Author Topic: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)  (Read 43848 times)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Emily (The Reactor Girl)
  • Evaluator
  • Let's burst the gravity...
Re: MeltingCORE's Dream Pyramid/Emily's Horizon (Dreamscape Act II)
« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2014, 07:54:34 PM »
^Oh man, it was funny. I woke up laughing. First time that's happened. And I agree! I thought it was a interesting dream. I've read the book and seen the movie tons of times, but never imagined the Langoliers having their own consciences. I always imagined them like worker bees. Just doing their jobs (eating the past) and that's it.

And damn, I forgot to write down my dreams this past week and have forgotten them. : \ However, I did remember a dream I had years ago, but forgot. I was walking in my old Florida neighborhood and there was a cosmic pillar (staircase?) of green light going into the sky. Seriously want to paint this. The dream has faded with time, but I remember the awe and want to try and recreate that on canvas. :D

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2014, 02:09:36 PM »
-I was at an anime convention cosplaying. Was running away from a crazy fan (weeaboo) with two other cosplayers. People tried to help us. A guard even stepped in front of the weeb but she barreled him aside. We started flying. (PS: I adore anime but some people really take it too far! :sad1:)
-I was walking around in my last high school. Walked into a bathroom and became stuck. The colors were dark green and orange. I tried to leave but all the exits disappeared. A African-American girl came out of nowhere (ghost?) and tried to attack me like a scene from the movie 1408. I freaked out.
-Some epic story where I had to defeat a dystopian society. Don't remember much. Scene where me and one of the girls I was with saw her dead mom's face floating in the sky, telling us what to do. She was all white with big lips. She smiled, then was sad, then disappeared.
-Was walking along the beach and there was a huge wall going from where I was standing into the horizon. I found a figure of two ancient Egyptian girls. I picked it up and held it close. Then I was speeding alongside the wall super fast into the horizon? Something about a blue-green house? Then I was in my room. I got two posters of the singer KOTOKO. I went to hang them up and found the maintenance man had ripped up my Hilary Duff poster. Room was bigger than irl.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2014, 01:38:21 PM »
Been having quite a bit of sexual dreams...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2014, 03:06:19 PM »
And......  ;)

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2014, 04:25:13 PM »
^And they're nice eheheheheee. But still not sharing! :angel:

Only really remember two dreams this week...

-A black family, a dad and two little boys about 6 and 8, were going down into the sewers for some reason. A giant alligator started chasing them. Then they were in a house. I couldn't help them because I wasn't there, it was like remote viewing an event.
-I was being chased by some group that appears in my dream occasionally. As usual, I escaped from a Wal*Mart. They got me and I felt my arms get eaten off by something.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline Shellidfl

• Doing "It" all night long... LDing, that is!
  • Evaluator
  • "Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try."
« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2014, 12:29:24 PM »
Maybe the giant alligator made a return trip to the other dream at Walmart?

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2014, 06:43:56 PM »
The only dream I remembered this week was one which I think was about the Egyptian Goddess Nut. I was in a school being chased, then I was outside and there was a woman in the sky who said she was my ~mother~. There was also a whale in the sky. Then I was in the clouds and woke up.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #142 on: September 07, 2014, 05:47:18 PM »
Busy with college so my number of recalled dreams is going down. ;w; I'm trying to work it out to where I can record dreams before I set off for campus. Anyways, the only dream I remembered this week was one where I was in my old Florida house and it was like Metal Gear Solid. I tried to kill this group of women but my gun wasn't working so I panicked...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2014, 01:32:01 PM »
Had a really disturbing dream last night... Me and my mom were driving along a forest-y road and it was raining. There was a tornado on the other side of the trees, but we couldn't see it because of how tall the trees were. I started to see debris and then a huge diesel truck came down end exploded on top of us and several other cars. I saw the fire and screamed and felt myself die, but it didn't hurt. It was this strange surreal feeling of disintegrating. Like being poked through all over. Then I woke up. *shudders*

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2014, 05:36:53 PM »

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #145 on: September 28, 2014, 02:22:32 PM »
The only dream I remembered this week has been stuck in my head for several days...

-The US was dropping bombs on ISIS populated areas. I was viewing a city and the ISIS personal and normal civilians had been warned about the bomb, so they were a safe distance away from it. They were hiding behind a fence. Strangely, the area where the bomb was being dropped was a desert, but the place where everyone was hiding was forest-y and hilly. The bomb dropped and the mushroom cloud was brilliant. The shock wave was visible and I saw it go through the city, destroying it, reach the people, and then continue on down through the hills and forest...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2014, 03:37:15 PM »
A dream about a space station run by Muslim women. Really cool!

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2014, 01:30:30 PM »
-Was walking down the sidewalk then heard someone say "to the dark world" and was engulfed in darkness. Creepy. Startled me awake.
-Was watching a group of teenagers fool around with a spiritual portal in a bathroom. One of their friends, a girl, got stuck between worlds for what appeared to the Earth side as only 3 minutes, but on the other side it was 107 years. She came back through the shower. Very movie-like.
-I met my boyfriend for the first time (he lives in the UK irl) at a hotel but he wasn't happy so I left him, but he started chasing me. (He would never do this irl.) Then I was caught up in a gang fight outside the hotel. Lots of gunfire that I just barely dodged. Then I was running with a Spanish girl through a field which ended up with me collecting cds at a store. Found 2NE1 and Lush cds along with a cd that had a pink haired anime girl on the cover, but the actual music was hard rock...

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »
Reactor Girl dream #184: I was the power plant again. I was walking around in my energy form inside the turbine building. (For those who don't know, what I call a "reactor girl" is a living nuclear power plant that has two forms: the building and a human form made of energy.) For some reason one of the engineers came to close to one of my reactor cores and fell in, but I saved him. Only I get to be in the cores!
-Then some weird ass dream about The Little Mermaid and Ursula had the voice of Kraang Prime (chara from TMNT) with a million statues of Ariel. O_O

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><

Offline MeltingCORE

• Evaluator
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2014, 08:42:47 PM »
Lots of dreams about being chased this week but all are hazy... I do remember being in my old house in Florida in all of them though. Weird.

<º)))>< <º)))>< <º)))><