Mortal Mist
November 23, 2014, 08:51:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Community Dreams rss
Today / Total
rss D: 4 / 35309
rss L: 4 / 41207
rss F: 1 / 11430
Dream Roulette  D:  L:  F: 
News: Are you dreaming?  REALITY CHECK

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
  Print  
Author Topic: evergrass'es dream gallery  (Read 6064 times)
evergrass
King of the Field
Synthesizer

United States United States

evergrass'es dream gallery

Thank You
-Given: 158
-Receive: 181

D:148 L:18 F:62
We are fighting dreamers!

• Awards Use telekinesis Have a Nightmare: Lucid or Non-lucid Climb (or fly) to the Top of a Tree Sing, or have a DC sing to you Ask a DC a question Complete 7 Tasks Look in a mirror Fly or float Try to read Notice the details of an object Tell a DC your are in a dream Do an RC and become lucid

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 10:04:16 AM »
    Dreams in this post:   D:1 L:0 F:0

almost lucid
    me and my friend and his mom were in their van and we were looking for someplace to live and we pulled up to some sort of 1 night inn and we parked in front of a door marked special room and i ask "how we gonna live here its a one night inn." then she explained that it had been prepared so we could live there for a home. then me and the friend got sidetracked and looked at our hands the were all wavy and inconsistent.
    Ooh i was so close to obtaining lucidity also this dream was much more clear then most after i tried this guide during the day http://lucidallnight.wordpress.com/2008/01/04/how-to-make-a-dream-more-vivid-the-true-b6-story/

<br />\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"you can kill the dreamer...but you cannot kill the dream.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"                                                                       Rev. Samuel Kyles
    Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• Awards Use telekinesis Have a Nightmare: Lucid or Non-lucid Climb (or fly) to the Top of a Tree Sing, or have a DC sing to you Ask a DC a question Complete 7 Tasks Look in a mirror Fly or float Try to read Notice the details of an object Tell a DC your are in a dream Do an RC and become lucid

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »

Burn the house
    its like a news report or live interview with a DC who is preparing to burn down someones white painted house he's stacking small piles of dry grass near the side of the house then he explained,"this way i can light the fire away from the house and make it look like an accident." then he proceeds to light a small fire just next to the dry grass it starts to burn near the side of the house and i wake.

<br />\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"you can kill the dreamer...but you cannot kill the dream.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"                                                                       Rev. Samuel Kyles
    Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 09:47:07 AM »
    Dreams in this post:   D:0 L:0 F:1

not sure
    i may or may not of had a false awakening.

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 09:46:48 AM »
    Dreams in this post:   D:0 L:0 F:1

tomato
    somthing about a small tomato plant

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 01:59:45 PM »
    Dreams in this post:   D:2 L:0 F:1

snow
    i remember snow outside.

ghost game
    i walk up to my friend who is playing some game on the computer were you play as a ghost but its pretty much a normal rpg. then i say, "oh you got that to work." he says,"yeah". he already has to characters made and hes making a third i ask why he has the other two he says,"cause they can carry more stuff". I
    wake.

sun weapons
    My brother, My grandpa, and I are talking outside when my grandpa announces to us that he made this sword for us which he presents. it looks kinda cheap made out of various colorful plastics. Then he explains that the longer its in sunlight the more power it has. after it absorbs sunlight it hits harder and lets off flames. Then he shows us a fishing pole with the same attributes, and a blow dryer that absorbs sunlight and is like a flame thrower. I say "Oh so we can cook the fish we catch." then he says,"yep". my brother takes the sword to play with while i take the fishing pole. I aim it in one direction then they say,"your aiming at the neighbor" i say ,"oops" and change my aim and almost shoot it in to the gutter then I
    wake.

wow i think this is the most i can remember from one night so far!

Tags:  
    Rebel Seven
    The Fool
    Evaluator

Book of Shadows

Thank You
    -Given: 649
    -Receive: 332

D:54 L:104 F:39
    "Falling Awake"

• Awards Swim with a Whale Change from Day to Night, or Night to Day Earn 50 Badges Control Ice with Your Mind Eat an inedible object Become Insubstantial Eat Any Food Sing, or have a DC sing to you Make it Snow Travel the earth (to a different city, the top of a mountain, under the sea, etc Meet a Dream Guide Get struck by lightning Walk Up a Wall Walk on the surface of Water Go into a Volcano

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 04:32:25 PM »

sun weapons
    My brother, My grandpa, and I are talking outside when my grandpa announces to us that he made this sword for us which he presents. it looks kinda cheap made out of various colorful plastics. Then he explains that the longer its in sunlight the more power it has. after it absorbs sunlight it hits harder and lets off flames. Then he shows us a fishing pole with the same attributes, and a blow dryer that absorbs sunlight and is like a flame thrower. I say "Oh so we can cook the fish we catch." then he says,"yep". my brother takes the sword to play with while i take the fishing pole. I aim it in one direction then they say,"your aiming at the neighbor" i say ,"oops" and change my aim and almost shoot it in to the gutter then I
    wake.

Cool idea with the weapons Smiley I laughed out loud at the blow dryer as a weapon.

goodjob It will only get better from here!

Sol rests her head on her great celestial pillow, and I rise from my sun-soaked slumber to claim the night.
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 12:22:40 AM »

goodjob It will only get better from here!
    yeah I've been having slight insomnia partnered with dreamless sleep lately and im so happy  Grin

evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 11:58:52 AM »
    Dreams in this post:   D:1 L:0 F:1

Frag
    i remember rain

eating dough
    the school was having some event and me and my brother sneak in and ate a bunch of their dough(like for bread) then get caught by one teacher and another teacher is trying to back us up by saying "it was good for our teeth."

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #23 on: May 30, 2011, 02:49:43 PM »
    Dreams in this post:   D:2 L:0 F:0

extreme sport
    I am traveling around the world with a group of DCs. we go from place to place climbing poles with ladders on them and platforms on top. after a few small ones the main DC admits his dream is to climb the pole were he can see the orange tree. so we go and he climbs before me then i start to go up i reach the top. its like 500 ft up and i see the tree its just a small tree growing like a weed in between some motor and another piece of metal. i try to reach the platform and then look down feel the wind and get a little scared.

the play
    for some reason im with a group i worked with for a psychology experiment and we're getting ready for to put on a play. and i apparently didn't make it to the first halve of the class because a tree tipped over in my way so they decided to switch my part to a part i didn't know the lines to. my part was changed to a dog and i think i actually changed into a dog. i ask what my lines are and one of them gives me a sheet with words taped on to it and i can't find my lines then i go to ask them again and they left somewhere. i ask a person were they went he says he's not sure but thinks they went up the hill so i start up this hill don't see them take a sniff and i can smell them then they come sort of skipping around the corner lol this part is normal  Grin

Edit - i drew the main DC from the first dream here
    « Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 03:01:43 PM by evergrass » Logged

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #24 on: June 01, 2011, 10:11:13 AM »

annoyance
    my brother was trying to play his dumb music while i had friends over

frag
    i had to give my cat a bath

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #25 on: June 02, 2011, 09:50:12 AM »

laptop guy
    there was a guy with a laptop and i was congratulating him for something we notice a wrinkled napkin confused we start to unfold he says,"its too big to be mine" I agree

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #26 on: June 04, 2011, 01:22:50 PM »

Clarity: 3/5
    Emotion bored

YouTube
    i check my YouTube and have a couple messages from various people

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 11:49:55 AM »

clarity: 3/5
    emotion:  angry1

cleaning and friends
    i was in my bathroom and had to clean the toilet counter and everything and i also still had my headache i had earlier that day then i remember talking with a couple friends

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 03:33:36 PM »

clarity: 2/5
    mood: mixed

aliens
    i was traveling with a couple friendly aliens we went up out of the atmosphere and there were tons of UFOs evenly spread across the earth and they told me this is what most of our stars are then we shot a huge laser that should have destroyed earth but just destroyed the ships. then we had to refuel so we stopped at some space gas station and there was a blonde skinny DC who was filling up the gas and yapping on and on about how she thinks aliens are real witch seemed to annoy me

sword
    i conjured up a dagger on a wall

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 10:03:32 PM by evergrass » Logged

Tags:  
    evergrass
    King of the Field
    Synthesizer

Thank You

• View Member's Tags
    « Reply #29 on: June 10, 2011, 02:38:24 AM »

oh yeah check out my new avi Tongue

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
      Print  

Jump to: