Author Topic: Reality Check Moments  (Read 64792 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
Re: Reality Check Moments
« Reply #945 on: June 25, 2020, 03:29:12 AM »
Funny about the bird. Always a good idea to RC when having encounters with animals.

Alex Lou that is weird that you are just now getting a notification on posts in this thread. Been using it off and on for months maybe a year.

I've been having a lot of issues with bugs in the house. Spiders were driving me crazy for a while. Now all of a sudden moths everywhere And have no idea where they are coming from. I've been trying to remember to RC when I see bugs because I knew it's a just a matter of time when they start getting into my dreams. And yeah last night I dreamed about these big winged beetle things crawling across my floor but forgot to RC. But when I woke up there really was a big beetle crawling across my floor. And did remember to RC.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #946 on: July 01, 2020, 09:09:01 AM »
I put on a pandemic mask for the first time and thought I was a ninja and had an overwhelming urge to start doing handsprings and parkouring all over the place.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #947 on: July 04, 2020, 07:42:17 AM »
Driving home from work I see an old lady riding a kids mini bike just like the one in this picture.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ou2PLolvw0I/maxresdefault.jpg

She was riding towards me on the opposite side of the street. As we pass by each other she holds up one hand and two fingers up giving me the peace symbol lol. I was like WTF reality check lol!

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
  • Lucid Dreams: 23
« Reply #948 on: July 05, 2020, 10:55:48 AM »
lol re the bike lady.

I spent most of yesterday rearranging the furniture in my place, got rid of some and moved some wicker stuff into the livingroom for the time being. I fell asleep on the floor in the livingroom, woke up, and didn't know where in the universe I was, everything looked so alien. It took me about 10 seconds to realize I was at home. I RCed because drastically altered rooms were such a shock to the waking system.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #949 on: July 07, 2020, 05:54:18 PM »
Yeah, I've experienced that before. It's a weird feeling waking up and not knowing where you are for a moment.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
« Reply #950 on: July 11, 2020, 08:50:55 PM »
The moon rose red the other night, redder than I've ever seen it (outside of lunar eclipse totality). I reality checked a few times that night. The moon looked so angry and threatening.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #951 on: July 20, 2020, 02:47:24 AM »
I got off from work Saturday and stopped at the store. By the time I got got home the sky was dark and thunder was rolling. I opened all my porch windows to better hear the rain and thunder I got settled in and prepared my doctored up bowl of salsa I just bought and got my chips and kicked back in my chair on my porch to relax and have some chips for a few minutes before going to sleep.

Suddenly a dread calm outside everything turning a shade of green storm sirens start going off and my phone starts flashing. I look at my phone and it's telling me to seek shelter immediately because of tornadoes over my neighborhood. I actually just laughed lol. Thinking to myself, that would make too sense right now, for a tornado to roll through and flatten my house and destroy everything I won. Why not? Lol.

I thought to myself, well f... You tornado I just got comfortable and I have my chips it's going to take a tornado to move me from my spot right now. Go right ahead. There is no safe place in my house anyways It's all above ground. So I just sat there eating my chips on my flimsy walled porch. I couldn't see the sky through all the trees. Nothing much seemed to come of it. But did RC thinking of a recent lucid where I was looking out very same windows and watching a tornado coming my way.

After a little bit I fell to sleep and remember waking a couple of times to loud thunder but disregarding it and falling back to sleep. In the morning on my phone checking the weather news flashes and video of funnel clouds over my neighborhood. But nothing that actually touched down, at least near me. Maybe other parts of the state there might have been.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #952 on: July 30, 2020, 09:56:48 PM »
Driving home I saw a giant bottle of vodka as tall as a tall person sitting outside the front door of a house.

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
« Reply #953 on: August 22, 2020, 08:08:21 AM »
Wow. I would have probably been reduced to this:  :nu:  if I got a tornado warning lol.
Very cool that you just accepted it and went about your business. Extremely cool.  8)

Last month I was just laying around watching a show on my laptop and realized my second to last molar felt rough or grungy. I poked at the tooth with my finger and could still feel that horrible gritty feeling, like it was covered in fine sandpaper. I scratched at it with once my fingernail, hoping the grit would just come off. It didn't. But a huge chunk of my tooth broke free painlessly. I pulled the chunk of tooth out of my mouth, inspected it, then poked around the 'tooth hole' with my tongue. "What the F?" I put the tooth chunk on the desk and reality checked several times, expecting all the rest of my teeth to come plopping out shortly. They didn't. I wasn't dreaming. A mountain sized chunk of my tooth had actually just fallen out, effortlessly, painlessly. It was so damn surreal. lol
Luck for me dentists had just started opening up again.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #954 on: September 22, 2020, 11:24:25 PM »
Today I downloaded a free demo of the virtual reality Iron Man game.

It started and I was in virtual reality in the Iron Man suit using the move controllers so I actually had hands and arms inside the game. And my hands and arms looked just like the Iron Mans suit hands and arms.

I was standing in my living room as I tried it, so actually physically standing and standing in the VR world. It just started and I wasn't sure what I was doing, I accidently hit the thrusters, and the flames  that come out of my hands and I went flying high up into the Sky rising up above the trees and over the ocean. I was like whoooohooo! And got goosebumps because it felt so similar to the feeling in a lucid dream when you rise up over the land like that. Amazing. Probably going to have to buy that game even just because of the flying feels so good.

I flew around the ocean cliffs and did some training stuff, and  flew up to the Starks house that was on top of the cliffs.  And the demo let me play the first story mission, and flying all around this jet plane in the clouds while it's being attacked. Fun stuff. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
« Reply #955 on: October 03, 2020, 04:02:15 AM »
I was a Tie fighter pilot for the empire in the StarWars universe and it wasn't a dream. :)

Offline Wędajihs

• >>- GADOWAS ->
  • Evaluator
« Reply #956 on: October 13, 2020, 09:08:58 PM »
 :o