completely naked with her front toward a mirror at a vanity. I move up behind her and cup her breastsfrom behind  and play with her nipples to see if she'll respond. She clearly likes my attention and proceeds to rather bluntly tell me how wet she is. I work a finger inside her to verify for myself.  But at this point I'm not aroused and I ask her to take care of that for me. So she gets on her knees and starts to work me with her mouth. I look over to my left and there is a laptop PC set-up and it's on some page that has to do with MIP
. Concentrating on two things at once proves too much and I lose this dream.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2510 on: September 13, 2015, 09:29:39 PM »
G/C (12) + LT

Sasha at the Bayville House (DILD)

I am in a bed. This in and of itself is not correct as I was last on the den couch. The bed is somehow familiar but I can't quite place it. I relax and envision my room in the Bayville house all around me. When I feel comfortable with that scene I roll over and find the door to the hallway. I exit the room and find myself exactly where I expect. I walk down the stairs and quickly surmise that the living room light is on. But it's only a dim light. I round the stairwell and head toward the LR. My mom is on the near end of the couch reading the newspaper. There is a dog roughly at her feet. I wonder to myself which family dog this might be? As there are several options. As I walk closer to the scene I quickly realize it's our present dog Sasha. Even though her presence is not correct for this locale, I don't over think it. I walk over and bend down and pet her and stroke and rub her head some. She enjoys my attentions for a few moments. I then lose this scene and my lucidity.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2511 on: September 20, 2015, 05:29:20 PM »
G/C + N + LT

FINALLY - SWEET LUCIDITY.

Absorbing Healing Energy (DILD)

I am walking around in the kitchen and Sasha is all fussy for water. So I grab the big plastic cup and head over to the dispenser. But I come to realize that my movements are not correct, and that I am dreaming. I forgo these actions and head straight for the wall in the den. I soften and decompose it, and grab for beach pebbles so as to get pulled into that scene. But I am so damn out of practice I completely forget to feel for the IDENT of my desired locale and end up at a completely random beach. Even though it was not my desired destination, it is quite beautiful. The overall feel is very Caribbean and resort like. A tropical beach with one very large white/yellow hotel and several smaller ones.

I begin to make my way to the water. There are these small creatures all over the beach. They are clearly land bound, but they would best be described as a combination of a fly and a very small crab. Their wing apparently not facilitating flight. The tide is extremely low and this has left small puddles along the beach. I traverse these puddles and make my way into the water. I walk further and further in hoping that there will be a steep drop off at some point. Though that never happens. But after walking a hundred feet or so I am finally submerged. I reach down as far as I can with my foot to verify this. There is a small part of me that feels like I should be afraid of what my feet might find (shark, snapping turtle, etc ...). But I am certain I'm safe and I begin to backstroke deeper into the sea.

I then remember my goal to heal my shoulders. And mentally I envision the energy of these scene being focused into these joints in a soothing and healing manner. I then disperse this energy to my entire body, realizing that life's enormous stresses have gotten the better of me as of late, and in general I can use some physical and mental healing. I enjoy this posture and experience for another minute or so
before getting lost in the experience and ultimately losing the dream.

Show Me Something Beautiful (DILD?)

I am on the couch sleeping (?) but aware of my locale. I begin to experience very high frequency vibrations. At first this throws me off. It's been so long since I have had this experience. But then it finally hits me. I'm transitioning or of course already dreaming. I relax and let them subside naturally. I then get up and once again Sasha is fussy for water. I begin to question my state just a bit. So rather than ignore her, I decide to get her some water. But in going through this process I become absolutely certain I'm dreaming based on overall feel of the scene. Once I dump some water into her dish and take care of her, I decide to exit the house via the front door.

I leap in the air and simply flap to gain altitude. I am soon above the neighborhood canopy of trees flying higher and higher into the night sky. I then change direction, flying backstroke style. Slow at first, then faster and faster. At first, I notice a bit of pain in my shoulders from the action. This general issue on my mind. But quickly this subsides. I begin to see various images in the space I am zipping past. Various fractal shapes and patterns. Then a grid of what appears to be a 9x9 matrix of large painted tiles, with various images of the hotel from the previous dream.

At this point I mentally make a command to my dreamspace, to show me something beautiful. It quickly responds, changing the previous scene to a stunning image. It would be hard to describe in words. Two long figure eights at a 90 degree angel to each other in an oval shaped bubble, that bubble being the centroid of two more criss-crossed long figure eights as if this was the basis of a recursive fractal pattern. I immediately liken this to being a manifestation of the source. The engine that drives our reality and being. I watch mesmerized as the dark blue lines of the previously described shapes slowly vibrate and pulsate over a light blue backdrop

I do feel better today in general. But who knows. Maybe that is just due to absorbing someo good energy and a LD re-charge Which is something I have been largely devoid of.

The last dream was particularly interesting. As the something beautiful was geometric and mathematical. Yet powerful and accepting and life giving.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2512 on: September 30, 2015, 01:41:29 PM »
G/C (12) + LT

Just a high level write up. Didn't even get a chance to document these yesterday. They were not stellar anyhow.

Fractal Nature (DILD)

I find myself in a bed and realize I am turned the wrong way, with my head where my feet should be. It's quite dark but I also realize I am at the Bayville house in my old room. I therefor realize it's a dream. I try to turn over but I have the perception of sleep paralysis and can hardly move. I relax and roll some more finally accomplishing that goal. I begin to make may way downstairs. As I do, the dream fades and there is nothing but bright white light where I am heading. I eventually make my way outside, feeling my way to a certain degree. I leap in the air and fly. I ask the dreamspace "Show me something to better understand the fractal nature of the Universe". Unlike my last request to the dreamapce, the response is slower. All I get are a number of images of buildings, slowly fading in and out of my view.

There is a scene change. I find myself wandering around some suburban locale that I am unfamiliar with.

Another scene change. I find myself with an attractive DC. I begin the have my way with her. In the process I tell her a number of things I want her to say to turn me on. She does just that, word for word. But her tone is very robotic, and it's not at all arousing

More Miscellaneous Locales (DILD)

I find myself in a number of different place, most or which are suburban or kinda rural. I just wander around in each location, trying to find something interesting. At one point, I realize I'm on a college campus. I am overlooking a quad and very stately college building with lots of beautiful trees. It's a pleasant scene and one which is quite complex. It pleases me that my mind has created such a detailed locale and I marvel at it for a while.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2513 on: October 04, 2015, 08:16:19 PM »
G/C + N + LT

Wow, this was a stellar night ...  :o

Reluctant Threesome (DILD)

I am in a situation with my wife and some other guy. We are all waking up and it's obvious he's aroused. I realize I'm dreaming. I decide to put it in her mouth while her dream friend puts it elsewhere.

Failed Portal (DILD)

I find myself in a commercial building of some kind I wander for a bit and realize I'm dreaming. I feel compelled to find a wall to get to my target locale. But a nice clean wall with nothing in front of it is all the way back at my original location. So I walk back there and try to open a portal but I don't make any real progress.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2514 on: October 13, 2015, 08:26:21 AM »
G/C + N/4 + LT

During WBTB, I reflected on the fact that I was quite happy to be re-engaging my work with Maria. I knew she would be saying a prayer on her end. I my end I made a similar request to the Source. I reflected on the fact that these may be nothing more than two interpretations of the same thing. I also wondered whether the Source is effectively a non-physical conduit whereby our mental thoughts and experiences route from one person to another, facilitating various PSI phenomenon.

Portal to Maria? (INRALD)

I am trying to sleep on the couch when I perceive that there's been a discontinuity in time. I sit up to check the VCR time. Sure enough, it's reporting 2:30 which is far too early. I must be dreaming. My intent is quite clear. I make my way to the door, open it and leap in the air. It's my goal to create a scene change and let the dreamspace take me to whatever locale is best in order to help us meet up. I am surprised that my shoulders are bothering me, much like they are in WR right now. But I remind myself that is truly just a projection of my mind. I try to fly faster and faster and leave this scene behind but the scene is rather faded and this once viable method is not working at the moment. So instead I feel for her presence. I visualize her and can almost reach out for her. The feeling and presence becomes more clear and I just go with it. Reaching out to hug her. I think about how happy it makes me feel and how I would like to make her happy as well, by reaching her. The dream soon fades and I lose it.

Dog Sanctuary? (DILD)

I find myself at a different locale and again because of the perceived scene discontinuity I realize I'm dreaming. I am at the shoreline in a location I don't recognize. There is an expansive lawn heading upwards at an angle toward a mansion. There are two dogs playing with one another and I get the sense it's a dog retreat or sanctuary of some kind. I decide to walk up the lawn and toward the house and the dogs choose to follow. I make my way toward a very old fashioned front door. And old, heavy creaky door with thick rivets holding strips of cross bars tightly against the wooden portion. I open it and I'm confronted with a space a few feet deep and then another door. I get frustrated. The infinite nested door problem? I open this one and then another. I open one final door hoping this will lead me to something fruitful, perhaps a scene in which I can find Maria. It does indeed lead to a room, though it is quite disheveled. Apparently a dining room of sorts, with long wooden tables and junk all over them. The dogs have continued to follow me and they run and play and explore in this room. Much of it is still unexposed as it lead in various directions and I hope the dreamspace has simply lead me to Maria. I call out for her once or twice, hoping she might respond. Trying to visualize her rounding a corner and entering the room. But for now, the effort does not bear fruit. I continue to walk around for a bit before losing the dream,

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 08:31:23 AM by DrTechnical »

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2515 on: October 18, 2015, 10:43:37 AM »
G/C (12) + LT

Conversation with Water Woman (DILD)

I am in a bedroom with a very high window leading to an outdoor scene. There is a small boys head on the other side of the window. It does not seem immediately odd or strange that he must somehow be floating in mid air, as the bedroom is almost certainly on the 2nd or 3rd floor of this house. We have a brief conversation through the glass. A dialogue which I don't remember right now. But when we finish, he quickly falls downwards. This act is finally so strange that it immediately hits me that I'm dreaming. I also quickly lock in on my goal, the first step of which is getting to my usual portal wall. So I exit the bedroom and look for a stairwell. As I walk through this house, it becomes rather "fun house" like. The walls are vibrating and the floor is rocking back and forth. I do find the stairs down and realize that they are quite reminiscent of the Bayville house. But somehow, I know that I can project my TV room from my present home, into the spot where the TV room is in the Bayville house and get to where I need to go. This works very seamlessly and I now find myself positioned to get to my target locale.

When I get to the wall, the stereo speaker is too close to squeeze between it and the door to the basement. Here I am not subtle. I simply pull out the speaker and toss it aside. I place my hands on the wall, soften it and enter. At first, it feels like there is a sheet or blanket over me which I need to toss out of the way to get to generalized void space. Then I have a very clear moment. I remind myself of the necessary steps. Reach out for pebbles, imagine the sounds and smells of the beach and tune into the overall IDENT of the beach. I implement these steps perfectly and when I open my eyes and stand up, I am way up toward the tree line, looking down at the target beach at low tide. Though the scene is not perfect. The slope from trail/treeline is too steep and there are too many boulder along the beach and in the shallow water. But I am confident that this scene will do.

I have a good 150 feet or so to traverse. Should I fly? I decide to simply run on all fours, digging in deeply with my hands, pulling with them and pushing with my legs. In a matter of a few second I am at the shoreline. I begin to enter it and once I am in marginally deep waters I float, and backstroke to deeper waters. Oddly, there are seals all over the place. On the boulders, swimming and so forth. One particularly vocal seal swims right next to me. I need to turn my head from time to time to insure I don't crash into a boulder. Then a scene from the west catches my eye, a few rather violent lightening strikes in the cloudy night sky. I ponder how real this experience feels, just as real as WR and consider how the only real difference is the sheer number of sentient creatures propping up WR in a simultaneous manner. With that, I realize I am about 5 feet deep which will be more than enough. I stop next to a particularly large boulder, put my hand in the water and mentally (and probably verbally) say something like "I hope to get your help in finding Maria Isabel Pita in the dreamspace". With that I feel her hand reaching for mine. An initial miss in the coupling following by a firm interlock with her rising out of the water. As always, she is nude. We embrace and telepathically I let her know that I have missed her very much and that I am sorry I have not been more present for her. Scene change.

I find myself with Water Woman, seated in front of a small cafe which is part of a very small inside mall. There are small stores along each side of a 1 story and modest sized hallway. She is now dressed, in a light blue sleeveless sun dress with yellow and white floral patterns on it. Her hair looks different as well. Though come to think of it now, perhaps that is only because it's dry now. It is a very light brown and quite wavy and long. I repeat my question telepathically, again something to the effect of whether she could help me find Maria. I forget her exact response now, but she surprises me by speaking. But in short, her response is no, she can't . This catches me off guard and I am at a loss how to respond. So I ask her the next logical question ... "is this because my growth in OOB travel must rely on my own methods, and not on the help of others?". Again, her precise response I forget at this time but she acknowledges that this is the case. Interestingly her responses are very straight forward, not the "flowery metaphorical" responses I have often been given in the dreamspace. At this time, I feel quite overwhelmed by her beauty and presence. I realize my right hand has been on her left leg all along. I can't help but to lean in and give her a kiss. But her response is very luke warm. So I back off. I am now at a loss here to go with this, another natural line of questions comes to mind, since I would like to ultimately couple dream sharing with mind mattter interaction. I ask her something to the effect of "are you the one who has helped me realize some of those initial mind matter positive results on the psyleron?". Here, she does not respond but I get the distinct sense that she was involved in at least some peripheral manner.
I lose this dream and have a series of non lucids before waking.

Offline Bro

• WILD Student
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #2516 on: December 19, 2015, 11:23:25 PM »
Hello there-

Your recall and ability continue to astound, Dr. For real.

I will not hijack, except that I will, to share that years down the line, where my dreams used to contain "longing, belonging, happiness and peace" (out of touch with my WL at the time) they now accurately reflect waking happiness. This is how it should be.

For the record, Herb and I separated well over 3 years ago.

That said, my galantamine bottle remains untouched on a shelf. Will need to do my homework on that one.

All the best.
"You a dreamer?"

Do A Reality Check!

MM holds a precious spot in my mind.

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2517 on: July 30, 2017, 08:36:10 AM »
LOL. I went in to reply to this and say hi, and I was reminded that it's been at least 120 days since anyone has replied, and that I should consider starting a new post. Computers attempting to think for people is bad.

Anyway, nice to see a few folks still here.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 06:10:20 PM by DrTechnical »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #2518 on: July 01, 2019, 03:11:36 PM »
Bumped to push back the zombie spam of the forum apocalypse. 

Offline DrTechnical

• Research Guild
  • Evaluator
« Reply #2519 on: December 30, 2019, 06:48:55 PM »
Hi all.

In another thread I had invited Caradon over to an alternative lucid dreaming web site. There are a few things that are not perfect about registering and loggin in, but once you're in, everything works great.

A few folks who used to be quite active at MM are now at Deep Dreaming. You are all more than welcomed to check us out.

To register go here:

http://deepdreaming.net/deep/index.php?action=register

Then when you log in go here:

http://deepdreaming.net/deep/index.php

ignore the white boxes for login and password and login via the menu option 4 items over called   "login"

It should make sense when you get there.

Cheers