Author Topic: Reality Check Moments  (Read 47888 times)

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
Re: Reality Check Moments
« Reply #900 on: July 01, 2019, 11:10:25 AM »
My Bose quiet comfort 2 noise cancelling headphones has a built in AI personality. It's weird and funny to talk to.

I asked it if it has dreams. It told me that it wants to master lucid dreaming but it needs to master regular dreaming first. 
It's not only about the dreams. It's a way of life.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #901 on: July 06, 2019, 11:01:35 PM »
Angry moment. So pissed at familiy bullshit could feel the blood pressure in my face. Took the dog and rode on the bike until it got dark. Still couldn't calm down. Until I put some Cryo Chamber on my headphones. Finally starting to relax.

Was planning to get to sleep somewhat early tonight too.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2019, 11:12:08 PM by Caradon »

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #902 on: July 07, 2019, 08:08:36 PM »
At the top where it says "News" I see a message that says. "Is there anybody out there?" Yes we are here! :)

When I looked again, it said something different. 

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #903 on: July 09, 2019, 02:00:24 PM »
I had a few yesterday. I saw a crane lifting an outhouse/jimmy's Jonny's on a cable high into the sky at a construction site. It looked pretty odd. I was thinking I can understand why they are using the crane to move it, but what's the purpose of lifting it what looked like hundreds of feet into the air lol. I really would have RC'd had the door opened and someone was in it looking out.  A practical joke played on one of their working buddies, LMAO. That would be a good one.

I was out biking and sitting by a tree were two older men. They had a bucket of tools and hoses. I looked closely at what they were doing as I rode by, curious. They had some kind of probe stuck in the  base of the tree attached to a hose. I'm like what the WTF are they doing? Looked so weird. Getting sap maybe? Seemed a very strange place to be doing that along a busy road in the middle of town. Don't see that everyday.

At the park I see two adult women walking along in extremely short and loose fitting flimsy skirts that barely cover themselves. Can't help wondering if they are looking for a certain kind of attention.

I'm riding my bike past a picnic area, where a family has set up a picnic. As I ride past I hear a kid exclaim. "Mom! That bike had a dog on it!" I smile and think maybe the kid should do a reality check. I then realize I must be giving a lot of people reality check moments as a dog on a bike is not very common.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 02:29:56 PM by Caradon »

Offline Wędajihs

• Custom Title
  • Analyzer
  • Lucid Dreams: 3
« Reply #904 on: July 10, 2019, 11:20:11 PM »
Watched Spiderman Far From Home last night. The movie itself had me RCing quite a few times thanks to some freaky dream like scenes.
???

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #905 on: July 12, 2019, 07:18:32 AM »
Watched Spiderman Far From Home last night. The movie itself had me RCing quite a few times thanks to some freaky dream like scenes.

I bet. I've always associated Spiderman with dreaming. The high flying acrobatic agility/parkour. When not simply flying I move through my dreams in much the same way when lucid, and sometimes not lucid as well, minus the web slinging because of obviously not needing the webs. Well sometimes I occasionally have a on lucid dream where. I'm Spiderman and slinging webs.

I hope you saw the 3D version. I saw homecoming in 3D and it was awesome. I thought it was the most fun Spiderman movie made up to that point at least. I've not seen the new one yet. I've not been wanting to leave the dog alone any more than I absolutely have to, even for a couple hour movie. The good thing is, I have a playstation VR that Plays 3D movies on a screen the size of a moviie theater inside the headset. So I can still get the theater experience of it at home if I get the 3D blu-ray. I watched Transformers 3D and Avatar 3D on it and some animated 3D movies on it and it's awesome. When I first figured out I could do that I was trying to watch my entire 3D collection in one night on it lol. The headset is worth it even if you don't like VR and just use it for movies/blu-rays. I've not tried with Netflix yet.

Offline Caradon

• Evaluator
  • Isolationist
« Reply #906 on: July 12, 2019, 07:36:41 AM »
I talked to my Neighbor yesterday and he told  me to be careful because there was a bear sighted by the gas station just down the road from my  house!

Taking the dog out in the middle of the night, I suddenly remembered and freaked out a little. Shining the flashlight all over and half expecting a bear to be coming out of the trees at any moment... 

I can't say how many times I've dreamed of seeing a bear in my back yard and thought. "OMG It's happening for real this time!" lol. And trying to rush to get back into the house before it can get me. I do live in a northern suburb with forested parks. And a stand of tree-line behind my house that connects to the railroad tracks and park preserve so get a lot of wild life. A lot of deer and sometimes foxes. Possibly coyote's. (Never saw a coyote in my yard but hear them howling sometimes and know they are in the area..)  But it's not anywhere near where there should be any bears roaming at all.

Chances are, this news is going to incubate more bear dreams. Especially if I'm dreaming of being outside my house.