Author Topic: Spacey-Wacey Stuff  (Read 10125 times)

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
  • Lucid Dreams: 14
Re: Spacey-Wacey Stuff
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2019, 11:43:29 PM »
Winter Solstice draws near.

Date: December 21st. (in North America)
In the Northern Hemisphere, the December solstice marks the longest night and shortest day of the year.

Longest night of the year deserves some kind of dreaming celebration. I shall spend the day of December 21st practicing my most reliable reality check. I will mindfully create a meal chock full of dream inducing foods and drink. I will clean a room and create a 'sleep temple' meant to help me relax and meditate at least an hour before my usual bed time. I will fall asleep with the intention of experiencing a mystical dream, whatever mystical dream that wants to visit. I think I will keep a voice activated recorder beside me as well to capture dreams I will recall when I wake throughout the night. I will report my dream travels on this longest night of the year.
 :hippy:

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2019, 12:56:56 PM »
There was this!

The last solar eclipse of 2019, a so-called "ring of fire" eclipse, occurs Thursday (Dec. 26) and should thrill skywatchers lucky enough to see it in the Eastern Hemisphere. But if you don't live in a place where it's visible, don't worry. You can watch it live online today, Dec. 25, like a cosmic Christmas gift.

https://www.space.com/ring-of-fire-christmas-solar-eclipse-2019-webcasts.html

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2019, 09:23:42 AM »

Offline Contratonics

• Intonating
  • Applier
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2019, 01:53:27 PM »
I'm in a good area for stargazing, if it does blow within my lifetime that would be a hell of a thing to see. Note to self: make a friends with someone who owns a telescope.
Current Goals
-Recall exercises
-Dreamsign updates
-Testing new RCs
-Rally

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2020, 12:37:27 AM »
On the cabin property there is a wide open area out front of the property with a hill even. I love going out there in the middle of the night  and checking out the brilliant stars.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2020, 10:47:07 AM »
According to Neil Degrasse Tyson, if the star explodes it's light will probably be brighter than the moon for weeks. So it if happens there is time for us to see it. It would be a highlight of my life if I could see that star supernova.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »
Full Moon tomorrow night (Friday January 10th).

Ceremonies are performed by many tribal cultures on the full moon. In my culture, January is usually the time for the Winter Ceremonies. The ceremonies used to include a dreaming ceremony. Since they don't anymore I think I'll take this chance to take special time to meditate on the moon and dreaming intentions tonight. My intention will be to receive a message from the spirit, be it my own or the spirit of something or someone else. Over the next week I will find three ways to honour the dream from which I pull my most significant message.

While I intend to let any messages come through, when I become lucid I intend to introduce myself to the moon, recite a small speech, and ask the moon for a message. If I can remember to, I will use the new 'summon' hand position that came to me in a lucid dream the other night.

I didn't intend for this post to be this long but there it is, lol.
Main point: Full Moon tomorrow night. Prepare for some moonstruck dreams.

Offline Wędajihs

• ~*Dusk Kind *~
  • Synthesizer
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2020, 11:16:22 PM »
New Moon tonight.
Time to plant new dreams or resurrect the old ones.